• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Max Payne 3 Design and Tech video on Bullet Time - OUT NAO

akych0.gif

Dabanton

Damm that guy getting peppered with bullets and crashing through the glass door.

You can see where they've built on stuff they started in GTA:IV and then RDR with the way people would act when you shot them in the legs and arms

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Goddamn at the triple headshot shot dodge and the final killcam of the guy getting peppered with an assault rifle and going through glass. Everything looks so awesome.

rouken

no need to convince me anymore rockstar. im buying this! :D

i was impressed with the crane scene, he definitely showed those guys, all 8 of them.

I love that it looks like we can be super precise with our shots. Max is headshotting fucking everybody.

unless this is pc footage.

Oh my God... everything looks so fantastic. The entire videos was an exercise in glee. The weapon animation, the blood, the deaths, the acrobatic murder, it is all just so fantastic. And the music sounds so good! I love all the little details like blasting a dude through the window, it all just looks so real. It is amazing.

Cmagus

god damn these videos and this game never fail to impress me. Definitely gonna buy this day one without question. The other nice thing about seeing all this new tech is the fact that all this can be implemented into future games maybe even RDR sequel.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
It really doesn't get any better than this. Holy fuck!

2324246huls.gif

FinKL

I've never played a Max Payne game before, but reading that some other people were not picking up Diablo and instead getting this I had to investigate. After buying GTA4 with nothing but an IGN 10.0 score and being disappointed, I swore Rockstar would never do that to me again.

Now i'm debating if I want 360 or PC version :O

JCtheMC

Remember all those people that said this wasn't going to be like the old Max Payne games?

They were right - this seems better.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Remember all those people that said this wasn't going to be like the old Max Payne games?

They were right - this seems better.
I'm going to have to agree. I actually expect that this will be a better overall game than any other installment in the series.

The MP games haven't exactly aged all that well either, unfortunately. MP2 still looks reasonably nice thanks to high-res textures, but MP1 is extremely antiquated by today's standards.

Top Bottom