• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

HTuran

slUXa.jpg

c7XrO.jpg

39O4k.jpg

Ledsen

.hacked said:
NICE!!!!

Test drove one last week. I need to get one some day and add it to my MINI collection (Cooper S, Countryman S and a Clubman S Hampton ED).

Wait, you're not Gouken :(

Pietepiet

IMG_0349.jpg

- 2 Murakami books: Wind-Up Bird Chronicles and Hard-boiled Wonderland & the End of the World
- Rustie - Glass Swords
- Metronomy - the English Riviera
- Dark Souls Limited Edition
- Mega Man III GB

.hacked said:
NICE!!!!

Test drove one last week. I need to get one some day and add it to my MINI collection (Cooper S, Countryman S and a Clubman S Hampton ED).

It is a blast.. I'm loving it. You would love the Coupe in your lineup. I had a R56 Cooper S 07 a few years back

Sinthetic said:
Also, stunning Mini is... Stunning!

Snipes424 said:
Nice! I got the Countryman back in July, but I do like the Coupe S body style.

Congrats.

Yea I love the Countryman. So tempted to get one but I have loved the Coupe since the day they were revealed as concepts.

Phat Michael said:
thats strange because the galaxy s2 is better in every way. Android, bigger screen, better screen. 1gb ram, more powerful processor....im not sure why you would want to trade in an S2? I have one and its absolutely amazing. it is more powerful than my work laptop.

Really just preference. I had it and played around with it and there were a few things missing that were key apps on my Iphone. As well and this is of course opinion but everything seems better intergrated together and has a very slimpistic, yet sophisticated feel to it.

The S2 is a excellent device, if I didnt have an iPhone it would be the only other phone to consider. Just didnt feel it when i had it.

AcBe5N5CQAA7281.jpg:large

I got a poster too from the raffle but I want to frame that before putting it up. Had fun, but some obnoxious people were in line too at my gamestop.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
Raitosaito said:
http://p.twimg.com/AcBe5N5CQAA7G]

I got a poster too from the raffle but I want to frame that before putting it up. Had fun, but some obnoxious people were in line too at my gamestop.[/QUOTE]

what does the poster look like?

Raitosaito said:
I got a poster too from the raffle but I want to frame that before putting it up. Had fun, but some obnoxious people were in line too at my gamestop.

Yeah, the odd people are what usually keep me from going, but I really wanted to play it tonight. It was funny, cuz I don;t really know what to do with the standee. I kind of wish I got the Joker one instead.

Chairhome

Gvaz said:
Not sure yet, gonna wait for them to be burned in then give it a shot after
Cool. I bought them from a gaffer's recommendation. changed the earpads and drilled a few extra holes in the plastic plate and they sound great. They're pretty good without any mod, too.

Pietepiet said:
IMG_0349.jpg

- 2 Murakami books: Wind-Up Bird Chronicles and Hard-boiled Wonderland & the End of the World
- Rustie - Glass Swords
- Metronomy - the English Riviera
- Dark Souls Limited Edition
- Mega Man III GB

Great Murakami pick-ups! I seriously can't wait for next week when 1Q84 comes out.

()_listerfeend_() said:
uYoZ1.jpg

Everything except my case arrived today, along with Batman. Today was a good day.
Nice build.

I see you had no will-power to hold out for the PC version of Batman even though you built that nice PC :p

Chairhome

MikeE21286 said:
Nice build.

I see you had no will-power to hold out for the PC version of Batman even though you built that nice PC :p
I think it'll balance out since I think he gets a free copy of the PC Batman with that video card!

.hacked

2n67mzs.jpg

Hual isn't the TV but the BE2 card I purchased to fix the sucker. Now all the HDMI ports work again.

2whh4x0.jpg

Walking Dead Book 7
Batman
PotC 4 3d

tim.mbp

Crappy photo. Okamiden, Professor Layton and the Last Specter, and Aliens: Infestation from the Toys R Us B2G1 sale. Might go back for 3 more games tomorrow.

iphone 4S 64GB on sprint. love it so far! first one (day 1 iphone 4S) had a battery issue so i got another replacement last night. however, this one has a dead pixel. :( will take it back and hopefully get a 100% defect free one tomorrow. i came from an iphone 4 on at&t, but i had to switch because at&t was getting worse for my family and i - also that my family and i had sprint for 12 years and *only* left because they didnt have the iphone. now that they do, we're back!

photo1no.jpg

I posted this earlier.

0db612a5.jpg

And then I decided to go pick these up. I think this should finish October. Probably will save until Black Friday.

9b227eef.jpg

JEKKI

tim.mbp said:

Crappy photo. Okamiden, Professor Layton and the Last Specter, and Aliens: Infestation from the Toys R Us B2G1 sale. Might go back for 3 more games tomorrow.
damnation~!!!

I called like 4 TRU stores around me!!

one of them doesnt have Okamiden,

the other 3 wont answer the friggen phone when I ask to be transferred to the games department!!!

I want me sum Okamiden, but hellz nah am I gonna drive all the way to the store for nothing...

damn you bad customer service!!!!!!

isny

napkin dispenser
JEKKI said:
damnation~!!!

I called like 4 TRU stores around me!!

one of them doesnt have Okamiden,

the other 3 wont answer the friggen phone when I ask to be transferred to the games department!!!

I want me sum Okamiden, but hellz nah am I gonna drive all the way to the store for nothing...

damn you bad customer service!!!!!!

toysrus.com has them all in stock.

JEKKI

isny said:
toysrus.com has them all in stock.
shutup! I dont wanna pay for shipping!!!

I called again, put my shyt on speaker phone while browsing the internet...

they hung up on me after 4 minutes!!!!!!!

isny

napkin dispenser
JEKKI said:
shutup! I dont wanna pay for shipping!!!

I called again, put my shyt on speaker phone while browsing the internet...

they hung up on me after 4 minutes!!!!!!!

It's free shipping if you order $75 or more. Just order something extra and return it to the store the next time you're nearby one.

Top Bottom