• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

DirtyLarry

I also got the Final Fantasy Online code posted above from Amazon.

If you take it just let everyone know please.

Your promotional code:

CHLN-ZJ3C-QBTQ-VB4K
Promotion details:
Thank you for your purchase of $19.99 or more on a Video Game from Amazon.com. Your order has entitled you to exclusive DLC for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood.

ModBot said:
Instructions for PLASTICA-MAN:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PLASTICA-MAN, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Quake Champions Beta Key 1 -- MB-4EFAAE5C53F0CEF4 - Taken by FrsDvl
Quake Champions Beta Key 2 -- MB-79F3825BDA5D1EA8 - Taken by Asiratlan
Quake Champions Beta Key 3 -- MB-908FDB1F21723D32 - Taken by Nudull

Redeem: https://account.bethesda.net/en/settings/redeem-code
Closed Beta Test begins May 4th at 10:00AM EDT and runs until May 7th at 4:00PM EDT.

ZugZug123

ModBot said:
Instructions for ZugZug123:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ZugZug123, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

A Virus Named Tom -- MB-B37F8EAD479DE546 - Taken by sadblob
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-2F11FB8C3D024FD6 - Taken by Jazzem. 1 entrants total.
Legends of Eisenwald -- MB-64211A2E9862600B - Taken by Loptous
Mushroom 11 -- MB-A2F72D3C01A861AA - Taken by Hakkelus. 1 entrants total.
Super Hexagon -- MB-4C01CAF9A3172A3B - Taken by Heel. 1 entrants total.
Super Meat Boy -- MB-4153C818BC98BC4E - Taken by Dream_Journey
VVVVVV -- MB-1E9CA3F7C1BCAB9E - Taken by Grinchy. 1 entrants total.

t1493964204z1.png

OK first time using the ModBot, hope this works. Enjoy!

voodooray

For whoever wants 'em

Closed Beta Instructions:
Feel free to send your friends these quick steps to redeeming their code and getting into the game!

1. Log in to your Bethesda.net account.
2. Redeem your code.
3. Download the Bethesda.net launcher and log in.
4. Download Quake Champions and get ready for the Closed Beta test.

Our next Closed Beta Test begins May 4th at 10:00AM EDT and runs until May7th at 4:00PM EDT. Keep an eye out for notifications on upcoming tests

Quake Champions Closed Beta Codes:

AUA6-H44A-H7QY-9A2U-A98N
PBE6-X73B-C7YE-8A7X-F84P
AXD3-H94C-G2DM-6B8X-P68H

Tizoc

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

30% off Shadow of War @ Bundlestars -- MB-2B007B64AEF0F790

t1494059349z1.png

This is a 30% discount coupon for Middle-Earth: Shadow of War.
You can only use this code @ Bundlestars.com. It works with any of the 3 editions on Bundlestars.
Please redeem it by TODAY as the code will expire within 12 hours' time

Let me know if the code doesn't work btw :X

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

I am giving away 11 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Beast Blaster Plus Cyborg Detonator Plus Zombie Boom -- MB-C5665DFDE1FF98BF - Taken by Valahart. 1 entrants total.
Freebie -- MB-81775315B5492A25 - Taken by kinezu. 1 entrants total.
Galactic Civilization Ultimate Edition -- MB-C77872EEF9056AC5 - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
GooCubelets Plus GooCubelets 2 Plus GooCubelets: The Algoorithm -- MB-DD64202582F8D342 - Taken by celsowmbr. 1 entrants total.
Iesebel -- MB-37734ABF74C5C8D0
Masked Shooters 2 -- MB-D1E271B1698B0DCE - Taken by zkylon
Overlord -- MB-1965497CC32F72C0 - Taken by Alastor. 5 entrants total.
Rage Parking Simulator 2016 -- MB-D88BDA2BD02C876C - Taken by MaxiLive. 1 entrants total.
Shiplord -- MB-32592C572B81B775 - Taken by Camel Master. 1 entrants total.
The Janitor -- MB-98DB14AE69085982 - Taken by Ventilaator. 1 entrants total.
The Last Hope -- MB-265F6F3A65AE40A1 - Taken by Hakkelus. 1 entrants total.
PGP3OVL.png
Saints Row 2 GOG -- MB-4A4675447249D93C - Taken by danhese007. 1 entrants total.

t1494077294z1.png

Nairume

Banned
Trying to clear out and downsize my junk. Looking for a good home for:

Final Fantasy XIII Hardcover Guide I wouldn't mind a dollar or two to help ship this one because it is big/heavy-ish, but I'll live either way.
Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection (PS2)
Command and Conquer: The First Decade (PC)
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 (PC)
Diablo 2 and Lord of Destruction (PC)
I'd be down for the MGS Collection.

Though, if somebody else wants it more, I'm down for D2+LoD instead, as I lost my keys for my original copies years ago.

I'd be down for the MGS Collection.
Someone just snagged it. Sorry :(

Though, if somebody else wants it more, I'm down for D2+LoD instead, as I lost my keys for my original copies years ago.
That hasn't been called for yet! If you still have your CDs, I can even just send you my codes and toss my discs in the trash. Though it would cost me just about nothing to send them all to you if you wanted.

