• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

There's no way Roger had the Gum Gum fruit without Shanks or Buggy or Rayleigh or Crocus or the Marines or Minks mentioning it by now.

Fuck it, let's just say the entire world, he was king of the fucking pirates.

My bold prediction for Wano is all 3 Calamities go down and Luffy is only involved with one of them. Jack will get beaten by Zoro and a few other Straw Hats and another will lose to Wano's allies without any Straw Hat help.

Taborcarn

Anybody looking to spice up their keyboard? I was looking for a new mechanical board and came across these keycaps:
http://www.pheilcia.com/products/keycaps/34/

d8cd1b1f373056fbe303b614d25026e6.jpg

Lakuza

katakuri looks a lot better there compared to what we could make out in the anime. The hair being a darker pink works well. :)
Still surprised PeroSpero is yellow, reading the manga I imagined him wearing mostly pink XD

Yeah, Oda really went all out with Big Mom's crew. Some of my favorite designs in the series. It helps that Oda's more cartoony style of drawing works super well for them.

Granted, I pretty much like all the visual designs of the Yonko crews we've seen so far.

Got trashed twice by Capone I still remember the days when we they were supposed to be big shots

I don't think he was ever suppose to been seen as a big shot.
More like Yonko crews are so strong that even messenger boys to a certain level.
Like back in the day when Shanks send some who had 90 million bounty to give WB a message.

True, I assumed that more or less that they were pretty up there, albeit not her utmost top fighters. In hindsight, it was a dumb assumption, considering how low their bounties were
Yup I was part of it too that’s why I know lol. I don’t even think we were looking at the bounties back than just hype to see another yonkous crew

NSESN

I think Pekoms would be a really good crewmenber candidate if Oda didn't forget he existed and gave the emotional impact of losing Pedro to Carrot.

Ray Down

Banned
Also no Amande.
I think Pekoms would be a really good crewmenber candidate if Oda didn't forget he existed and gave the emotional impact of losing Pedro to Carrot.
Pekoms will be back if fucking Pound who just disappeared like houdini can show up again.

LotusHD

Banned
This assumption is pretty foolish when the guy was just going around getting candy for Big Mom.

Same with people thinking Bobbins was Zoro lvl.

Alright, now Bobbins on the other hand, I completely missed the wave of hype that he had apparently gotten. So when I eventually learned from you guys that people expected a lot more from him, it was pretty damn hilarious.

Also no Amande.

Fucking tragedy, I hope she's an actual part of the family.

Amande is too cool for color pages.

latest

One of, if not the best design in the entire crew imo

That hat especially is so sick

He has cute eyes, but I never thought of him actually defecting from Big Mom's crew.

LotusHD

Banned
Mine too along with Smoothie

In seriousness I'm not saying she's weak or anything just answering the question of she's a family member because someone asked

I know you weren't saying she's weak, but let's be real, she has a better chance of having screentime if she's an actual daughter of the family imo

Damn man reading thru the arc again as we speak(Ima mad man I’m enjoying this arc wayyyy too much) even ppl were forgetting about like Charlotte Counter and his bro cadenza I think it was have haki.

They’re the ones that smashed luffy between two punches

And am o tripping or does counter have a lil girl on his shoulder lol

Top Bottom