• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

16bit trader -- MB-3077E6EDF181C209 - Taken by jorkila
All guns on deck -- MB-17632D27BD2BC162 - Taken by Mackenzie 92
Samoliotik -- MB-A7D73F3E34E9334B - Taken by Goldensun_it
The last hope -- MB-FB0457B2961FA33D - Taken by kinezu
Timberman -- MB-8E9A90C61D0EA9FA - Taken by Ventara
Timore inferno -- MB-2ACED9122DA9B444 - Taken by firehawk12

firehawk12

Subete no aware
ModBot said:
Instructions for firehawk12:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (firehawk12, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

PGP3OVL.png
Alan Wake American Nightmare GOG -- MB-152A6023B360E3ED - Taken by dr_mario

Expires tonight.

ClearData

I am clearing out some older games and this was in the Sunset Overdrive case. I don't think it has been used. Try your luck.

Code:
2VTQM-7TGTG-2QCK6-97CPT-HQMD4

illusionary

I have a $5 off $60 discount code for Play-Asia that I can't see myself using. If you'd like it, just drop a PM across to me and it's yours; I'd be interested to hear what you plan to use it for.

KyleCross

Against my better judgement I bought one of Green Man Gaming's lootboxes and surprise surprise, got a whole bunch of junk. Don't know why anyone would want these, but here they are.

Quote to reveal.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Steamworld Heist -- MB-B838E4F8F02D0ED3 - Taken by Loptous. 4 entrants total.

t1499255717z1.png

KillySG10

Neo Member
ModBot said:
I am giving away 15 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KillySG10, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Battlerite DLC: YogYog Bear Mount -- MB-7CB5D18325CB8DAF - Taken by Belgarion. 1 entrants total.
Blade & Soul Yogscast Pack(redeem here) -- MB-7B7CD68F880A13CF - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 1 entrants total.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare -- MB-3662A28491A5F6D0 - Taken by fifasnipe2224. 3 entrants total.
Cosmonautica -- MB-E592A4A42CF56480 - Taken by Catshade. 1 entrants total.
Curses 'N Chaos -- MB-0CD4080B02F7BE55 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 6 entrants total.
Eisenwald: Blood of November -- MB-4BDB43786EBB82BF - Taken by Henry Swanson. 1 entrants total.
Guild Wars 2: Heroic Edition (Redeem Here) -- MB-89138C5234A5F025 - Taken by jtb. 9 entrants total.
NBA 2K17 -- MB-9DD7C75117D6CE98 - Taken by Geedorah. 17 entrants total.
Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack PlusHumble Bundle exclusive in-game title(redeem here) -- MB-1718093BE353FEA1 - Taken by eternalthree. 1 entrants total.
Oozi: Earth Adventure -- MB-C53250D326AFCCCE
Psychonauts -- MB-13FCC5B7AE7211BD - Taken by Heel. 2 entrants total.
Robocraft Jingle Jam Pack(redeem in game) -- MB-CA2214A7831BAE62
Tales Across Time -- MB-068E860D11C7EF60 - Taken by Zeeman. 1 entrants total.
Trine 2: Complete Story -- MB-217132E09672E2A1 - Taken by SeanBoocock. 3 entrants total.
Waddle Home -- MB-EDBEBF0F859FB9DD - Taken by kinezu. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Bohemian Killing PlusOriginal Soundtrack and Artbooks DLC -- MB-59FEADEF0A09BA26 - Taken by sadblob. 1 entrants total.

t1499468566z1.png

Some leftover humble stuff, 3 of them aren't steam but links to their sites are there

EDIT: Bohemian Killing is steam, don't know why its listed as origin

JCD

Neo Member
Abyss Odyssey
J2LD8-HQV3A-KKEWM

Abyss Odyssey
I73WP-DQ3VM-0WMHL

Men of War - Assault Squad GOTY
BMEQB-073QZ-9M8ER

Prime World: Defenders
7K39Q-G0XZT-6ZGEH

Fenrisulvur

Neo Member
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Fenrisulvur, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Fenrisulvur said:
Hyper Light Drifter -- MB-D223A9415FF84FF8 - Taken by JCD

jennetics

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Fenrisulvur, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Daaammn, what a giveaway! Thanks for your generosity Fenrisulvur :)

KillySG10

Neo Member
Quote to reveal

NBA 2K17 (EU/UK)

This one was region locked, i didn't realise, sincerest apologies to Geedorah who informed me after winning the raffle.

EricB

I'm continuing to help my parents reduce clutter by selling off/throwing out/donating many of my childhood belongings.

Here we have most of my existing physical PC game collection. Unfortunately, many of my discs are in a binder somewhere else (or have been discarded in favor of Steam/GOG versions).

I am happy to give these away, though we may have to work something out for shipping depending on what you want.

These are basically complete, boxed games (and a horrible controller):

yFXna0Zl.jpg

These are just boxes (and in some cases manuals) without games:

mFgMPujl.jpg

Send me a message if you want some or, preferably, all.

cj_iwakura

That pad looks kind of cool, honestly... and I used to have that WCIII box, fun times.
Heh, Doom too. (Still have the discs.)

