• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

Darkpen

Banned
shagg_187 said:
Is there a cheat code to use that? :lol :lol
The Ostrich Hammer requires a ridiculous amount of XP, the exact number was in a ListenUP podcast a few weeks back, but I forgot which.

Zen said:
If that's real: Kojima must be impressed by the technology of EyePet. I doubt it is real however.
Augmented reality is not new. Japan's used it on quite a few products already.

Considering the origin of the Metal Gear Soda thing being from a mistake by Famitsu, and is generally well known as a joke from last year surrounding the release of Metal Gear Touch, I wouldn't put it past them.

Darkpen

Banned
shagg_187 said:
hmmm....!!!!
honestly, I don't think it means anything. I think they're just pulling our leg with the soda thing, and what they plan on revealing will be almost completely unrelated.

Darkpen said:
honestly, I don't think it means anything. I think they're just pulling our leg with the soda thing, and what they plan on revealing will be almost completely unrelated.

Well maybe they weren't joking when they revealed it last year! I mean this one is properly rendered and different than the concept art that leaked via Famitsu.

Slurmer

Banned
I thought Metal Gear Soda originated at GAF :(

shagg_187 said:
Well maybe they weren't joking when they revealed it last year! I mean this one is properly rendered and different than the concept art that leaked via Famitsu.

dude, if this countdown was for Metal Gear Soda it would be totally worth it:lol

Victarion

just found a scan of upcoming Famitsu's PSP+PS3 mag front page. maybe it's fake and photoshoped.
can someone translate the words? since i can't read Japanese.

k9x5hs.jpg

Manticore said:
just found a scan of upcoming Famitsu's PSP+PS3 mag front page. maybe it's fake.
can someone translate the words? since i can't read Japanese.

I don't think you're allowed to post scans... so all I can say to this is "It Begins!"

That said, Good night! I expect leaks real soon D:

Where are the Japanese speakers when you need them?

Anyway, that number 3 among the red characters makes it look related to PS3. Or at least I think PS3 is written in there. But if it was some kind of compilation MGS PO should be in there as well. I don't think MGS2 and MGS3 will be PS3 or PS3-compatible remakes... or will they?

thaOwner

Funny how we finally get something 'new' but can find anyone to help tells us if its real or not after 64 pages of nothing but shitty posts....:lol

Mik2121

Philanthropist said:

Anyway, that number 3 among the red characters makes it look related to PS3. Or at least I think PS3 is written in there. But if it was some kind of compilation MGS PO should be in there as well. I don't think MGS2 and MGS3 will be PS3 or PS3-compatible remakes... or will they?

That's not a 3, it's the Katakana for 'yo'.

That scan says absolutely nothing that can help guess what the new game is.

(I speak Japanese)

Philanthropist said:

Obviously, Sony will announce full PS2 backwards compatibility in software at E3.

Obviously.

Slurmer

Banned
Maybe it means all of those games are coming to PSN. MGS4 could be like Siren and be episodic (each act is an individual download). /dream

PS2 games on PSN has been rumored for a while hasn't it?

Deeku

Mik2121 said:
That's not a 3, it's the Katakana for 'yo'.

That scan says absolutely nothing that can help guess what the new game is.

(I speak Japanese)

Dude, it's a 3 in spiderman font!!!
i speak jap too and yeah, scan says nothing

Rael

Banned
^lol

the title in red text says: (小島)プロダクションの最新作に迫る。

something like 'kojma productions' latest project draws near'.

there's probably some more shit cut off in the pic but that's about it. most likely just a hype article with no new content.

Mik2121

Rael said:
^lol

the title in red text says: (小島)プロダクションの最新作に迫る。

something like 'kojma productions' latest project draws near'.

there's probably some more shit cut off in the pic but that's about it. most likely just a hype article with no new content.

As I said, nothing that gives us any clue AT ALL.

Rael

Banned
Mik2121 said:
As I said, nothing that gives us any clue AT ALL.

i thought it would be nice to provide some evidence as to why it is useless. not everyone wants to just go by your word.

http://www.eurogamer.es/articles/kojima-podria-estar-involucrado-en-lord-of-shadow

I know that the possibility of Kojima working on Konami's Spain-developed Lord of Shadows has been discussed -albeit briefly- here before, but this link shows more clearly how the silhouette published in PSW as a teaser for the next Kojima project and the silhouette of the main character in LoS match perfectly. Humm. I'm not sure to what extent the Kojima Productions countdown website is related to this project, I'd say it's a completely different one.

thaOwner

ichigo kurosaki said:
http://www.eurogamer.es/articles/kojima-podria-estar-involucrado-en-lord-of-shadow

I know that the possibility of Kojima working on Konami's Spain-developed Lord of Shadows has been discussed -albeit briefly- here before, but this link shows more clearly how the silhouette published in PSW as a teaser for the next Kojima project and the silhouette of the main character in LoS match perfectly. Humm. I'm not sure to what extent the Kojima Productions countdown website is related to this project, I'd say it's a completely different one.
Has been discussed to death. No, the project is a seprate project but Kojima might be involved in it.
However, what you see here http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/next/index.html is supposed to be entirely different as well.

or PSW might be lying too, i mean its 'them' after all.

Top Bottom