• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your arcade youth of LUST: 2D videogame girl crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
Inspired by the recent nostalgia and shame threads, let's take a moment to salute those bitmap captured princesses and flirtatious shopkeepers that stole so many Eighties hearts (awful airbrush representations from Western cover art will also be accepted).

Obviously, this thread is worthless without pics, even though most have aged so badly as to only serve as proof that 13-year-old boys will find erotic awakening in anything vaguely shaped like a girl.

So, as I've failed to find the Rodland extra life fairy, let's hear it for FORGOTTEN WORLDS SHOP GIRL!

fw_shop.gif

forgotten_worlds_2.jpg

Is that a Balkan Cannon behind the counter or are you just pleased to see me?

bengraven

I admit, my 9 year old self had a crush on the girl from El Viento and Valis. And my 13 year old self liked Chun-Li and Blaze from Streets of Rage 2 a little too much. :lol

sebmarine

Blaze Fielding (SOR trilogy)

persos-blaze.jpg

08.jpg

There's an awesome ending screen of her, don't remember if its in SOR2 or 3 where she's sunbathing or something. It sure got my teenage blood pumpin'.

Artemis (Phelios - Megadrive/arcade)

phelios13.gif

phelios63.gif

phelios_ending.gif

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
apple in zillion for the sms. so hot
z2.gif

i mean, you had to rescue the girl from prison... oh the stories shed tell once free. and how thankfull she'd be!

an in game shot of this sweet sexy thang
z6.gif

Saitou

Banned
The succubus looking girl that presented the minigames in Mystical Ninja SNES

I dreamt of her often, and never saw her again :(

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
seb said:

Oh, I like you.

I met Didier Bouchon a month ago, and thanked him for a) inspiring me to become a pixel artist with Captain Blood and b) giving me my first true make-believe love in Teenage Queen.

God, I'm trying to find a grab from the intro to Sengoku Blade that keeps its gaze high.

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
seb said:
Captain Blood! OMG, I had forgotten about her :D

And the princess from Purple Saturn Day!

Also on the French kick,
[Mach 3 loading screen, now resistant to hotlinking - whoops]

YOW

D2M15

DAFFY DEUS EGGS
Elvira (1, not Jaws of Cerberus) was an awesome game.

Boy, growing up in the 80s and early 90s of videogame girls was the golden age. 3D really did ruin everything. AND SONY, LOLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom