• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Syriel

Hope someone can use this to check out a game, rather than play a game. ;)

You will need the Gametime.co app to redeem the code and use it to purchase a ticket.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a $20 USD code for sports tickets. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Syriel, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim codes you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim codes to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. If the code is not claimed after that point it will be given away first come, first serve.

$20 Credit at Gametime.co -- MB-FC602F846AF4F1A5 - Taken by mysticllama. 2 entrants total.
MUST REDEEM BEFORE 11:59PM EST on 3/29

t1490748593z1.png

sensui-tomo

Round 2 for more crap idgaf about Have fun, tell others here if you grabbed it, etc have a good day

OVERLORD STEAM: 5AEY5-TN8LC-D6ILW

DUKE OF ALPHA CENTAURI STEAM: TF7W5-I86MA-WR2BW

CHRONOLOGY STEAM: VCG96-QCBN6-VY5K7

SKY MERCENARIES STEAM: DXX45-NPBWF-25JM2

MAELSTROM STEAM: NQGW6-ETXLV-EXZL4

KEEBLES STEAM: 3ACTA-PRGLR-XTNH5

CRAZY BELTS STEAM: RN0E9-9KITP-NDX45

HIIRO STEAM: R06AQ-C5FN8-IDXLF

4089 GHOST WITHIN STEAM: FW3B3-AFEWQ-9ZE4F

UNCANNY VALLEY STEAM: YXPXP-B0AXV-LXJ2T
LAST INUA STEAM: YN7C6-K38C8-V8MN2

MAELSTROM STEAM: 583XW-QV8CD-Q7GPD

IDOL HANDS STEAM: A73G3-A0YGR-FIV7M

FINNISH ROLLER STEAM: JJ4F5-77R9K-ZEL0Q

CHRONOLOGY STEAM: I6H4N-338G9-9F24A
CLUB MANAGER 2016 STEAM: FRQGA-RIVMB-4IWHB

OVERLORD STEAM: 9B549-PJ9A7-VYW7W

SQUARES ROUTE: TM4WL-M2DME-YNTE0

HECKABOMB STEAM: 46ZTQ-RGCZQ-YTGDJ

CHRONOLOGY STEAM: 0F556-85EP0-D2DBW

ModBot said:
Instructions for Whitebison:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Whitebison, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

KEEBLES -- MB-C6428C8AFD397344 - Taken by kinezu
OVERLORD FELLOWSHIP OF EVIL -- MB-B1A256146875D4DF - Taken by Cronee
UNCANNY VALLEY -- MB-C5121E8F732FEB40 - Taken by ctw0e

Enjoy them!

Tell me if these codes work or not:

ModBot said:
Instructions for crimsonheadGCN:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (crimsonheadGCN, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

EfagyaM.png
GWENT: The Witcher Card Game (Xbox and XBL) -- MB-8D843BA0BB01E31D - Taken by Geedorah
EfagyaM.png
GWENT: The Witcher Card Game (Xbox and XBL) #2 -- MB-AC95C6E0977F6930 - Taken by AlmostMilk

dave is ok

aztek is ok
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Something suspicious is going on with giveaways today. Trust no one.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (dave is ok, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

xheRJRF.gif
Nier Automata -- MB-AF39A671D2519B45 - Taken by Hakkelus

Wonko_C

I couldn't copy the poop next to the title, LOL.
pleasedonotbeanaprilfoolspleasedonotbeanaprilfoolspleasedonotbeanaprilfoolspleasedonotbeanaprilfoolspleasedonotbeanaprilfools

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Data Hacker: Initiation -- MB-9FADCBB9A6E4966F - Taken by Mavromatis. 4 entrants total.
Data Hacker: Reboot -- MB-C1D3208168FF1B5A - Taken by impliedsignificance. 2 entrants total.
X-COM: UFO Defense -- MB-DD5306AD2504D4D5 - Taken by Valahart

t1491066321z1.png

sadblob

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Arcane Raise -- MB-A4684F56539D4E20 - Taken by rainking187
Crackhead -- MB-9110A91851C8F7E3 - Taken by Hakkelus
Cyborg Detonator -- MB-C38ECAEBDE7270C5 - Taken by LuffyZoro
Desire -- MB-DE22E6EC631DF153 - Taken by Belgarion
Megabyte Punch -- MB-B0C4BAE638B3BB75 - Taken by Giga_Steve
North Side -- MB-C9161DD944F824D4 - Taken by Aitor
Overlord -- MB-D40984A60D5A7B3F - Taken by Tetraeon
The Orb Chambers -- MB-1702AA5A9531A4D8
Zombie Boom -- MB-D3EFF7A611241D36 - Taken by jorkila

Catshade

Please redeem before May 29th.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Dirt Showdown -- MB-8878870A4EAC9526 - Taken by Ventilaator

BiggNife

So today I got a code for a Master X Master founders pack from Polygon before realizing 1) apparently they were only giving away 18 of them, and somehow I got one and 2) I am only mildly interested in Master X Master and there's probably someone way more excited for it who would make better use of the code than I would. So I'm giving it away.

If you want the code, quote this post with a once sentence explanation as to what Master X Master is and which characters you want to play. I want to make sure whoever gets this actually wants to play it. First come first serve, winner will be PM'd (don't freak out if I don't respond super quickly, I'm on a train right now and reception is shit). Good luck!

(And please note I haven't tested this code myself, so if for whatever reason it doesn't work I apologize).