And Yoda Stories? Classics.

Got some randoms from a Humble Bundle. Quote to get the codes.

Umbrella Corps

Umbrella Corps Deluxe Edition Upgrade Pack

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record

yyr

I had unclaimed copies of Snake Party from the summer solstice giveaway thread, so I've moved them here. It's my 8th and final XBLIG. All of the XBLIG are getting delisted in September so I'm pretty sure they'll be useless after that. If you still have an Xbox 360 hooked up, and you ever have people over, you'll want it...I seriously believe that it has some of the best offline 4-player multiplayer you'll ever see. (Yes, I know that is a bold statement to make, but seriously, try it.) Obviously, you need an Xbox 360 though. Enjoy!
If you want more info on what Snake Party is, feel free to check here: http://yyrgames.com/?q=snakeparty

ModBot said:
Giveaway removed as it didn't seem to work anymore

ZugZug123

ModBot said:
Instructions for ZugZug123:

I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to for thanks. Enjoy the games!

Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story Plus Steam Key -- MB-06BFF7CEBE3C9D85 - Taken by Belgarion
Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Steam Key -- MB-32DA2656D029B5B3 - Taken by Retro Edge
Humble Indie Bundle #3 Steam Key -- MB-AF59F69B5FE3ED79 - Taken by sadblob
Humble Indie Bundle #4 Steam Key -- MB-541AF63C43856597 - Taken by Mackenzie 92
Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, S.P.A.Z., and Shatter Steam Key -- MB-165FFA0E5D070247 - Taken by lovely ladies
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown Steam Key -- MB-43976CF09D60CB52 - Taken by Heel
xheRJRF.gif
Gish Steam Key -- MB-25C52B3CAE6EF682 - Taken by mysticllama

Going through my Humble keys, from older to newer. These are some old keys, but I just generated them right before sending to ModBot, hoping there are no glitches when redeemed.

sadblob

Going through my Humble keys, from older to newer. These are some old keys, but I just generated them right before sending to ModBot, hoping there are no glitches when redeemed.

Thanks!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Agent Awesome -- MB-B39A4A234AA09E07 - Taken by ZugZug123
Barclay: The Barrowdale Murder -- MB-8C4EE409E9790FCC - Taken by fuzzy123
BoneBone: Rise of the Deathlord -- MB-3A3BF750563626ED - Taken by kinezu
Corporate Lifestyle Simulator -- MB-20AC3E6DC89E6423 - Taken by jorkila
Nuclear Contigency -- MB-A1FFD070D8E3C969 - Taken by Ludens

KaoteK

I have keys for Umbrella Corps and the Ultimate edition upgrade from the Humble Bundle. I have no intention of playing it myself so if anyone wants it, PM me.

ZugZug123

ModBot said:
Instructions for ZugZug123:

I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor -- MB-B2DAF39CD450312B - Taken by Judge Magister Zexion. 10 entrants total.
Dungeon Defenders Plus All DLC Steam key -- MB-B8C313C25523A15E - Taken by mysticllama. 2 entrants total.
Indie Game: The Movie Steam Key -- MB-63DDA44F54190BEB - Taken by GrinningColossus. 2 entrants total.
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC Steam key -- MB-C0505A156E27B13D
Shank 2 Steam key -- MB-6537CA8B44774C3E - Taken by Retro Edge. 1 entrants total.
Snapshot Steam Key -- MB-BA7B14D50035A590 - Taken by Dangerblade. 1 entrants total.
The Binding of Isaac Plus Wrath of the Lamb DLC -- MB-C35A0DB055FC1FA6 - Taken by ToonLink. 4 entrants total.

t1499927048z1.png

More older Humble keys! Enjoy!

bumpkin

I was going through my game cases while installing them on a new hard drive I got, and I uncovered a handful of slips/cards for XBL Gold trials. There's four in all, the first is a 3 day, and the latter three are 2 day.

Quote to reveal and please don't be greedy. :)

I was going through my game cases while installing them on a new hard drive I got, and I uncovered a handful of slips/cards for XBL Gold trials. There's four in all, the first is a 3 day, and the latter three are 2 day.

Quote to reveal and please don't be greedy. :)

got the first code thanks so much :)

Robaperas

I have Resident Evil 6, Strider, DmC and Umbrella Corps+Deluxe Upgrade (!!!) to giveaway for free, first reply asking for a game, first served.

Robaperas

All games taken, I'm just waiting for confirmation because you can't redeem these game in the following countries: AM, AZ, BY, GE, JP, KG, KZ, MD, RU, TJ, TM, UA . Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote this for a code for The Last of Us: Remastered

Please note that the code expires on July 29th.
Been wanting to play this for a while, but kept hesitating every time it went on sale. No more excuses now. Thanks!

Oh, and just for future reference, you have to do [/email to make it so that only members can see codes by quoting.

Been wanting to play this for a while, but kept hesitating every time it went on sale. No more excuses now. Thanks!

Oh, and just for future reference, you have to do [/email to make it so that only members can see codes by quoting.

Gotcha, will remember that for future codes. Enjoy!

Top Bottom