• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Sebmugi

1488105660-watch-dogs-r-2-20170226110930.png

1488106225-watch-dogs-r-2-20170226105953.png

iTehDroiD

Neo Member
Yeah, have the latest patch installed, haven't changed from 4K mode since the start. Only changed to Enriched once to see but the aliasing and shimmering was too much of a compromise for some enhanced effects.

I haven't had a single crash or any kind of issue with the game so far. I've done 3~4 hour stretches. I'm almost to the end of the story, game's been running like a charm.

Hmm thats weird. Maybe it's indeed a hardware issue. The amount of people having the problem is extremely high. Do you have your PS4 Pro since launch?

Yea the shimmering is insane in this game. Hated it to play in enriched mode.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Hmm thats weird. Maybe it's indeed a hardware issue. The amount of people having the problem is extremely high. Do you have your PS4 Pro since launch?

Yea the shimmering is insane in this game. Hated it to play in enriched mode.

Yeah. Bought launch day Pro. For what it's worth, I have the digital version of RoTR, not the physical one. Just finished the game completely today, finished Baba Yaga as well as the Croft Manor DLC, not a single crash in my 20+ hours with the game.

riseofthetombraider_2vejet.png

riseofthetombraider_3zfj12.png

adamsapple

Shame RoTR didn't have a photo mode. Would have been nice. Doesn't hold up to Horizon but would definitely be a solid match for Uncharted 4.

riseofthetombraider_2epkrj.png

riseofthetombraider_38fjkx.png

Timu

I like how every year the PS4 seems to get a game that looks just as good if not better graphically than the last one(2013=Killzone Shadow Fall, 2014=inFamous Second Son and Drive Club, 2015=The Order 1886, 2016=Uncharted 4, and now 2017=Horizon Zero Dawn).

I would like for some gameplay shots of Horizon though, not just photomode all the time, unless photomode looks the same as gameplay.

CheezyMac88

It is very frustrating to see already images of a game not yet officially released .. :/ Even if they are great photos however

The rain seems not great rendered in "horizon ZD" that is on the character or the decors .. correct me if im wrong ^^

Lol the face of Nathan XD But I stop it is not good to make fun of people with disabilities..

Nice NFS shoot guldo <3

Oh, I didn't mean to make fun of people with disabilities. I apologize if my post offended anyone. :/

30041366523_0610715a89_o.png

30041369613_a64e3cf947_o.png

adamsapple

Wow, blocking the share button kinda makes me not want to play Berseria. Kinda.

Crap like that(screenshot blocking) is why I have capture cards.

Yep, from what I read on GAF, Namco has it blocked due to licensing issues, since the game has a lot of licensed stuff in it. Lame excuse.

I think it still lets you record video, only screenshots get blocked.

Teepo671

A lot of Japanese devs sure are weird about the share button. If they're not blocking entire scenes (or the entire game in Berseria's case) from using the share button they're putting huge, ugly watermarks on everything. /:

33081995115_f27dcbb640_o.png

32257555614_36f08b9a6b_o.png

Top Bottom