• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Azzurri

Gouken said:
the love of life is finally here... :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/mplayer74/photo3-5.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/mplayer74/photo4-5.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/mplayer74/photo-39.jpg[IMG]

to my fucking ex-wife eat fucking dirt you b!T@H!!!! this is the what i get for divorcing you! pffff at least a ferrari doesnt complain when i ride her! big mistake baby.....biiiiiig mistake...

i repost proper pics when my Italia is finally cleaned up at the showroom, and sorry i dont have time to resize the pics.[/QUOTE]

You just won life.

And her I thought buying a AMG C63 Coupe was going to be bad ass :(

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
sca2511 said:
Some bundle sale GOG had

HD6950 to try and flash to 6970 (success) and a barely visible picture of tickets to Oklahoma.

Ordered some games and bought the shoes while I was in Oklahoma. When I got back, ordered some Sanyo batteries and Korean arcade stick parts (Fanta and Crown) for my Mayflash.

46" Panasonic ST30, Ikea TV stand, 360 slim, and a barely visible $65 Wii.

Some games I missed out from the past months and wanted to add more games for my Wii/GC. Received the 360 for free from the laptop sale they recently had @Amazon, I chose the 3830tg.

My previous car (tC) turned into a Prius after me and my gf's accident a year ago. I bought a GTI '12, in full, since it's the car I wanted ever since I had the tC. Excited since it's my first car paid for with 100% my money. Hope it lasts a LONG while.
Enjoy the '12 GTI! I have an '11 and love it. Nice color, too.

Cheska

September/October pick ups.

f96333b7.jpg

o-matic5.jpg

6afae6da.jpg

c2040ea9.jpg

o-matic3.jpg

41260267.jpg

o-matic4.jpg

02460d1f.jpg

All of these figures are new. Also bought the IKEA Detolf glass case, and moved some stuff over :)

8fee3065.jpg

o-matic.jpg

o-matic2.jpg

Madrical

Banned
Cheska said:
I was going to suggest Amazon, but they sold out again :(
I eBayed it for something like $40. Wish it'd hurry up and get here, I just
got pounded into the ground by two rock wielding fiends in Blighttown

NEO0MJ

Well, here are my pick ups for this month.

pu1.png

Skylanders is probably the worst case of impulse buy I ever had in a long time. Can't wait to try it out, though. And Batman is just awesome.

pu2.png

About time I bought a new watch. My old one was in such a bad state.

Gouken

Banned
Piercedveil said:
A sign in front of the car saying Gouken would be cool, just because I've never seen anything like that in one of these threads.. D:

no problem! i'll do that when i go pick up my Italia.

I finally picked up an E-Reader - a Sony PRS-350 that I like because of its ultra-portability and the fact it's not tied to any particular service (God bless Calibre!)... Thrilled to get my hands on the excellent Blu-ray of the original King Kong...

xb0pr7.jpg

Also, picked up a Taylor Solidbody Classic, and my wife bought me the new mini Recto half stack (the first one in town!):

flhqp0.jpg

Gouken said:

to my fucking ex-wife eat fucking dirt you b!T@H!!!! this is the what i get for divorcing you! pffff at least a ferrari doesnt complain when i ride her! big mistake baby.....biiiiiig mistake...

At least he's not bitter.

mblitek

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Piercedveil said:
A sign in front of the car saying Gouken would be cool, just because I've never seen anything like that in one of these threads.. D:

Some gaffer posted a Lambo once. Think he's banned now
lol.gif

That's awesome Gouken.

Hope you don't burn to death.

Sagitario

Bii said:
6269526497_e769800410_b.jpg

Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. Nintendo DS. $15
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. Nintendo DS. $15
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume. Nintendo SD. $10
Retro Game Challenge. Nintendo DS. $13.67

There have been more DS game purchases but these four were within arm's reach so I took a quick photo of them. I'll get around to taking pictures of the others that I bought. All I can say is that I'm amazed at how cheap some good DS games are now. I would've never thought to find Valkyrie Profile for $10 (new on Amazon!) or even Fire Emblem at that price. At one point, I did own and finished Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow but I had a hankering for playing it again. I haven't had the chance to play the other three games but the purchasing of Retro Game Challenge was spurred by watching a few Game Center CX episodes.

Awesome prices! If only Amazon shipped cheaply to my country.

McCloud?

There was a buy five/get the sixth free sale at a local game store, which was excuse enough to pick up some rarish old games. It was $48 for the whole lot, mostly because they screwed up and put a $3 Jet Force Gemini sticker on that copy of Legacy of Darkness. Rat Attack! is buried under the other games.

Digishine

Banned
Gouken said:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/mplayer74/photo3-5.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/mplayer74/photo4-5.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/mplayer74/photo-39.jpg[IMG]

i repost proper pics when my Italia is finally cleaned up at the showroom, and sorry i dont have time to resize the pics.[/QUOTE]

Good day to you Sir. Congrats with this fine good looking Car !

Now to Business.

Where do you live and what is Ur work. I want to archive this also and please don't tell me Ur a student who just bought a ferrari :| like Ur profile is saying :P.

Metalmurphy said:
Some gaffer posted a Lambo once. Think he's banned now
lol.gif

That's awesome Gouken.

Hope you don't burn to death.

Was it that guy who owned a recording studio? He owned something like 28 cars. I was wondering what happened to him.

Tabris

Wormdundee said:
Was it that guy who owned a recording studio? He owned something like 28 cars. I was wondering what happened to him.

regs. That guy had the worst taste (in my opinion) in everything that wasn't cars though.

You know what NeoGaf? Fuck you! I make a post with quite a few games and I feel like a rich man, then these two fuckers show off a GTI and a gawl damn Ferrari.

Posting an irrelevant gif to show my sadness

puI35.gif

Tobe

Square Triangle said:
You know what NeoGaf? Fuck you! I make a post with quite a few games and I feel like a rich man, then these two fuckers show off a GTI and a gawl damn Ferrari.

Posting an irrelevant gif to show my sadness

puI35.gif
hey hey you have a tag, gouken does not.
till he buys one

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
Got this neat little guy in a trade today. An original Mother cart with a custom-flashed ROM containing the English EarthBound prototype. SMAAAAASH!!

321530_10100308032387590_16907981_48444345_27479445_n.jpg

Yami

638202279d904f77a87412fc0b9300be_7.jpg

Big book is big. Gonna dive right in later today.

edit: blah just noticed the bottom back part of the book is fucked. not happy.

Top Bottom