• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Simpsons Tapped Out |OT| Push Notification

oh, yeah, that'll do the trick. :3

Also, I read about a trick on the EA forums where a later mission has Homer and Lisa hiding out for 24 hours while the rest of the people search for them. If you don't tap Homer and Lisa for a bit, you can keep sending people to look for them and boosting your gift cards. Haven't reached that spot yet myself though.

RichyMtl

Neo Member
Also, I read about a trick on the EA forums where a later mission has Homer and Lisa hiding out for 24 hours while the rest of the people search for them. If you don't tap Homer and Lisa for a bit, you can keep sending people to look for them and boosting your gift cards. Haven't reached that spot yet myself though.

Yeah I'm doing that trick right now to boost up the gift card count, I've already have over 30000 so after that for every 1000 gift cards you get a coin. I had 6 coins in the last 24h and I've landed the stupid wheel 4 times on the cash...

krae_man

Cash first appeared on my wheel yesterday and I landed on it with my next spin:(

Come on, I've still got so many decorations and snowmen with favorable odds to land on and I get that?

-Horizon-

Cash first appeared on my wheel yesterday and I landed on it with my next spin:(

Come on, I've still got so many decorations and snowmen with favorable odds to land on and I get that?

Now you know how I feel

image.php

halfbeast

Banned

thanks! good to know. I'm not there yet, though. added some of the recently added origin IDs in this thread. I'm at 30 origin friends at the moment. that means, I can only give you one gift box per day. :/

Now you know how I feel

image.php

I tried to "trick" it by starting the wheel at a certain object. yesterday it was spinning longer than today, both landed on those crappy 1000 bucks. it's totally rigged.

-Horizon-

thanks! good to know. I'm not there yet, though. added some of the recently added origin IDs in this thread. I'm at 30 origin friends at the moment. that means, I can only give you one gift box per day. :/

I tried to "trick" it by starting the wheel at a certain object. yesterday it was spinning longer than today, both landed on those crappy 1000 bucks. it's totally rigged.

some of the people on the ea forums say that the spin is fixed at times and will stop at certain places

and yeah, I only get like 30-40 gift bags a day so if I don't get to everyone, I'm sorry!

fisheyes

My spinner actually landed on the Tower today and it gave me a snowman - super rigged, but I benefited from it doing the opposite the other day (it landed on money, but gave me a building) so I can't really complain.

The two things I really wanted were Mr Plow and Plow King, I managed to get both within my first 5 spins, so I'm pretty happy with that. I now need the Snow Monster, Claus Co Tower and the last 3 snowmen. With how generous they are with tokens, surely its not too far away.

RichyMtl

Neo Member
I'm on this app pretty much daily, and I'd like to add some of you. My OriginID is UnratedG, but I have like... 98 friends right now and 100 seems to be the cap. Does anyone know how to delete friends? I have quite a few who haven't played in months that I'd like to drop to make room for more regular users.

You can do it within the game if you are using an idevice.

Go into your game, hit the friends icon, hit the origin icon, hit my friends, select the friend you wish to delete, hit profile, hit the + button, then select delete friend.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
When you are clicking on houses for money, if you click on one buy accident that has someone in it doing an activity, yeah it is very easy to hit the donut spend. I think that is dumb it should have you confirm by default.

If you hit Cancel before the meter fills you can prevent the donut loss.

Yeah I'm doing that trick right now to boost up the gift card count, I've already have over 30000 so after that for every 1000 gift cards you get a coin. I had 6 coins in the last 24h and I've landed the stupid wheel 4 times on the cash...

Yeah, I still haven't gotten any of the new buildings, characters or costumes from the wheel, but I've already landed on 1,000 cash twice.

Chanser

Sometimes this app is utter shit, Origin logging me out when it can't connect, stuck on a loading loop or it can't connect when trying to access neighbourhoods.

EA truly are the worse company in the world.

Sometimes this app is utter shit, Origin logging me out when it can't connect, stuck on a loading loop or it can't connect when trying to access neighbourhoods.

EA truly are the worse company in the world.

At least you don't get stuck in "cannot connect to server" loops when your internet is working in everything else...

While I have avoided buying any donuts thus far, I'm very tempted considering I don't have Barney. I only have 195 and he is 250. I was hoping the Christmas donut sale would be a little more enticing and push me over the edge on buying some, but it isn't very great.

Thanks for all the friend requests sirs and sirettes. If nothing else nosing at your towns has given me a good preview of some of the pricier items I've been deliberating blowing my cash on.

Really wish I was getting some better 'luck' on the coin wheel though. Outside of a couple of snowmen all I've been getting is house decorations.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
How do you get donuts besides buying them with real money?

Also, my origin id is Sibarraz, please add me

When you get to max level you get 3 donuts every time you fill your exp bar. (occasionally at an additional cost of $50,000 or $100,000) That's been the main way for me, but it's nerfed again right now. It gets tougher to fill each time until they release a new level update. I've gotten to where it took millions of exp each time. Not worth bothering at that point. I've almost finished dismantling my house farm, lol.

krae_man

Got Plow King and the Ice God whoo! I have everything from the wheel now. Homer and Lisa can stop hiding in the treehouse:lol

Also Gil's Discount doughnuts are up. Now's the time to buy some if you are inclined to spend some money on the game.

Hmmm

All the Springfielders are done stampeding the stores but Lisa's part of the questline isn't starting up :(

Woohoo, there she goes

capawe

Neo Member
Finally got Mr Plow today, been spinning the stupid wheel every day since the start of the event and over 50% of the time I got money. But I am happy now, Mr plow was the only prize I wanted.

RichyMtl

Neo Member
Only have left Claus co. On the wheel and I had 8 coins today, 7/8 went on the 1000$ and 1 on the 50 gift cards.... Hope I'll get lucky soon and not have to grind for coins till the bitter end.

Vargas

When the heck can I get the hospital. I am already at level 30 and nothing is popping up for Dr. Hibbert anymore, also how are you guys getting so many spin tokens a day?

Top Bottom