• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadowloo Showdown 2012 | Fighting game tournament (AU) | May 4-6

Dahbomb

Tokido is going to lose because he is going to get happy birthday'd into 2 characters killed. His assist calls aren't on point. You heard it here first.

Are you talking about Tokido? Because Tokido hasn't look crisp since CEO last year, and event hen he wasn't really crisp. Just x-factor wolverine was ridiculous!

wishful thinking? And i was at CEO. He looked pretty fuckin crisp when he bodied PR Rog off stream 2- 0 in under 30 seconds total game time. PR Rog went into dick mode instantly.

wishful thinking? And i was at CEO. He looked pretty fuckin crisp when he bodied PR Rog off stream 2- 0 in under 30 seconds total game time. PR Rog went into dick mode instantly.

Well I've been watching his Topango streams with Mago. He's been getting bodied by XBL players. I mean BODIED!

Dahbomb

That was actually a decent Ghost Rider. Had good hit confirms and assist based combos with him.

Team Cabeza De Fuego indeed.

You guys don't read the first post do you? LOL...

Edit: NVM USD didn't put Knives on the list o.0

Well Fanatiq and Knives have been saying for a while that Knives was going to SSK2012.

I just realized no matter how much i love everyone in the brackets for umvc3, without Chris G no winner can be completely legit.

Dahbomb

HOLY SHIT Firebrand + Sentinel is STUPID. Why didn't I fucking think of that?

Firebrand + Iron Man + Sentinel is a legit and godly team. Too bad I don't like playing Sentinel or I would main this team for sure. The synergy and set ups are outrageous.

Top Bottom