• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct focused on ARMS + Splatoon 2 trailer (over)

Nintendo should work with Sony to get Knack as a playable fighter. (rocky-energy arms)
Nintendo should work with Ubisoft to get Rayman as a playable fighter (magic pixie-dust arms)

Sapiens

I didn't know about this game or characters and i looked it up.... I'll be pretty bummed if Nintendo doesn't make this pair a character in ARMS, it would be so cool.

aliceape0.gif
"Good Friends".

Yeah. 😏

Neoxon

Nintendo should work with Sony to get Knack as a playable fighter. (rocky-energy arms)
Nintendo should work with Ubisoft to get Rayman as a playable fighter (magic pixie-dust arms)
Nintendo should work with Marvel to get Ms. Marvel as a playable fighter (stretchy arms that can grow).

Nintendo should work with Toei to get Monkey D. Luffy as a playable character (stretchy arms along with a bunch of other Gum Gum abilities).

Nintendo should work with DC to get Plastic Man as a playable fighter (stretchy arms that can transform into anything).

Nintendo should work with Marvel to get Ms. Marvel as a playable fighter (stretchy arms that can grow).

Nintendo should work with Toei to get Monkey D. Luffy as a playable character (stretchy arms along with a bunch of other Gum Gum abilities).

Nintendo should work with DC to get Plastic Man as a playable fighter (stretchy arms that can transform into anything).

Nintendo should work with Hasbro to get Stretch Armstrong as a playable fighter.

Nintendo should work with Shaq to get him in as a playable fighter (Seriously, he's got really long arms).

Regiruler

Byte looks... less threatening than I would have liked.

None of these look like antagonists outside of mummy, but we know he's far from evil.

de_reddy

Neo Member
Was hoping to have a nice evening full of nintendo surprises, clicked this thread in anticipation.

Surprises ruined...

Regiruler

Was hoping to have a nice evening full of nintendo surprises, clicked this thread in anticipation.

Surprises ruined...

The direct is going to live and die based on what it shows of modes and single player, and we already knew these characters existed in some form.

The question is what more characters are there.

Top Bottom