• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

WeTeHa

Whats your psn? We need at least 4 more people.

Anyone up gaffer up for Crota?

1. Red
2. Tragicomedy
3. shiv2099
4. Kaikken
5. WeTaHa

Edit: Oops DP

Thanks again guys for the quick Crota run. VoG and CE completed for the first time within about 2 hours overall was pretty awesome. Now I just need a group willing to run a noob through KF and I've seen most of the stuff the game has to offer.

Thanks again guys for the quick Crota run. VoG and CE completed for the first time within about 2 hours overall was pretty awesome. Now I just need a group willing to run a noob through KF and I've seen most of the stuff the game has to offer.

Happy to do that with you whenever that happens. Sorry I missed Crota as that's the only raid I haven't seen yet.

Saint9806

Vaal Hawkian said LTWood12 wanted to go too. He said late he's up late tmrw night. Let me know what you think. :) thanks man

You guys doing crota you don't even need 6 for normal - once did it with 3..

Can I join you guys Friday night for the Oryx kill? I'm free whatever time.

ocean

Banned
When, where, how often is defend the warsat on Mars?

Jesus!!!!!
Buried City and Scablands - a few others but those at least I'm fairly sure are in the pool. Rare as fuck though, RIP.

I did this with Jigga back when NTTE quest dropped, we split up so we could cover multiple areas. The destinypublicevents website is a godsend, helps track when an event will start in a given area.

Unstable

Goodbye Destiny, I'm going to a new world now.*
B3M8t9D.jpg
*In June 2016

Just had one of the smoothest Daughters and Oryx HM cm experiences with a group on destinylfg.net...huh, who knew?

We had more trouble with Daughters then Oryx cm. Did Daughters on third try and Oryx on second and first was a early wipe...

Everyone in the party was cool, calm the whole time with joking and laugher. Honestly, the experience was the anti lfg.net you always hear about. I was shocked.

Obviously we had a few disappointed folks with the rewards but hey, this is Destiny.

GutZ31

Did the flawless CE happen? I still need that trophy and would like to get in if possible if this got delayed.

I could start hosting these if there is still a demand.
I have been pretty bored of Destiny lately, but don't mind helping people get there flawless raiders.

GutZ31

I need Flawless. Would like to be a Guardian Lord. What's the best class to run with?
I really don't mind people bringing whatever they are comfortable with. I would steer away from warlock if you main it for revivability. My own preference/grievance. Don't like people going in with the subconscious idea that death is OK.
I'd be up for this. Still need to get it myself.

I could run it with just 3, but some trickery would need to be done to make it happen.
I need it as well along with completing a raid with clan members I think?

Not a problem, altho the clan raider is much easier to get than the flawless, so I won't focus much on that.

I could start hosting these if there is still a demand.
I have been pretty bored of Destiny lately, but don't mind helping people get there flawless raiders.
I need Flawless Raider, too. Unfortunately didn't manage to pick it up in the glory days of School of Hawk. :p

Are flawless carries a thing anymore? How much did the matchmaking change for trials effect the top end?

Some streamers like Krafty still do it, but as for gaffers Rubenov and Wicked were doing it with great success for a while but I don't know if that's still the case.

On the topic of trials I wonder if the map tomorrow will be one that hasn't been in the rotation yet or if we'll start seeing repeats.

LTWood12

Vaal Hawkian said LTWood12 wanted to go too. He said late he's up late tmrw night. Let me know what you think. :) thanks man

You guys doing crota you don't even need 6 for normal - once did it with 3..

Yep I would like to. Tentatively planning to run it once w/ my regular group tomorrow night (Hawk, T-44, Kreepmode, Dorrsum, Mars). With Vaal and Hawk on board for your run, I'd think 3 more (me being one of those) from our group would be glad to help out on another run.

NastyBook

I really don't mind people bringing whatever they are comfortable with. I would steer away from warlock if you main it for revivability. My own preference/grievance. Don't like people going in with the subconscious idea that death is OK.

I could run it with just 3, but some trickery would need to be done to make it happen.

Not a problem, altho the clan raider is much easier to get than the flawless, so I won't focus much on that.
I need the Clan Raider, too. So yeah, point me to your clan page so I can join once you have this set up and ready to go. Think I need the Clan Strike, too.

bitsurugi

That makes three of us. Been playing The Witcher 3 for the past 48 hours.

Haha, +1.

Been playing Witcher3 for the last week or so. AAA game, loving it so far.

TBH, kinda sad how Destiny killed itself. Esp the Crucible. The TLW/Thorn meta days were sooo much better then what is crucible today. MM changes and the increasing lag was the nail in the coffin. NO ONE likes constant sweaties with 2.0 KD+ ppl and lag EVERY SINGLE game.

On the same page as Gunnerz pointed out a few posts ago.

GutZ31

I need Flawless Raider, too. Unfortunately didn't manage to pick it up in the glory days of School of Hawk. :p

I need the Clan Raider, too. So yeah, point me to your clan page so I can join once you have this set up and ready to go. Think I need the Clan Strike, too.
My clan can be found here
https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/988011

It's open to all, so no one needs to approve you, just need to activate yourself after joining.

I've been playing the game and vastly enjoying it, but I'm not sure that once I've done the story missions and DLC missions that I'd find much interest in playing it again until something new is released. Does anyone else have this attitude towards the game?

We did another flawless on Crota the other day (on Xbox). The hardest part turned out to be getting everyone down the jump at the start alive...

Made very easy by two invisi hunters who could do the lamps, and a sword bearer who knows what he's doing.

Thrallway, Bridge and deathsingers is fine so long as everyone is careful. We used a titan bubble for the Thrallway shrieker death blasts.

phen0m24

Can I join you guys Friday night for the Oryx kill? I'm free whatever time.
My psn is colonelocorn :) if we're short jump in

Yep I would like to. Tentatively planning to run it once w/ my regular group tomorrow night (Hawk, T-44, Kreepmode, Dorrsum, Mars). With Vaal and Hawk on board for your run, I'd think 3 more (me being one of those) from our group would be glad to help out on another run.

Thanks dude!

GutZ31

We did another flawless on Crota the other day (on Xbox). The hardest part turned out to be getting everyone down the jump at the start alive...

Made very easy by two invisi hunters who could do the lamps, and a sword bearer who knows what he's doing.

Thrallway, Bridge and deathsingers is fine so long as everyone is careful. We used a titan bubble for the Thrallway shrieker death blasts.

Nice. I strongly suggest only one person jumping down to do the lamps, as the randomness of death doing that part is pretty high.
Hunters can just be invisible for pretty much that whole area if with the right gear, and holding an exotic sword just makes it that much easier.

maomaoIYP

Some streamers like Krafty still do it, but as for gaffers Rubenov and Wicked were doing it with great success for a while but I don't know if that's still the case.

On the topic of trials I wonder if the map tomorrow will be one that hasn't been in the rotation yet or if we'll start seeing repeats.
It was burning shrine last week, I won't be surprised if they didn't use a map we haven't played yet.
Anyway this week's trials should be significantly better since there's increased no lag from a concurrent IB event. Last week was so bad, my res-snipes would clear the res-shield with no kill..... Same with a res-stick with a tripmine.

Nice. I strongly suggest only one person jumping down to do the lamps, as the randomness of death doing that part is pretty high.
Hunters can just be invisible for pretty much that whole area if with the right gear, and holding an exotic sword just makes it that much easier.

Ah interesting - I didn't realise you could leave the other 5 at the top. In our original run we had a really good player solo'ing the lamps, but we all waited at the bottom, at the start.

GutZ31

Ah interesting - I didn't realise you could leave the other 5 at the top. In our original run we had a really good player solo'ing the lamps, but we all waited at the bottom, at the start.

Yeah, it helps out alot, as jumping down the hole even by yourself can sometimes end with death lol.

The solo method is best in my opinion, as it leaves less chance of someone falling down a hole, or being left behind.

Not everyone knows all the pitfalls, so a veteran hunter is a good vanguard to lead everyone to the next part without anyone having to risk a needless death.

A bit boring, but worth it.

Deku Tree

Doing quick daily.
Jump in for free marks.

Another trash week from Xur.

Over and hour and I'm still the last post? Thread is dad.

Doing quick daily.
Jump in for free marks.

Another trash week from Xur.

Over and hour and I'm still the last post? Thread is dad.

Really have to look for a reason to login lately :(

Do have one more CM Oryx kill to do but time-zones mean I am always online during the quiet time for DGAF and I really cbf dealing with lfg for it.

Could work on crucible quest line some more but I don't really need anymore ghosts and diablo 3 season next weekend anyway...meh.

Yeah I think Destiny is pretty much done for now. Last week was the first week since Destiny launched that the random group of people I play with didn't do the current raid of the time.

Its obviously been different people raiding more (or less) often over all that time, with people dropping in and out, but every week at least 6 people (out of about 15-20 in total) have set off and completed the current raid.

End of an era....

On the bright side the division looks like it could be awesome - or not - depending on the trolling in the dark zone.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm also feeling like I'll be cooling off on Destiny, but mostly because it doesn't have matchmaking on anything important and there are no handicaps in place for soloing. It has been a rather short yet intense ride as I played sooooooooooooo much the past two weeks.

Top Bottom