• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabby

READY FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF 4CHAN RUMORS????

Crime Syndicate? Oh man, these rumours has me sad that it'll probably never happen. Hopefully Suicide Squad can show that a movie revolving around villians can work.

Barry and Cyborg being best friends has me really salty. I wanted that Barry and Hal bromanceship damn it.

Batman movie in 2019 sound kinda late, I am expecting it by 2018.

I still expect it to be the October 2018 film. Ben has to finish Live by Night post production, but then he's clear until Justice League 2, outside of the Batman project. It seems like the script exists in some fashion right now. He could film it next summer/fall.

strafer

osyfnlF.jpg

No words.

SJRB

Gold Member
There's no way WB will let Affleck sit on Batman until June 2019. That's three years from now, for fucks sake.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
''You are my world''

Man, Cavill just sold that line. So good.

So, is Batfleck just co-directing JL at this point but just doesn't get the credit for it? Wonder what Fabian Wagner will be like (the DoP). BvS is beautiful, Fong and Snyder nailed it.

IconGrist

I thought the gameplay was better than the Uncharted series. The Stealth in TLOU was pretty intense.

It is. I don't find the gameplay in Uncharted games to be very good, lol. Naughty Dogs weakest area in my opinion. At least these days. Crash games were ace. CTR is still one of my favorite games.

IconGrist

Anyone think naming it something like this or Man of Steel is really not using the Superman brand for mainstream people? Shouldn't it be Superman: Something.

I'd rather they just call it Superman. Especially if Cavill's version has completed his arc to the more classic type.

I'll honestly prefer a simple Batman: or Superman: instead of a creative title. All the speculation about the new Spider-Man being Spectacular, Marvelous, Avenging, Friendly Neighborhood. It's Spider-Man Homecoming.

For Batman, I'd like to think he can pull off the Bond title treatment where, hypothetically, the film is called Court of Owls. Not Batman: Court of Owls. But what do I know. Some claim Civil War is under performing due to the Captain America name, whereas I didn't think it'd matter.

I think it's relative to how other films have performed in that collective franchise when talking about it being disappointing. It made a bunch of money regardless.

IconGrist

I think it's relative to how other films have performed in that collective franchise.

When you're clearing a billion that easily the rest is just pointless conversation. If it was a slow climb there might have been merit to claiming it's under performing.

I'm not directing that at you, to be clear. Just a general observation.

When you're clearing a billion that easily the rest is just pointless conversation. If it was a slow climb there might have been merit to claiming it's under performing.

I'm not directing that at you, to be clear. Just a general observation.

I see both sides of the argument. It's more or less a defacto Avengers film and came in 300 and 400 short of those films and 100 short of a solo Iron Man film with every character thrown in except Thor and Hulk. However, it made $1.1B.

I seriously think if it beat Iron Man 3, there wouldn't be a 'disappointment' narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom