• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

cj_iwakura

I've tried(and tried and tried) to sell this to no avail, so here we are.

1WuqgYk.jpg
(Half Minute Hero 2 PSP, JP)
Free to the first poster who posts a time machine. (In the US)

The game has a fairly leisurely language barrier, but it's long as all hell.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Aaarrrggghhhhh, I wish I still had a PSP, because I really want to play HMH2. That is super nice of you.

....actually, did the game ever get a translation patch? I know it got the Steam release, but I'm not one who plays on PC because I tend to forget I own games because I find myself doing other stuff like being on the internet or watching videos.

cj_iwakura

Aaarrrggghhhhh, I wish I still had a PSP, because I really want to play HMH2. That is super nice of you.

....actually, did the game ever get a translation patch? I know it got the Steam release, but I'm not one who plays on PC because I tend to forget I own games because I find myself doing other stuff like being on the internet or watching videos.

To my knowledge, no.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
To my knowledge, no.
I'm seeing news of one on GBAtemp that just came out last year, so maybe I could get that to work. I should get a PSP back eventually to play other imports like those Konami shmup collections, & owning this might help motivate me to do so.

Tell ya what, if nobody else wants it by the end of the day or so, I guess I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands, but I'll wait & see if anyone else wants it more than me, to be fair.

....& just to be safe:

Got some Steam codes for some games that I don't have much interest in. Get em while they're hot:

Metrico+
I'm afraid of info-graphics

The Turing Test
First person games give me motion sickness and I don't want to clean barf out of my new Blackhawks rug

GoNNER - Press Jump To Die Edition
Procedurally-generated 2D platformers are the devil

Codes are in the email tags, buds. Let me know if/when you claim them so I can update this post.

Edit: so apparently they're all gone now. Enjoy, nameless dude who swooped in.

illusionary

Codes are in the email tags, buds. Let me know if/when you claim them so I can update this post.

That pretty much always happens with codes posted openly, email tags or not. Modbot is always best if you want to see where they end up.

Asiratlan

Got some Steam codes for some games that I don't have much interest in. Get em while they're hot:

Metrico+
I'm afraid of info-graphics

The Turing Test
First person games give me motion sickness and I don't want to clean barf out of my new Blackhawks rug

GoNNER - Press Jump To Die Edition
Procedurally-generated 2D platformers are the devil

All gone.

ZugZug123

ModBot said:
Instructions for ZugZug123:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

t1cxE6r.gif
Overgrowth -- MB-DC1312939C5C823F - Taken by Spring-Loaded
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble -- MB-22E6642B0CF82B68 - Taken by Cronee
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero -- MB-E6ED4FD1F96250F1 - Taken by alr1ght
Monster Loves You -- MB-6D0C292B900A075A - Taken by laserlaser
The Blue Flamingo -- MB-CE2FB8730E8E97AB - Taken by jorkila
Thirty Flights of Loving -- MB-1B1DC41DC979B5DC - Taken by Zeeman

Random Humble stuff. Enjoy :)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Modbot adds it for games over (i believe) $25.
Stumpokapow said:
What do the
xheRJRF.gif
and
t1cxE6r.gif
icons mean?

xheRJRF.gif
A select list of games that are widely considered to be irredeemably bad. Most are sub-50 Metacritic. No, you can't have the full list, but nothing on it is my opinion or pushing an agenda, it's all based on near-universal agreement that the games are terrible.
t1cxE6r.gif
ModBot detects that the game costs $30 or more on Steam right now, irrespective of quality.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

EfagyaM.png
Raiders of the Broken Planet Beta Xbox One -- MB-51C2E5675A616B7B

I'm back with some more things to give away, this time keys! I'm not 100% certain I'm doing this right...but quote to reveal keys! Let me know once you've taken one, and I'll update my post. Warning to those who redeem Legacy of Kain---they are some of the greatest games crafted my mortals. Once you play, everything else will pale in comparison. You've been warned!

Gwent Closed Beta GOG Key (I never used, and they just bugged me again that it's my last chance to get in cSKJ56A5B63899CB7E3

The rest of these are Steam Keys:

GOETIA [PC DOWNLOAD] Game key: 9864L-EW82N-A6XGT

LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER [PC DOWNLOAD] Game key: NEA63-BTC67-WZYG5

rpmboy

I'm back with some more things to give away, this time keys! I'm not 100% certain I'm doing this right...but quote to reveal keys! Let me know once you've taken one, and I'll update my post. Warning to those who redeem Legacy of Kain---they are some of the greatest games crafted my mortals. Once you play, everything else will pale in comparison. You've been warned!

LIGHTNING RETURNS™: FINAL FANTASY® XIII Game key:
Grabbed Lightning Returns, thank you!

IndustryX

Have a Steam download code for Undertale and GoNNER - Press Jump To Die Edition,

First PM to guess the number between 1 and 10 gets both ;) (1 guess per person)

IndustryX

Have a Steam download code for Undertale and GoNNER - Press Jump To Die Edition,

3 submissions so far, no one has guessed correctly yet. I'll update the post when they are gone.

EDIT. Make that 5 submissions, 4 guessing the same number lol. Still up for grabs .

IndustryX

3 submissions so far, no one has guessed correctly yet. I'll update the post when they are gone.

EDIT. Make that 5 submissions, 4 guessing the same number lol. Still up for grabs .

9 incorrect guesses still up for grabs.

Gwent Closed Beta GOG Key (I never used, and they just bugged me again that it's my last chance to get in cSKJ56A5B63899CB7E3

The rest of these are Steam Keys:

GOETIA [PC DOWNLOAD] Game key: 9864L-EW82N-A6XGT

LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER [PC DOWNLOAD] Game key: NEA63-BTC67-WZYG5

HITMAN GO: DEFINITIVE EDITION [PC DOWNLOAD] Game key: DQZII-VHATL-CJ69M

Someone took Hitman Go and didn't say anything.

D

Deleted member 245925

Unconfirmed Member
Got a copy of Little Racers STREET as a Steam gift when I bought the current Humble Bundle. I don't want it, so if anyone's interested, shoot me a PM with your Steam profile so I can gift it to you.

*edit* gone

From Humble Bundle 18

ModBot said:
Instructions for Alessandro:

I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Alessandro, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Beholder -- MB-F708EC9E363AAF60 - Taken by derExperte. 4 entrants total.
Goat Simulator: GOATY -- MB-762DFCB7A71DD2F2 - Taken by Guyver. 1 entrants total.
Owlboy -- MB-DA3473BF46BEED01 - Taken by Miker. 6 entrants total.
Steamworld Heist -- MB-9B0D573FDF613343 - Taken by --R. 1 entrants total.
Windward -- MB-88F84ECBFBFF2636 - Taken by Vlad. 1 entrants total.
Ziggurat -- MB-2964CD8C9EBFE415 - Taken by Vipu. 1 entrants total.

t1495026831z1.png

Giving away a 50% off greenman gaming voucher code on Mass Effect Andromeda and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III.

The flash sale for these only lasts 48 hours. First to PM me gets it

Have some extra keys from a recent Humble Bundle: They Bleed Pixels, Hacknet and Crashlands
EDIT: I think they might be all redeemed now? Not exactly sure how to check. Hacknet has been redeemed for certain.

Top Bottom