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Party Jousting Zombie Pack DLC -- MB-8D07F0B61C8D5E04 - Taken by Vuze
Mighty Party: Battle of Toads -- MB-300D4701EC53328D - Taken by Kagemusha
First add the f2p Mighty Party to your Steam account, than redeem the key. Same for Party Jousting.

Hey duders.
I have a Steam code for Tumblestone - a game I absolutely hate - that could be yours if you PM me. I usually just do this on Twitter, but I like GAF better...

EDIT: She gone!!!

00ich

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (00ich, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

t1cxE6r.gif
Project CARS -- MB-09628104ADB6B07C - Taken by Zeeman

My Humble Account is the backlog of my backlog :/

Planet

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Planet, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last month, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

t1cxE6r.gif
Lords of the Fallen -- MB-B44872A58E8E3E58 - Taken by Firehead
Key-pow!

Planet

Sorry, never did this before, probably didn't choose well. Sounded somewhat reasonable at first glance. :|

Don't know if I break something redoing it without.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Lost Moon -- MB-096D9BD619FB92C9 - Taken by Baron_Calamity

Enjoy.

Got this loot from Twitch, but I don't play NBA.
Up your game with VC and MyTEAM Cards in NBA 2K17
The Locker Code will unlock 75,000 Virtual Currency and 1 MyTEAM Pack with a guaranteed Sapphire or Moments Card

1. After you create your MyPLAYER account in NBA 2K17, select "Options/Features" from the main menu
2. Select "Locker Codes"
3. Enter the Locker Code you received
Quote to reveal code.

Craft

Quote to see a code for Runescape epic extras from Twitch Prime

1) If you don't already have a RuneScape account, create one here.
2) A display name is required before you can redeem your code. Set your display name here, in the ”Change Character Name" menu.
3) After setting your display name, you must log out before you can redeem your code. If you are logged in to the game, you must log out.
4) After logging off, click here to log into the billing section of the site and redeem your code.
5) Once you have redeemed your code, download the RuneScape client and create your character. NOTE: ensure that ”Normal Mode" is selected otherwise you won't be able to use your Treasure Hunter Keys.
6) When you log into the game, you will have a month's access to RuneScape's membership features, and your extras will have been applied to your account.

Your code must be redeemed before June 9th, 2017.

Up your game with VC and MyTEAM Cards in NBA 2K17

NBA 2K17 In-Game Loot: April 25th – May 22nd

4A8TE-NVK66-MA0TA-IK9GR-FARH2

copy
1. After you create your MyPLAYER account in NBA 2K17, select "Options/Features" from the main menu
2. Select "Locker Codes"
3. Enter the Locker Code you received

.....................................................................................................

RuneScape access with epic extras!

RuneScape In-Game Loot: April 11th – May 8th
Jagex

CDE2-FY6P-BEHP-ALFF-HXJJ

copy
1) If you don’t already have a RuneScape account, create one here.
2) A display name is required before you can redeem your code. Set your display name here, in the “Change Character Name” menu.
3) After setting your display name, you must log out before you can redeem your code. If you are logged in to the game, you must log out.
4) After logging off, click here to log into the billing section of the site and redeem your code.
5) Once you have redeemed your code, download the RuneScape client and create your character. NOTE: ensure that “Normal Mode” is selected otherwise you won’t be able to use your Treasure Hunter Keys.
6) When you log into the game, you will have a month's access to RuneScape's membership features, and your extras will have been applied to your account.

Your code must be redeemed before June 9th, 2017.

snacknuts

we all knew her
I got this email from Amazon last night:

Thank you for your purchase of $19.99 or more on a Video Game from Amazon.com. Your order has entitled you to exclusive DLC for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood.

Take part in the epic and ever-changing FINAL FANTASY XIV Online as you explore with friends from around the world! Experience all the hallmarks of the FINAL FANTASY franchise, including an engaging storyline, genre-leading graphics, and majestic music!

To redeem your FREE DLC, simply enter this promotional code and your email address at www.ffxivredeem.com to receive your exclusive FINAL FANTASY XIV Online item codes! Once you’ve redeemed your Amazon code, you will be emailed your three in-game item codes that you can use on the Mog Station on the Square Enix account of your choice.

Please visit www.ffxivredeem.com for full redemption instructions.

I will never play another FF game, so here is the code for whoever wants it: K52N-CTWM-4WEH-MXGS

Zakalwe

Banned
I got this email from Amazon last night:

I will never play another FF game, so here is the code for whoever wants it: K52N-CTWM-4WEH-MXGS

Took it, thanks snack! :3

Edit: Oh, it seems it has to be an NA account? If so, Ill happily hand out the codes to someone with an NA account. Just chuck me a PM! :)

Edit2: and they're gone!

ptuck874

Thank you for your purchase of $19.99 or more on a Video Game from Amazon.com. Your order has entitled you to exclusive DLC for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood.

Take part in the epic and ever-changing FINAL FANTASY XIV Online as you explore with friends from around the world! Experience all the hallmarks of the FINAL FANTASY franchise, including an engaging storyline, genre-leading graphics, and majestic music!

To redeem your FREE DLC, simply enter this promotional code and your email address at www.ffxivredeem.com to receive your exclusive FINAL FANTASY XIV Online item codes! Once you’ve redeemed your Amazon code, you will be emailed your three in-game item codes that you can use on the Mog Station on the Square Enix account of your choice.

code is :
U185-T88S-WNXV-UDXN

Alric

code is :
U185-T88S-WNXV-UDXN

Thanks a lot, I took it.

Top Bottom