• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

zmet

Night of the Demon
octb7.jpg

Now I can retire my worn VHS copy. If you're into 80s horror movies, here's a lost gem that you should definitely give a try. It has a good amount of gore and some really disturbing situations (Big Foot rape being one).

Gekijouban Macross F: Sayonara no Tsubasa - Hybrid Pack (Blu-ray movie and PS3 game combo) and Bomber Raid (Two Mega Power!)
octb8.jpg

Amagon

zmet said:
Night of the Demon
octb7.jpg

Now I can retire my worn VHS copy. If you're into 80s horror movies, here's a lost gem that you should definitely give a try. It has a good amount of gore and some really disturbing situations (Big Foot rape being one).
You have my full attention now.

zychi said:
So the Arkham City CE comes with either the dvd, or the dlc skins? Is this Europe only? Because I'm pretty sure the US gets the dvd no matter what. If the US does get all the skins, I will go out and buy the CE right now.

I'm in NZ and the CE only has the Dark Knight Returns skin (and Gotham Knight DVD and soundtrack code). The other three skins I got were a pre-order bonus from mightyape.co.nz.

Pretty much all day 1 purchases, just lagging as always in posting them lol...still have Battlefield 3 and Captain America incoming but w/e lol

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

photo1-3.jpg

and guess this is a little early...and the first of the thread...? =P
wait for it

wait for it.....

wait....

ok

photo2-3.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

SonicBoom

http://www.flickr.com/photos/68273429@N03/6268355812/

Picked up Nintendo Wii console for $75 used after taxes

Got a free game inside the Wii. Ford OFF ROAD RACING....lol

Picked up The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess for $16.19 used but the disk is scratched and won't load so I'm gonna have to exchange it at GameStop tomorrow

MadWorld $6.29 used

Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros’ Treasure $6.29 used

NOW I need to to pick up the Nunchuck since MadWorld & Twilight Princess require it

Will be picking up other great Wii exclusives soon :D

Also pre-ordered Call of Duty: MW3 for 360

goMaki

I went a little crazy tonight. I was successful in getting a 360 copy of "Skylanders" from Kmart, so my BF decided to take me on a figure spree at TRU for their B2G1 deal. So happy~ <3

DSC_0022.jpg

Glassboy

FrankNitty said:
and guess this is a little early...and the first of the thread...? =P
wait for it

wait for it.....

wait....

ok

photo2-3.jpg

photo3-3.jpg
You're gonna have to let us know what you think, without spoiling anything of course :)

FOOTE

Square Triangle said:
cQ9Rl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/DTG4v.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dLAjz.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VGTbJ.jpg[IMG]

After Uncharted 3, I'm done. DONE.[/QUOTE]

Min Pins are so awesome.

Sagitario

goMaki said:
I went a little crazy tonight. I was successful in getting a 360 copy of "Skylanders" from Kmart, so my BF decided to take me on a figure spree at TRU for their B2G1 deal. So happy~ <3

DSC_0022.jpg

So... is Skylanders... good?

Mr. Robot

Sagitario said:
So... is Skylanders... good?

It's a good game, great in co-op, and if you are into collecting stuff then it's amazing.
It has a Gauntley legends vibe to it, and the replayability varies on the amount of figures you own, it is a bit on the easy side though but picks on in the later levels...

Sagitario

Hmmm... never have been a big fan of Spyro but co-op and collecting sounds tempting.
I'd have to buy the figures to maximize the re-playability?

Mr. Robot

Sagitario said:
Hmmm... never have been a big fan of Spyro but co-op and collecting sounds tempting.
I'd have to buy the figures to maximize the re-playability?

You can finish the game with only the 3 figures that come packed in, but every character is so different that you would probably find yourself wanting to get more just to level them up, since every character has different stats and abilities, so it's up to you...

but check the OP to see if you like it.

CryptiK

CryptiK said:
Just bought a new Monitor!!!

S27A950D Samsung 120Hz 3D Monitor!

Ready for BF3 BABY!(Just need my new system parts to get here :S)

cEfGo.jpg

cgCRV.jpg

+

IDpsM.jpg

(Not pictured Crucial M4 128GB and Samsung Spinpoint which was DOA)

=

pPdDr.jpg

WOO No more shitty desk!

Zafir

Thanks to Ghostlight, I recieved my Trails in the Sky and Innocent Sin copies early. Huzzah! Also got Another Code R.

trailspersonaandanothercode.jpg

Top Bottom