• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Mafia |OT| A Lynch to the Past

cabot

Let's test this out:

*Player pops in from irl thing they were doing, gives quick reads*
Other players: What the fuck is this? We can't draw any conclusions from this and you're always disappearing on us! They must be scum!

*Player doesn't post due to busyness*
Other players: Look at this inactive player! They're obviously trying to hide until the end of the day! They must be scum.

I'm not gonna defend Terra & Magnum since they've gone entire irl days without making posts, but some of us simply don't have the amount of time to type down 10,000 word reads every damn hour like some of you demand us to do.

why is nin scum but not scum enough that suddenly tying a vote, forcing others to make a choice is more scum than nin?

Sophia

Let's test this out:

*Player pops in from irl thing they were doing, gives quick reads*
Other players: What the fuck is this? We can't draw any conclusions from this and you're always disappearing on us! They must be scum!

*Player doesn't post due to busyness*
Other players: Look at this inactive player! They're obviously trying to hide until the end of the day! They must be scum.

I'm not gonna defend Terra & Magnum since they've gone entire irl days without making posts, but some of us simply don't have the amount of time to type down 10,000 word reads every damn hour like some of you demand us to do.

He's kind of right, cabot. Although I actually put aside time to play Mafia (by virtue of not scheduling anything else during day phases if I can avoid it. >.>)

Hyper was my scummate and I struggled to read him and was very indecisiveness like, "maybe his town" followed-by "but his kinda suspicious."

I wish Ty had more faith in scum!Sophia then that. ;_;

Hyper was my scummate and I struggled to read him and was very indecisiveness like, "maybe his town" followed-by "but his kinda suspicious."
Got it. Thank you for context.
Talking to myself mostly >.>

I went over a post where melon gave her opinion of Hyper, both were scum. I compared it to her comment on acohrs and didn't see many similarities, but suddenly remembered that post by Sophia. Melon did the exact same "look at it later" thing.
So reading Melon reminded you of Sophia because of a thing that plenty of people do in mafia?

cabot

He's kind of right, cabot. Although I actually put aside time to play Mafia (by virtue of not scheduling anything else during day phases if I can avoid it. >.>

For Bronx its more content, has he said why he thinks nin is scum this day phase?

I don't remember.

cabot

why is tying a vote scummy?

Only time it's scummy is if its under 15 minutes before deadline.

Why's it scummy when there's still a decent time window left?

Bronx-Man

Banned
why is nin scum but not scum enough that suddenly tying a vote, forcing others to make a choice is more scum than nin?

For Bronx its more content, has he said why he thinks nin is scum this day phase?

I don't remember.

I've said multiple times that nin and Stanley have acted off almost this entire game, with nin more likely to be scum. Creating ties to "stir things up!" is a bullshit excuse that scum makes up to protect other scum from getting lynched.

Knock it off. Cut out the bullshit. Go with who you truly feel is scum, not some for the lulz crap that Blarg would do.

Here, Doctor:

Apologies for the vanishing act, but classes started up again yesterday for me :(.

Scum reads are still the same with Nin and Stanley tied to most likely to be scum.

You are not even here most of the time mate.

I don't mind you voting for me but you will have to put in some more work into those posts.

I know you of all people aren't lecturing me on post content.

That's the thing thought.
I know you can do better than that.

cabot

I've said multiple times that nin and Stanley have acted off almost this entire game, with nin more likely to be scum. Creating ties to "stir things up!" is a bullshit excuse that scum makes up to protect other scum from getting lynched.

Knock it off. Cut out the bullshit. Go with who you truly feel is scum, not some for the lulz crap that Blarg would do.

Blarg shit? lol

You don't see the logic in putting all players in a situation where their vote matters?

Magnum, Terra, you now have the fate of your game in your hands. You think having pressure put on you is a scumtell?

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Blarg shit? lol

You don't see the logic in putting all players in a situation where their vote matters?

Magnum, Terra, you now have the fate of your game in your hands. You think having pressure put on you is a scumtell?
You do know that I untied the votes at the end of the last page right?

cabot

Here, Doctor:

I see no reason here, just insults.

I mean sure thats you convinced, sure as hell don't know why that reason would convince anyone else to go for nin.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Blarg shit? lol

Depends, inactives are easy targets but the lack any true traction on them makes it hard to say that pressure is a tell. Do I think someone pressuring me personally is a tell? No, not really. If there was a wagon then sure but I've only every had one or two at a time this game.

Sawneeks

Banned
Current Vote Count:

nin1000 (0)
bronx-man 1924 (2281)

*splinter (0)
kyanrute 1987 (2311)

terrabyte20xx (0)
cabot 1990 (2136)
nin1000 2137 (2238)
bronx-man 2281 (2322)

melonrabbit (4)
absolutbro 2046 (2284)
magnumboy20xx 2055 (2317)
cabot 2136 (2308)
*splinter 2203
absolutbro 2284
kyanrute 2311
magnumboy20xx 2330

stanleypalmtree (2)
ynnek7 2067
terrabyte20xx 2285

ynnek7 (0)
nin1000 2077 (2137)

ty4on (3)
sophia 2235
nin1000 2238
melonrabbit 2306
cabot 2308 (2325)

bronx-man (1)
ty4on 2287

kyanrute (2)
magnumboy20xx 2317 (2330)
bronx-man 2322
cabot 2325

Majority is 7

Day 3 Ends in:
bla_1484866800.png

Vote Count can be found HERE

cabot

You do know that I untied the votes at the end of the last page right?

I didn't, how disappointing.

Sorry, Doctor. We had some laughs, but I need to see this through to the end.

VOTE: melonrabbit

Determining if Bronx during this period was using Bronx logic or is scum trying to throw shade on people getting things moving.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I mean sure thats you convinced, sure as hell don't know why that reason would convince anyone else to go for nin.

Weren't people just on my ass a few pages ago about voting for the sake of trying to appeal to others? Why is sticking to my guns a bad thing now in your eyes? What makes you think nin is town?

cabot

Weren't people just on my ass a few pages ago about voting for the sake of trying to appeal to others? Why is sticking to my guns a bad thing now in your eyes? What makes you think nin is town?

I don't think nin is town, but he's not top of the list.

I'm asking for a tangible reason for your vote, not slating you voting nin. Did I not make it clear with my exchanges to melon how much I dislike gut feels as reasons to go for someone.

Give a brief explanation of why you voted for melon twice. Anything you remember.

I think melon is scum. My usual MO is to vote closer to end time, but apparently I broke from that and do not remember doing so. So I followed my MO and voted closer to end time.

TL;DR: brain fart

Ty4on

I think melon is scum. My usual MO is to vote closer to end time, but apparently I broke from that and do not remember doing so. So I followed my MO and voted closer to end time.

TL;DR: brain fart
Why do you scum read her? Your post with the vote didn't go into detail

Top Bottom