• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush character designer shows how Kat wears her clothing

Kinyou

80hZycB.gif

Despera

Banned
It most likely will not "bomba". This is one of the most obnoxious memes in gaming because of his misused it is. People rarely take into account what the budget of a game is like when they just toss around the term. Look at something like the Yakuza series. There are 13 entries including spinoffs and remakes in that series, but Sega just announced that in total the series sold 9m units. Now those that love to throw around "BOMBA BOMBA!" would likely consider those bombs. But Sega's obviously happy with the sales as there have been 13 entries in the series.

Some games don't need to sell millions of copies to be a success if they're budgeted with sales expectations in mind. It's no different from how often people would push this idea that The Last Guardian would "bomba", even though Yoshida had told people that it's budget is nowhere near as big as some seemed to think it was. The original GR seemed to perform just fine, Sony Japan even celebrated its once year anniversary after it was released. I don't know why its sequel would be any different.
Calm down lol. It's just a joke, I'm well aware of all that.

LotusHD

Banned
We need some Kat avatars, GAF. Let's show this series some love.

Perhaps I'll get one when the game comes out lol

Why is this series called Gravity Daze in Japan and Gravity Rush everywhere else?

I'm not sure. But Japan apparently has her name as Kitten, so they don't always know what they're doing.

Cut out Kat in the image above and it is an instant avatar for me.

Someone, please!

Eh, is this fine?

LMJuR5i.png

Kudo

iahK2cx.png

Made this for myself to celebrate the Remaster but never used it, so just posting here if somebody wants to don it.

P8Ul1wx.png

Amazing! It's like I'm really floating!

<3 Kat
OMG! Thanks!

Kat would definitely be amused with something like PSVR lol.

so wait she starts with a black trash bag?

pretty cute
lmao

Nvm you got it. I forgot to make it smaller, was just focused on getting Raven's hand outta there lol

Well, she does live in the sewers...
I think Raven's hand makes it better lol. Thanks either way.

Yep, a queen rests where she chooses to rest.

Kudo

&#12302;Inaba Resident&#12303;;228104795 said:
Think I'll take it. Thanks

Cheers!

What a lucky situation that my new TV shipping is scheduled for the release date, but still having dilemma whether or not to go physical or digital, as the physical version doesn't come with the OST and White costume..

VertPin

Ahhhh, my avatar attempt isn't working. The full-res image turns to a choppy mess when uploading on mobile, and I don't have access to my PC.

Enjoy my vita res avatar KatGAF.

LotusHD

Banned
Cheers!

What a lucky situation that my new TV shipping is scheduled for the release date, but still having dilemma whether or not to go physical or digital, as the physical version doesn't come with the OST and White costume..

Huh, I thought the physical version does come with that. At least, if you order from Amazon anyways

VertPin

Heh. I just realized...Gravity Rush 2 comes out the same day I get my W2 in my email.

If only I could file it on the day of getting it...I would like my refund!

LotusHD

Banned
kat9xk80.png

Edit: I'm late lol.

It's okay, because you...

Last as well, but I included Dusty!

RL8yG8r.png

Wait no, you have a cat, you win lol

----

Lol, at least everyone cared enough to help out

Heh. I just realized...Gravity Rush 2 comes out the same day I get my W2 in my email.

If only I could file it on the day of getting it...I would like my refund!

Also the same day as the inauguration. Lord knows I need a new video game for that day lmao

Seiryoden

I tried to resist commenting, but that image is foolishly adorable.

5 & 7 = "ugh, everyday these leg thingies, ugh, gotta put my boots on -_-" Or maybe Gravity Rushing is hell on the lower back.

I now imagine her merrily humming to herself as she gets dressed in her Hekseville pipe house :)

LotusHD

Banned
I tried to resist commenting, but that image is foolishly adorable.

5 & 7 = "ugh, everyday these leg thingies, ugh, gotta put my boots on -_-" Or maybe Gravity Rushing is hell on the lower back.

I now imagine her merrily humming to herself as she gets dressed in her Hekseville pipe house :)

Lol at this rate, someone really will make a KatGAF

Ploid 3.0

I want to see one of these for more characters, Street Fighter characters, Final Fantasy characters, Skyrim, etc. Just for fun, because I thought this was interesting. Maybe a normal day for characters getting ready for work, or on their off day. Heck Overwatch is taken care of so no need there. Make a tv series out of it, a day in the life.

Top Bottom