• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Vylash

Wait, really? I thought you had a lot more time than that. I associate your username with this game as much as people like Roo and Omni. :X

i honestly only play with you guys now, i dominate worldwide and that's boring, and the single player...lol

Chiramii

School can't end soon enough. Can't wait to get home and, let's be real, get my ass beaten by all of you.

Toadette will prevail!

Roo

All right, Enforced has informed me that he will NOT be on to make the tournaments tonight. This means I will be the one to make them.

I will post them in this thread once I've made them. Since I conveniently enough have the second post in this thread, I will temporarily post them there as well in the event Roo is not on to add them to the OP.
Thank you guys for taking care of this and don't worry, I won't go anywhere tonight :p
Need my Dry Bowser fix before going to sleep.

RobbieNick

"WHAT'STAKINGSOLONG?IWANTHISNOW!NOWNOWNOW!HURRYUP!!"
KmIyYtJ.jpg

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
A pre-preemptive fuck all y'all in anticipation of getting back on for a bit for the new DLC

Nice OT btw, I chuckled a bit

correojon

Can´t wait to get home after work and play this! I think I´ll finally join the GafKart Community, please treat me with care

sonto340

Guys calm down it's not even supposed to be up yet.
If it's not up by the top of the hour though let the pitchforks and torches fly.

Top Bottom