• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #26 | goodbye white man blinking gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phediuk

Can you believe Dan's only been with the site for 2.5 years?

feels like he's been around forever. I always have to remind myself that he and Ryan were never on the Bombcast together (except for that one E3.)

So, after beating Doom, I finally watched Danny's Doom documentary. NoClip is seriously awesome stuff. It might be just me, but does anyone find it slightly weird that no one from Giant Bomb is a Patron (well, at least at the level where your name ends up in the credits)?

So, after beating Doom, I finally watched Danny's Doom documentary. NoClip is seriously awesome stuff. It might be just me, but does anyone find it slightly weird that no one from Giant Bomb is a Patron (well, at least at the level where your name ends up in the credits)?

Could be a conflict of interest.

Not sure if this is shade, but I love their highlight videos...

Me too, it just seems weird to do highlights of stuff that was already in other videos, instead of doing the best of stuff that wasn't already featured along with the holiday videos.

and holy shit, that Shake It Up clip is still amazing

source.gif

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know, I think it's weird they have best of videos featured ON THEIR OWN SITE. Like, pat yourself on the back much?
They needed promotion for premium stuff and the site in general and the unofficial Turbo "best of" videos were perfect for that, so they brought him in.
I think it makes sense with that history in mind.

Strax

Being a (former) massive Sum 41 fan the opening of Holiday Specialtacular 2016: Rockin' Around really shocked and entertained me.

hamchan

I don't know, I think it's weird they have best of videos featured ON THEIR OWN SITE. Like, pat yourself on the back much?

No? Really it's just a way to give some money to the guy who was doing it for free for years on youtube. Might as well host it on their own site then. Plus it's extra marketing to non-premium subscribers.

Lunar FC

Should I get SuperHot?

I trust yalls tastes way more than the duders.

Still bitter about getting burned on The Witness and Stardew this year.

I remember Jeff making reference to how he gives Danny $5 a month.

Why would this be weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom