• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
When all you got is your parent's basement, you've got a lot of time on your hands. Ain't like dating is an option. What they gonna talk about? The BCT and the dirty ShhJeeWs? lol..cry more.

Faustek

Ok to be honest I would be a crappy mod. I'm way to literall. Not much for sarcasm, have problems reading sarcasm. Way to serious, way to used to have my word be the last word, way to much hippy in me as in trusting, way to mean when I get pissed.

So yeah, I would be a crappy mod that never banned anyone or banned everyone for nothing.

If I was a Mod I'd make every ban message a new rap

Where's the mixtape?

Morning BCT.

I am shocked...SHOCKED that this forum hasn't caught on to the fyre festival hot mess yet.

This is thread of the year material and I'm too lazy to make it

Good day, fill me in. I have no clue what you're in about.

search twitter for #fyrefestival. be amazed.

Apparently Ja Rule put together a festival in the bahamas for rich millenials and instagram models- the entire thing instantly devolved into the hunger games.

it's the most amazing thing I've seen this year.

edit: worth it for the new "struggle sandwich" gif alone

frwYhiI.png

double edit: This link breaks everything down for you.

http://www.dailyedge.ie/fyre-festival-3363154-Apr2017/?utm_source=twitter_self

Faustek

Oh.... That was hilarious 😂 😂
Thanks Manmademan, thanks man.

This is what happens when kids that needed a whooping never got one. No setbacks to speak of to toughen them up just weak soft piles of flesh.

Gattsu25

Banned
Now reading up on this fyrefestival and the entire thing is a damned mess.

Hope no one gets seriously hurt. Also, Ja Rule? In 2017??

I don't trust y'all with modship because I don't trust my self with it. Like if I had mod powers people would be purged left and right. If someone began a thread that was dumb they would get banned. If they bragged about bad hygiene, that's a ban. Implied racism? You and your whole family is banned.
men-hit-with-ban-down-road_48.gif

Bish would be the boss and in a misguided attempt to carry out his ideals I would become the Patriots.

Johndoey

Banned
Tickets for Fyre Festival still available if you want to get in on the human desperation and crumbling facade of civility. Blink-182 apparently pulled out on Thursday night so that's that.

Damn... I didn't think the fuckery would affect one of my favorite youtubers smh.

Tay.... the small guy from Dormtainment.... is a god forsaken woman beater. There's audio floating around of him beating up his crying pregnant girlfriend. SMH

Damn, I wonder if that's why he left the group?

Faustek

Ok so that ADD channel have me caught.
Of course much if not everything is just plays but I'm thoroughly enjoying the Doboy vs Teddie challenges. Laughing at black people hiking and first tries.

Ps Doboy is a just a loud piece without anything to back it up. Teddie literally ramming his ass in the challenges, and not gently 😂😂

Johndoey

Banned
Everything about the FF 114 account management system especially how in manages free trials on console is a clusterfuck. I can't even figure out how to subscribe to the fucking game. Goddamn Square I am trying to give you money.

Ok to be honest I would be a crappy mod. I'm way to literall. Not much for sarcasm, have problems reading sarcasm. Way to serious, way to used to have my word be the last word, way to much hippy in me as in trusting, way to mean when I get pissed.

So yeah, I would be a crappy mod that never banned anyone or banned everyone for nothing.

Where's the mixtape?
I'm too busy ghost writing mumble rap

Sleep schedule is fucked, been living off 3 hours everyday this entire week so looking to catch up and do jack all this weekend. Knowing me I might do some indoor climbing regardless... I'm only hallucinating some what.

Good or bad hallucinations?

When I had first started my new commute, I hallucinated I was driving up a ramp in the middle of the freeway. I'm blessed that I didn't end up going off the side of the freeway

RedSwirl

This just in: Mario kart is good. It's even better on the go or anywhere

Might think about it if I get a Switch.

Thing is, I was always kinda "eh" on MK. Only really played it when other people were around, but never found the need to buy it myself. Only MK game I ever really enjoyed on my own was MKDS. For some reason the controls in that game just felt a lot better than any other MK I'd played. I bought MK7 but was just "eh" on that one again. Tried out MK8 on Wii U and thought it was really good but again, I could live without it.

Still, this is probably good for Nintendo. It's always been obvious that if Nintendo ever actually modernized its online system it could make bank because it develops some of the most fun and popular MP console games.

RedSwirl

Sleep schedule is fucked, been living off 3 hours everyday this entire week so looking to catch up and do jack all this weekend. Knowing me I might do some indoor climbing regardless... I'm only hallucinating some what.

I might need some tips on how to live like that man. Right now I'm running on about 2.5 hours and a cup of Starbucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom