• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

caliph95

Technically
One+Piece+687+review+zoro+Tashigi+teamwork+fight+monet.jpg
Can't remember this what happened

LotusHD

Banned
Can't remember this what happened

Think it was that Zoro struck Monet down without using Haki, she was really scared because it was obvious Zoro could easily kill her. Tashigi took advantage of the situation and struck her, defeating her.

---

Tashigi knows Haki, the other Straw Hats need to step up their game.

caliph95

Think it was that Zoro struck Monet down without using Haki, she was really scared because it was obvious Zoro could easily kill her. Tashigi took advantage of the situation and struck her, defeating her.

---

The drawing looks weird too like the slash don't match the sword strike

Anyway true

Basically removes her one weakness for the most part, which is how easy it is to injure her limbs.

Which is why she'll never get it. So... Brook or Chopper then!
Meh we’re in the land of monsters just cause she has it doesn’t mean she’ll be broken immediately end of series sure

I just wanna see a black skeleton perform a soul ice cut what a panel that’ll be

LotusHD

Banned
Meh we’re in the land of monsters just cause she has it doesn’t mean she’ll be broken immediately end of series sure

I just wanna see a black skeleton perform a soul ice cut what a panel that’ll be

More like, why bother giving Robin Haki if you barely let her fight to begin with lol

---

Agreed. No SH should be weaker than her. >:)

Kuldar

---

She didn't take advantage of the situation, she react to Monet attack against Zoro and finished her since Zoro didn't want to do it before.

LotusHD

Banned
She didn't take advantage of the situation, she react to Monet attack against Zoro and finished her since Zoro didn't want to do it before.

Yea, taking advantage of the situation. Zoro's attack allowed Tashigi to regain her composure and attack and defeat Monet while she was focused on Zoro.

Xux

Robin should use her Haki, clone, and Moth hands and just Rasengan dudes.

No, but seriously, I wanna see more tag team wrestle finishes like some Muscle Docking shit.

Azure J

Just reminding me of my last post on this. lol

Chopper,Brook and robin at least need armaments haki
Usopp,franky and Nami are cool they use weapons and special stuff to combat fruits.

Usopp has the highest chance of developing armament and is already awakening to observation. He's good.

Nami gonna just hit a logia casually like she hits Luffy in gags one day and everyone gonna be like "oh shit, she's wit it".

Robin with armament haki would be overpowered like you wouldn't believe

Dude, Robin with Armament is literally broken. I was talking about her getting Shigan from the Six Powers/CP9 group yesterday, but this would be way wilder.

845 should have been part of the special imo.

Episode itself, that may depend on where they end it or will they adapt all of 845.

Wonder if they will throw filler in the dinner scene.

Next one may be a hero cover.
Reading it 845 and 846 should’ve been the special and 844 could’ve just been a really well done episode

Wait no no!! Did I miss the fleet reaction

Last page. Super exciting, but i doubt we'll see the whole fleet thing come out for a while yet. Its like a Spirit Bomb
except itll actually work

I love the politics of OP so Dragon, the fallout of dressrosa, and the fractures in the marines are the most exciting

Top Bottom