• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of the Last Hope for Image Quality

PhilGPT

14176242469_d6dfde7b73_b.jpg
14359577441_b84ea4b71b_b.jpg
14361373862_e449c4a8b8_b.jpg

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Messy , but efficient .

Besides the bastards did not give me my guns back .

hma2014-06-0912-21-57woeaw.jpg
ROFL. I remember that mission. I tried to do the gun range mini-game, but I wasn't good enough and lost the competition, so I ended up sneaking about carefully to steal from that safe (I forgot what it was, tbh). Your way seems indeed far quicker. XD

Funny thing about that part, is that if you pick up a gun and go in a cubicle to start the target practice (without triggering the mini-game), next to those NPCs who are doing just that, it counts as a hostile action and the NPCs become hostile. LOL, that game was a buggy mess.

Thorgal

ROFL. I remember that mission. I tried to do the gun range mini-game, but I wasn't good enough and lost the competition, so I ended up sneaking about carefully to steal from that safe (I forgot what it was, tbh). Your way seems indeed far quicker. XD

Funny thing about that part, is that if you pick up a gun and go in a cubicle to start the target practice (without triggering the mini-game), next to those NPCs who are doing just that, it counts as a hostile action and the NPCs become hostile. LOL, that game was a buggy mess.

Well , so far i have completed every level with the best ranking (with the help of a guide)

So that shot was me basically having some fun afterwards.

dr_rus

WTNO looks amazing. Really shows the benefits of Tech 5. Great tech, ahead of it's time. In several years all engines around us will implement the same "megatexture" approach - handled by GPU h/w this time.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Your shots are good Jim.. Low Textures are killing me and ruin many beautiful angles as they did in Rage. Wolf is still a great game for screenshoting.

What kind of resize tool have u used for your screens?

Anyway, some other shots of WTno...

That first portrait shot is really cool.

14376425452_1bbc83be38_o.jpg

14356955996_7935191c0c_o.jpg

Your shots are good Jim.. Low Textures are killing me and ruin many beautiful angles as they did in Rage. Wolf is still a great game for screenshoting.

What kind of resize tool have u used for your screens?

Always Lanczos2 or lanczos3 depending on the shot. I use FastStone Imageviewer. Makes all this stuff really easy.

I have been selected for the Closed beta last night.

Tried for half an hour and my feeling is that this game is a stupid BF4 dlc sold at full price.

Nothing special anyway, same graphics, same gameplay...Maybe even a little worse.

R8TEDM3

R8TEDM3, which shop texture pack is that? Looks great. Glad to see I'm not the only one still messing with GTA IV.

On that note...

Thanks! Yeah i just started messing with it...again slowly, but yours looks really nice!

Btw, texture pack is "Liberty City" by "DKT70" and i'm adding stuff daily, but this is what i got so far from texture side, maybe missing a few other things...

- DKT Roads with New Jersey zone improved by "DKT70"

- Vegetation + Phones + Newspaper Box + Traffic Signs by "DKT70"

- All in One (2013) by "Lord Neophyte"

- REAL Shops, Billboards, Advertising, Liberty Statue, Metlife build, Bank Of America ATM's, Internet News (by "DevilgtaIV, Lord Neophyte, ZBNYNC, Nobeus, DonSalami, GrungeRockCity, Zyonig)"

- Interiors by "TheLastCommand"

- Street Garbage (Waste, Cigarettes, Cups, Can, etc) by "A. Fauzi"

- Lampposts by "Dpeasant3"

14207987958_764b033b27_o.png

Top Bottom