• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS|OT|October 2017- The only thing scarier than Messi's avatar are Marvels sales

Dusknoir

So yeah, I added it up. If I bought everything I really want in January from DC, it'd cost 105 bucks. That's a huge jump for me—enormous, honestly.
Code:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMTQ9aKUEAA1roW.jpg:large[/IMG]
I ended up cutting it down to $56.50...
Check out DCBS.com. They usually mark down their books 40%.

A Mini SNES costs almost $200 here.

So cheaper than Ebay?

I can't believe no one has mentioned
Jim Davis
is drawing a story in next month's Squirrel Girl.

Link in spoiler tags:

Wait, GARFIELD Jim Davis? He goes from drawing cats to squirrels. What a time to be alive.

Mr Manager and chief safety officer. Which if you knew me would know it's hilarious

oh, I know enough. That would be like Donald Trump being elected the......oh.

Vic_Viper

Who is that standing behind Xavier in the Astonishing preview?
$

Ross61

Dixon’s Birds of Prey

The fuck is Canary doing wearing a wig?

Run the Jewels is pretty great

Superman is one of my favorite ongoings. I dropped AC after the first arc.

Gonna have to add SS to my pulls.

Seriously how is no one making a bigger deal out of that? Like, his X-Force run was godlike and I assume this will be basically the same book. So it’ll be godlike.

They just gave her new origin in the annual, right? Mystical construct for killing Wonder Woman that had all of her memories fabricated, as well as the memories of those around her. Something like that. Still haven’t read the annual.
Because it just a two-parter. Williams will be back on the book after that. K.Perkins issue on Batwoman is also a one-shot.

dan2026

Issue #150 – That’s right – as more and more parties take an interest in the Infinity Stones, a man with serious Infinity experience joins the fray! Plus: Nova Rocket leads the charge against the Raptors!

Issue #151 – Adam Warlock is back! But how? And why? Has he come as a savior? Or is he here to take the Infinity Stones for himself? Find out as the galactic tale of the Infinity Stones’ return enters the next exciting phase!

I thought they were refereed to as the Infinity Gems in the comics?

Vic_Viper

Judging by the Eyebrows it's
a clone of him
[/ or something, idk

Holy crap, thats totally it lol. My guess was a young Havok, but that wouldnt make sense at all. Does Havok still have a disfigured face? Havent seen him since IvX.

Charles is coming back?

Yeah, they pretty much confirmed it at NYCC, but theres going to be some sort of catch im guessing. The theory above sounds super likely imo.

Vic_Viper

Kinda surprised(and kinda not lol) the Hickman Avengers Omnibus Vol. 2 wasnt in the new solicits. They were super quick to announce the Waid Daredevil Vol 2 Omni so I was going by that. The Hickman Omni sold out in like 2 weeks tops. Almost worried to even open mine now, even though I would never sell it considering itll be like 10 years before they ever get around to reprinting it.

Have any of the DC Rebirth Deluxes gone out of print yet? Ive been waiting to get any of the ones I havent already bought till Christmas or a sale.

Owzers

I didn’t love Low #1,does it get better and how does it compare to black science which I found mildly enjoyable with characters I don’t like and dropped at issue 30 as I shift to digital.

caliph95

I feel like I'm more excited for Low nowadays than Black Science

Also while I really like Blade Runner 2049, I can see why it wasn't widely successful

Messi

I didn’t love Low #1,does it get better and how does it compare to black science which I found mildly enjoyable with characters I don’t like and dropped at issue 30 as I shift to digital.

I think it's his best book but you won't find many who agree. Most would likely say second. Well ahead of black science.

More Ales Kot #1s. Lol.

Sexy Crims is back in January.

caliph95

In my current ranking now (2 and 3 is basically interchangeable)

1. Deadly Class

2. Low (mostly because it's longer than 3)

3. Seven to eternity

4. Black Science

Messi

Whatever about these Marvel solicits. The real news from them is that Gurihuru is back on Gwenpool after an arc off. Thank fuck.

Vision’s life totally sucks. Has he had one period of his life where he wasn’t destroyed or someone he loved didn’t die or go crazy?

error4041

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to be, but I'm a little excited from reading the Marvel solicits. I like the look of some of the new books and some of the covers for the ongoings are great.

I like these two especially. Black Bolt vs. Captain America should be hype.

error4041

Kraven hunting Cap sounds like a odd idea.
Still I like when they mix up villains, should happen far more often.
Now that I think about it, Kraven has been getting mixed around quite a bit in recent years, he was the first villain when Squirrel Girl started back in 2015, than he was the main villain of the Rocket Raccoon: Grounded mini earlier this year, and now he'll be fighting Cap soon. hell, I think his daughter had a role in All-New Inhumans.

Has Kraven gone against any of the Spidey people recently?

Now that I think about it, Kraven has been getting mixed around quite a bit in recent years, he was the first villain when Squirrel Girl started back in 2015, than he was the main villain of the Rocket Raccoon: Grounded mini earlier this year, and now he'll be fighting Cap soon. hell, I think his daughter had a role in All-New Inhumans.

Has Kraven gone against any of the Spidey people recently?

He was also a villain in Standoff and the guy who captured Kobik.

Top Bottom