• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Heroman

Banned
Well Jay, I’m going with....

14-things-that-were-once-had-completely-different-names.jpg

a delicious bowl of candy corn
This isn't delicious.

This Shield Reunion has fucked this entire RAW show and contradicted a build up to shit that was laid out right after Mania earlier this year when all these key players came out and, rightly, made a case why each were next in line for a shot at the Universal title. Now that's all out the fucking window and Seth Rollins, for example, is reduced to playing sidekick to Roman Reigns and Balor is fighting a dude wearing a potato sack on his head.

Such trash and a desperate appeal to nostalgia for a desperate grab at a marginal ratings bump.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Seth didnt dye that little blond streak in his hair, thats not the shield I remember!

This Shield Reunion has fucked this entire RAW show and contradicted a build up to shit that was laid out right after Mania earlier this year when all these key players came out and, rightly, made a case why each were next in line for a shot at the Universal title. Now that's all out the fucking window and Seth Rollins, for example, is reduced to playing sidekick to Roman Reigns and Balor is fighting a dude wearing a potato sack on his head.

Such trash and a desperate appeal to nostalgia for a desperate grab at a marginal ratings bump.

Rollins was dying, Ambrose was dead... Now they are both revitalized.

Crowd loves it. They're over.

There's still the Rumble for Balor to get his title shot... and even without Shield he wasn't getting it at TLC cause Lesnar ain't there

Anth0ny

do the right thing cesaro.

when they come and tell you YOU'RE taking the pin on sunday, and not the 50 year old trump sympathizer kkkane... can't be diggin the creative, brother.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wrestlevotes has a good track record of accurate info

Clash of Champions reported as a Smackdown branded PPV

Rollins was dying, Ambrose was dead... Now they are both revitalized.

Crowd loves it. They're over.

There's still the Rumble for Balor to get his title shot... and even without Shield he wasn't getting it at TLC cause Lesnar ain't there

I'm pretty positive they did not string this all together with this in mind. "BURN IT DOWN" is still fresh out the oven. Why bother with a new remix if this was mapped out well in advance?

Seth and Dean were over as a tag team before Reigns. Reigns isn't doing anything for either of them and vice versa. People were chanting Strowman's name during last night's main event.

Are we potentially seeing the start of a small mutiny or something?

Probably not, I just kind of want to start a discussion

The wrestlers can leave, but there is always fresh meat for the machine.

It’s not like Nia Jax or Neville or Aries leaving will be crippling to the machine. They’ll find another woman, another flippy short guy, or another backstage jackass soon enough.

Sephzilla

The wrestlers can leave, but there is always fresh meat for the machine.

It’s not like Nia Jax or Neville or Aries leaving will be crippling to the machine. They’ll find another woman, another flippy short guy, or another backstage jackass soon enough.

yeah, walk outs aren't really going to affect/change anything unless someone important walks out

I'm pretty positive they did not string this all together with this in mind. "BURN IT DOWN" is still fresh out the oven. Why bother with a new remix if this was mapped out well in advance?

Seth and Dean were over as a tag team before Reigns. Reigns isn't doing anything for either of them and vice versa. People were chanting Strowman's name during last night's main event.

Given the history of booking it's entirely plausible things changed 2 months ago. Seth's theme likely didn't happen over night either and was plausibly in the works for a few weeks.

The Shield stuff has fun, we should enjoy that fun while it's still here and working.

Punk walking out arguably resulted in the best Wrestlemania ever and easily the best match of HHH's career

I still think HHH vs Cactus Jack is his best match, but still, bless you Phil Brooks.

Be the change you wish to see in the company indeed. (Even though it lasted all of 3 months)

Who said they planned it out?

Never claimed they did.

My point was who gives a shit... they belong as a trio... they are all better as a trio. They're all on Raw and aren't going anywhere so they should be together because the Shield is better than the 3 of them apart.

The Shield also isn't why Balor is still with Bray btw.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Not sure what Nia is going to do outside of the WWE, the indie scene for Women is nowhere near as strong as it is for men.

I'm all for folks dumping this crap company, but she's probably going to struggle if she wants to keep wrestling.

Top Bottom