• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 CONCACAF Gold Cup | July 7-26 2017 | OT | [Insert pun]

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Davis is the one bright spot on this team. Dude created a good chance just now.

Is Larin still suspended for the DUI thing?

Icolin

Banned
Davis is the one bright spot on this team. Dude created a good chance just now.

Is Larin still suspended for the DUI thing?

He struggles with playing that killer pass or finishing chances, but that's to be expected from someone his age. His defensive workrate, devastating pace, and solid technical ability more than make up for that though.

As for Larin, he will likely rejoin the team if we make it into the QFs.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
He struggles with playing that killer pass or finishing chances, but that's to be expected from someone his age. His defensive workrate, devastating pace, and solid technical ability more than make up for that though.

As for Larin, he will likely rejoin the team if we make it into the QFs.

I'm just thinking, if Larin had been on the end of Davis's earlier chance it might be 2-0 right now.

Icolin

Banned
nice, pressed on stoppage time. payed off

This is the big difference between Zambrano and Floro. Under Floro, Canada never pressed, and never made offensive subs. Canada under Zambrano seems to actually want to score and not park the bus.

Granted, we've only played against Curacao and French Guiana, but his mentality and philosophy seems very forward thinking from the games, and from interviews.

This is the big difference between Zambrano and Floro. Under Floro, Canada never pressed, and never made offensive subs. Canada under Zambrano seems to actually want to score and not park the bus.

Granted, we've only played against Curacao and French Guiana, but his mentality and philosophy seems very forward thinking from the games, and from interviews.
I love it, I hope this bares fruit

Judderman

drawer by drawer
My high from witnessing a draw at Estadio Azteca and getting my Sammers scarf today has me in full-mast for the this tournament.

Seeing Davies scoring a goal gave me CCL flashbacks though.

Icolin

Banned
Davies is the GOAT.

Anyways, conceding 2 goals aside, I thought we were actually threatening and promising going forward. Decent start.

zroid

Banned
The Alphonso Davies statue is already being designed, and the script for the CBC biopic being written

zroid

Banned
UhJMtZNNTLe9kQwUAbcV0w.png

Suck it Ghana!!!!!!! or is it Liberia? Whatever!

#USMNT: Guzan; Zusi, Gonzalez, Besler, Villafaña; McCarty, Acosta; Bedoya, Corona, Rowe; Dwyer. (Hedges, Arriola started vs Ghana) #USAvPAN

Kickoff is set for 4:50ET. Match is on big boy Fox and a couple of Univision channels.

Top Bottom