Thank you, all. It would break my heart to throw some of this out, so I hope everyone gets some use out of them. I have much more unboxing to do, so I might be back with more random stuff to give away.

Nairume

Banned
Thanks again :D

In the spirit of giving, I want to pay it forward with this raffle of a game that is EviLore approved.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nairume, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Xenus 2: White Gold -- MB-3C36F19729AAD939 - Taken by MaxiLive. 12 entrants total.

t1494181359z1.png

I have a guide for Bioshock 2 that someone could have if they would be willing to pay for shipping. Would probably be $3 or $4. If this isn't allowed in this thread (because of shipping costs), let me know and I'll delete.

You forgot the name of the game lol.

Ha, sorry. I realized that right after I posted. I used the image tag instead of the link one...

Lebneney

Banned
I've got a code for Deformers if anyone wants to try it out on the PS4. I redeemed 2 PS4 keys rather than one for PS4, one for Steam. So my lapse in judgement is now someone's benefit! Enjoy!
(if you can find players :( I think it's pretty fun though)

Let's have some fun.
Second to reply gets the code.

Edit: changed the rules, then changed back... I feel like Vader

I've got a code for Deformers if anyone wants to try it out on the PS4. I redeemed 2 PS4 keys rather than one for PS4, one for Steam. So my lapse in judgement is now someone's benefit! Enjoy!

Let's have some fun.

I'd like one

I have a retro building pack DLC for dragon quest builders for NA PSN
I have one for EU as well.

Let's have some fun.

Edit: changed the rules, they changed back... I feel like Vader

You could've ended the thread with that rule!

Lebneney

Banned
Yeah , I have a huge backlog, I wouldn't even play it outside of when I had friends over, never intended to get the game in the first place. Thanks for worrying though lol.

Whoops just saw that part of the rules my bad. Also I just realized that I am starting to get busy lately I don't have a backlog but I think it should go to someone more deserving.

I might not have the time.

You guys are the coolest people I have interacted on Neogaf. I really don't mind giving it to either one of you. If anything, GetDigitized called heads and that means that Via Purifico gets Tails. I flipped a coin and it was heads.

As a consolation prize, here is a wonderful gif and humorous video!

giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_O-xq1mp4

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I have a retro building pack DLC for dragon quest builders for NA PSN
I have one for EU as well.
Is that the DLC pack that comes with the day 1 edition of the game, or was it a pre-order bonus?

I wouldn't mind the US version, please. One of these days, I'll get the game since I enjoyed the demo, but waiting for a sale & not have as big of a backlog.

Edit: is it for PS4 or Vita, or does it work on both?

You guys are the coolest people I have interacted on Neogaf. I really don't mind giving it to either one of you. If anything, GetDigitized called heads and that means that Via Purifico gets Tails. I flipped a coin and it was heads.

As a consolation prize, here is a wonderful gif and humorous video!

giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_O-xq1mp4

Man this has been a rollercoaster . I didn't even intend on getting the game.
I don't mind taking it , my little brother likes thse kinds of games and I was thinking of picking something up for him. I still feel bad for some reason lol.

EDIT- You sent it before I posted thanks man!

Lebneney

Banned
I don't mind taking it , my little brother likes thse kinds of games and I was thinking of picking something up for him. I still feel bad for some reason lol.

You are very welcome! Don't worry buddy. It was pretty much my fault for making the rules as particular as they were. I made sure to use an online coin so it was up to RNG!

23qwerty

42mb gif holy shit, i only glanced at it at first and thought it was real so when i noticed what was happening in the gif it kind of broke my brain for a second

Geedorah

Modbot saves lives.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
DiRT Rally -- MB-64D03576D15E543C - Taken by fspm. 22 entrants total.

t1494213046z1.png

edit: Seriously, took less than 3min, and now it is outta my hands.

42mb gif holy shit, i only glanced at it at first and thought it was real so when i noticed what was happening in the gif it kind of broke my brain for a second

I was staring at the feet , how does the game mess up this bad lol .

Is that the DLC pack that comes with the day 1 edition of the game, or was it a pre-order bonus?

I wouldn't mind the US version, please. One of these days, I'll get the game since I enjoyed the demo, but waiting for a sale & not have as big of a backlog.

Edit: is it for PS4 or Vita, or does it work on both?

Uhhh it was given out through some online newsletter, I redeemed an incorrect NA one, but then bought the Asian physical vita cartridge which is compatible with NA DLC but i have a UK account so both region codes are useless to me ^^'.

It's one code for both platforms I believe. If you still want it I can message you it.

Just looked it up, yeah, seems it was for some DQ newsletter & there was some pics included. Sure, I'd gladly take it, appreciate it.

Sent!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Uhhh it was given out through some online newsletter, I redeemed an incorrect NA one, but then bought the Asian physical vita cartridge which is compatible with NA DLC but i have a UK account so both region codes are useless to me ^^'.

It's one code for both platforms I believe. If you still want it I can message you it.
Just looked it up, yeah, seems it was for some DQ newsletter & there was some pics included. Sure, I'd gladly take it, appreciate it.

Don't feel bad, your little brother will enjoy it which is awesome.

Top Bottom