• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Leonsito

Rygar 8 Bit said:
picked up some completes 2 days ago all for SNES. Paid $74 for all of it pretty happy about finding a complete Sunset Riders! :D

Zelda Alttp(came with the maps :D), Sunset Riders, SF2 Turbo, King of the Monsters
IMG_0530.jpg

Pilot Wings, Donkey Kong Country,Bram Stroker's Dracula
IMG_0532.jpg

Fantastic haul !

King of the Monsters was so cool, and that LttP is worth more that what you paid for all of them, great deal.

Arulan

This is my first time posting anything on these threads.

These are copied over from the MLG Pro Circuit Orlando thread.

100_0480.jpg

100_0481.jpg

I wasn't able to get one of the limited signed versions but I couldn't resist picking this one up.

100_0447.jpg

And finally, just a few games I've picked up throughout the month.

100_0483.jpg

woober

UDA said:
This is my first time posting anything on these threads.

These are copied over from the MLG Pro Circuit Orlando thread.

Hot damn. How hard was it to get their signatures? I'm planning on going to MLG Providence. If it wasn't too difficult, I might just bring my SC2 box for them to sign as well.

Arulan

woober said:
Hot damn. How hard was it to get their signatures? I'm planning on going to MLG Providence. If it wasn't too difficult, I might just bring my SC2 box for them to sign as well.

I came into the tournament only wanting to get Day[9] and his by far was the hardest to get. However you have to understand that sometimes the casters are just up there so long that by the game they get out all they want to do is crash.

They do usually have a scheduled signing event but you have to be there ahead of time to get an early spot in line.

As for the actual players, it's not too difficult but you have to keep an eye out. Usually they'll be walking through the main area and you just have to be there when others are asking for his/her signature.

Just be respectful because a lot of times they have a match coming up in a few minutes and they don't have time to sign anything.

Have fun at MLG Providence, it should be pretty amazing! :)

dallow_bg said:
Smiths Complete Deluxe Box set

6242895690_1a846971b3_z.jpg

with DS box for size comparison
6242378245_c7fa96c3f9_z.jpg

6242896358_ae0bb72a66_z.jpg

6242379029_882cf03740_z.jpg

6242897238_6f6941b82e_z.jpg

8x albums on CD in mini LP sleeves, some gatefold
8x albums on 12" LP, some gatefold
25x singles on 7", may with reprints of the rare and alternate artwork
1x DVD
8x 12" poster square things of all the album art...
1x 12" booklet for the set
1x large poster
1x voucher for download of all tracks

dallow_bg said:
I wonder if Amazon will get more, it's limited (to 4000?) and noticed most sites were out of stock by now.

I actually preordered from Amazon's UK site even though I'm in the US. It was a lot cheaper there even with shipping as they remove the VAT at checkout. So it came to $302 shipped.
It's my birthday treat this month.

I pre-ordered my Smiths box set from amazon.ca (Canada) and managed to get it for just under 200 dollars. Of course, it hasn't shipped yet and I'm not overly-optomistic that it will. Hopefully I'll be able to post mine in the November pick-ups thread (fingers crossed).

YAPJM.jpg

Another Code (£12.97, thanks The Hut!)
Child of Eden (£11.99, thanks Play.com!)
SQ Chips (£30 or something, thanks CDJapan!)

Photo: Thanks, iPhone!

lastplayed said:
Finally, after several agonising days, we get Batman.

6264882608_9f24c25b2d_b.jpg

6264883756_5aaafd69d9_b.jpg

EIGHT freaking codes I got with this game. I'm gonna be busy. :lol
Is the collectors edition worth it? I usually don't give a shit about statues and stuff but that one looks badass. What else does it include?

Picked up my Arkham City Collector's Edition today!:D

IMAG05141.jpg

Got back home and had to redeem 9 codes.:S

IMAG0516.jpg

plasticpassion said:
Is the collectors edition worth it? I usually don't give a shit about statues and stuff but that one looks badass. What else does it include?

You get the Batman statue,which is really fucking nice,redeemable code for a soundtrack,artbook which houses the game as well and either all of the Batman DLC skins or a Batman Gotham Knight DVD/Blu Ray.

Fallout-NL said:
So... did you pre-order like 9 versions of Batman?
*lol

Nope,some European countries don't get the Gotham Knight movie(I don't know the reason for this) and instead get all of the DLC skins for Batman.

zychi

Banned
So the Arkham City CE comes with either the dvd, or the dlc skins? Is this Europe only? Because I'm pretty sure the US gets the dvd no matter what. If the US does get all the skins, I will go out and buy the CE right now.

Zafir

zychi said:
So the Arkham City CE comes with either the dvd, or the dlc skins? Is this Europe only? Because I'm pretty sure the US gets the dvd no matter what. If the US does get all the skins, I will go out and buy the CE right now.
I'm in Europe and I didn't get all those skins, only got the Dark Knight one. However, I did get the bluray.

Kinda sad I didn't get all the skins to be honest.

Edit: Oh and to add, I didn't get a choice between the two. Maybe it's only mainland europe and not the UK. The UK does have a different box since it's rated by the BBFC instead of PEGI.

Top Bottom