• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

Eggbok

horizonzerodawn_20170vpsuj.png

horizonzerodawn_20170xws13.png

I had the Elgato HD60 but ditched it because it could add a slight blur to the captured image (for example). Your shots looks a bit off as well, might check if Elgato still hasn't fixed the blurring issue.

Got my HD60 Pro in last week to replace my failing Avermedia Extremecap U3 and didn't know that this happens >.<

Also I hate that I can't take full resolution screens with FRAPS while using the elgato software. It always come out at 1916x1078 which really bothers me lol.

Vasili2K38

I've already played Horizon ZD today a bit, and its :O. I'll post screenshots in the next weeks, I upload my screenshots every month or two weeks.

32620003166_2a8deb6f77_o.jpg

32660705515_bc5f9a9868_o.jpg

Teepo671

I had the Elgato HD60 but ditched it because it could add a slight blur to the captured image (for example). Some of your shots looks a bit off as well, might check if Elgato still hasn't fixed the blurring issue.

Didn't know about the blurring thing. I'll just add the method of capture to the title for my HZD shots.
33031936992_3dbdbc3ce0_o.png

32790859090_a77de513ff_o.png

Caayn

Got my HD60 Pro in last week to replace my failing Avermedia Extremecap U3 and didn't know that this happens >.<

Also I hate that I can't take full resolution screens with FRAPS while using the elgato software. It always come out at 1916x1078 which really bothers me lol.

Didn't know about the blurring thing. I'll just add the method of capture to the title for my HZD shots.
You could test it really easy by taking a screenshot through the console and through the capture card of the exact same spot/time.

I don't know if Elgato fixed it as I no longer have my capture card to test it. And it only really manifested when taking screenshots through the Elgato software.

You could test it really easy by taking a screenshot through the console and through the capture card of the exact same spot/time.

I don't know if Elgato fixed it as I no longer have my capture card to test it. And it only really manifested when taking screenshots through the Elgato software.

Just tested it out and yup the blurring is still there.

Teepo671

Good to know. I'll try using another app to take shots next time.
I'll keep that issue in mind next time I'm looking for a new card. Anyone know how avermedia's cards stack up?

32336562824_dd7866d364_o.png

33182026385_3726e20468_o.png

Top Bottom