• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Shady859

Free month of Xbox Games Pass to the 1st person who quotes this saying they want it.

Must be redeemed today before 6/14/17 at 4:59am est. (from the T-Mobile promo)

Palom

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

EfagyaM.png
One Month Xbox Game Pass (US) -- MB-EC4D1486267CEA32 - Taken by tearsintherain. 5 entrants total.

t1497388704z1.png

This is from the T-Mobile promotion (U.S.). Must be redeemed by June 14 at 4:59 EDT. Says it requires an Xbox One, so I'm not sure if 360-only owners are excluded.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-3EDF83677314EE25 - Taken by Risible. 10 entrants total.

t1497665192z1.png

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Just tossing this up quickly.

This is for the Narcissu 10th Anniversary Anthology DLC soundtrack Steam code. I didn't know that if you get the anthology season pass it comes with it already, so I'm not sure how many people can even use it....

7QWC2-J590M-6WM35

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878&page=186.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

PGP3OVL.png
Fantasy General for GOG -- MB-69AA58210F947A2E - Taken by Patrick S.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Overwatch Twitch Golden Loot Box -- MB-E4A411636609138E - Taken by Blam. 14 entrants total.

t1498136719z1.png

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Mighty Party: Back to Transylvania Pack -- MB-2D62D7AC2BEB00DF - Taken by krczt23
Tap Adventure: Time Travel - Beginner's Pack -- MB-94831296990E0AF3 - Taken by InquisitorAles
Both are dlcs for two f2p games on Steam, just add the f2p title, redeem the key and +1

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Heaven Forest Night -- MB-9C2CB83D042E2F01 - Taken by unknownphysicz

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

The Deer -- MB-0FB70ACFAE12FAC7 - Taken by fifasnipe2224

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

I am giving away 8 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Bold New world -- MB-8D428F79235A5524 - Taken by Azull
GooCubelets Plus GooCubelets 2 Plus GooCubelets The Alghorithm -- MB-2A16630861BD42B2
Heaven Island VR MMO -- MB-B4A98893536E5790 - Taken by Azure Dream
Make it indie! -- MB-32BD190DAB03C3BC
Retention -- MB-A4421AE5D8EF5142 - Taken by MaxiLive
Sleengster -- MB-C45A19552D462DAF - Taken by Valahart
Slingshot People -- MB-4FB9623ECBAF894B
Vitatio II -- MB-0D261A6BE8D3C902 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat
PGP3OVL.png
Mount and Blade GOG -- MB-021567ED1962D103 - Taken by WilsonX100

Not sure where to post the level 30 loot box from Greenman Gamining. Figured this was the best place. Out of the 29 games I got the Mass Effect Trilogy which i ended up giving to my brother since I know he's been wanting to replay that on pc for so long.

RISE OF THE ARGONAUTS: MHVD5-FL9DW-4F6E0

SCRAP GARDEN: NF603-6ZD6D-4P9L2

BETTER LATE THAN DEAD: EKTFK-QFCKZ-EJ2NC

AIR CONFLICTS PACIFIC CARRIERS: TJ6V9-9GQ3C-2ZFQA

CHRONICLES OF A DARK LORD EP 2: ZIR40-BI8HD-MBG95

THE FIRST SPARK: HJ699-M7IF2-ITV6X

RECOVERY SEARCH AND RESCUE: M34QJ-IEJQM-59JI6

CROSS OF THE DUTCHMAN: V9GKY-IVNEN-L0FZC

SAVE JESUS: 27G8T-5APM3-RJZWX

IT CAME FROM SPACE AND ATE OUR BRAINS: VQHLX-BCM8Y-AXGL5

THREE DEAD ZED: T3N8Q-F4ADI-E4B2J

D GENERATION HD: G7JQK-MEL60-TG3P5

JUMPING TANK: ZYWFY-J8L0W-AFK3K

TRACKS OF TRIUMPH INDUSTRIAL ZONE: LLDYA-29YR6-VZ04A

SPELLWEAVER CHRONICLES THE HOLY CHILD: T4EWP-4J63K-I7PDC

DEAR RED EXTENDED: YNVVB-Z23Q9-T244P

WAYOUT 2 HEX: 9H92G-G9QG7-NR39T

BYE BYE WACKY PLANET: KW94C-0EI49-7PBI2

HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE: 4CWWG-VZI8R-J2M25

MACHINE MADE REBIRTH: BHB0L-JMXQQ-KRBG0

SUPER BOMB RUSH: 2A9KA-Y6FI4-6DJKQ

CAVEMAN WORLD MOUNTAINS OF UNGA BOONGA: NBKZI-GE7HY-288EX

WORLD SHIP SIMULATOR: 92MB5-RNW5I-RD5Z3

MORIBUND: Q6C93-DKTIK-9F7IE

ZOO PARK: 87QA4-KW9IH-ZJEGJ

THE ASSKICKERS: 3XN26-Z46TF-VJPFY

THE DEED: RAL98-IWPXD-4W0KN

CTU COUNTER TERRORISM UNIT: ETYNP-YQITL-D3KZ4

FIVE GUARDIANS OF DAVID: ABRFP-Y9IZM-CLH6P

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Space Beret -- MB-B7A2FB40D1144DAD - Taken by Camel Master

aristotle

First person to guess my favorite Burnout game can get a Complete Box Edition of Burnout Paradise redeemable on Origin. Please only guess if you haven't played Burnout Paradise, unless you really want it. ;)

rafa

Neo Member
First person to guess my favorite Burnout game can get a Complete Box Edition of Burnout Paradise redeemable on Origin. Please only guess if you haven't played Burnout Paradise, unless you really want it. ;)

I've never played Paradise, so I'll have to guess your favorite is Burnout 3: Takedown! B3:T is so flipping good.

stn

I have Gears of War 1-3 for download! May also have Judgment, if I recall correctly. I will give everything to the first person who quotes me. Please only participate if you really, truly want to play the Gears saga (that means you're not going to throw it into your backlog). These are four games being given away, I'd like to give them to someone who will play! Also, give me 'til evening tomorrow to reply with the code. The codes should still work as I don't believe they've expired yet. :)

I have Gears of War 1-3 for download! May also have Judgment, if I recall correctly. I will give everything to the first person who quotes me. Please only participate if you really, truly want to play the Gears saga (that means you're not going to throw it into your backlog). These are four games being given away, I'd like to give them to someone who will play! Also, give me 'til evening tomorrow to reply with the code. The codes should still work as I don't believe they've expired yet. :)

I'll gladly play them in your stead!

PBalfredo

If you want it, it's yours

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PBalfredo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

The Dwarf Run -- MB-76EEC074DDB734D1 - Taken by DataGhost

Al-ibn Kermit

I have a sealed copy of Assassins Creed 3 for Xbox 360 that is an extra and I forgot that I still had it.

If anyone wants it send a PM, I'll even cover shipping since I just want to clear space but don't like throwing stuff in the trash.

Edit: This has been claimed.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.

No Time To Explain Remastered -- MB-92510C7C72BFDFFE - Taken by Remk
SpeedRunners -- MB-373D57B1556081A7 - Taken by SlipperTip
They Bleed Pixels -- MB-6B510D09888ECFCB - Taken by Loptous

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:

Infinity TV 2 months sub free code -- MB-5664D944C3215B58 - Taken by Fournier

Redeem at infinitytv.it

Top Bottom