• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turok_TTZ

This series is probably not about what you're thinking.

Nozoki no Ana (also translated as "Peephole") is more along the lines of what the title implies.
All I understand is that it involves peeping through a hole for sfw or nsfw and the idea goes wild in my head.

Posting to once again mention that Frog Girl is best girl.
Asui Tsuyu of My Hero Academia?
She definitely stands out. I rate her highly as well.

Nightbird

Posting to once again mention that Frog Girl is best girl.

You are damn right.

Bleach

Can this end already? The only reason why i'm still reading is because i came so far, i cant stop now.

Edit:

Prison School 145

To Quote another reader of this Manga:
I dont know where this manga is going anymore.

I really want to see whats going to happen next

Usobuko

Banned
Accidentally spoiled myself on one of the most crucial arc/game for Alice in Borderland but reading the whole 'spin-off' is still very exciting despite knowing the final outcome.

_hekk05

Banned
Indeed son.
shameless promotion!

tumblr_nf2zzse3up1rjnysso1_500.jpg

frog girl all the way

Bleach 614

You think after 614 chapters I would care for the Soul Society, but I don't.

Good job Kubo

So true, all this awful shit happening to the world and important characters and I couldn't give a fuck

Also did he really say he wants to rape everything or is that a translation thing? Cause that seems a rather dark choice of words when you could have easily made it less despicable.

Edit - Must be the translators cause the other translation is different.

Bleach 614

Can't Orihime just reverse this? I mean, technically she has the power to.

not really, we already know from the arrancar arc that her powers are limited. she couldnt heal ichigo's wounds from ulquiorra. Even with training, I doubt she can heal wounds inflicted by ichigo or ywach.

I don't know why Frog girl is best girl. She just is.

EDIT: I bought the Huniepop keys! What better draw to have in MangaGAF than a smut game.

thing is, I'll be using the NOLURKERS rule and since we just created a new thread, I'll wait until next week before I post the random draw.

Turok_TTZ

haven't read bleach in a while... how long has it been since kubo wrote anything worth note?

great artist, terrible writer. I see him like I do Murata. both should just illustrate and draw the manga, have someone more talented to write story.

dani_dc

haven't read bleach in a while... how long has it been since kubo wrote anything worth note?

great artist, terrible writer. I see him like I do Murata. both should just illustrate and draw the manga, have someone more talented to write story.

You'd need to get someone to draw the backgrounds in Kubo's place as well.

Zweizer

Banned
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";150699428]Bow before grimace's combined OT post count.[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, I went and compiled the Wall of Shame of the past 14 OTs. Lo and behold!

lYdJlpZ.png

Grimace and DTL managed to be on every Wall of Shame so far. That's pretty impressive.

Go here for the list containing every member that ever got figured on the MangaGAF Wall of Shame:
http://i.imgur.com/Tw70F1d.png

dani_dc

Out of curiosity, I went and compiled the Wall of Shame of the past 14 OTs. Lo and behold!

lYdJlpZ.png

Grimace and DTL managed to be on every Wall of Shame so far. That's pretty impressive.

Go here for the list containing every member that ever got figured on the MangaGAF Wall of Shame:

40th place uh?

Sounds about right for 2 Wall of Shame appearances.

Nowhere near Zweizer level, with his top 15 with only 3 appearances.

bigkrev

lYdJlpZ.png

So it looks like Dakku can steal Grimmace's top spot in 2-3 threads if their posting trends continue.

Revo

Alice in Borderland 16

Beach opinion improved a bit. Hopefully will focus on less sex/drugs stuff more other group.

Usobuko

Banned
Alice in Borderland 16

Beach opinion improved a bit. Hopefully will focus on less sex/drugs stuff more other group.

I think your wish will be granted.

One of the good thing in this series has multiple spin off stories featuring other individuals and these people all cross each other path one way or another. There's a lot of set up for something more grand and exciting.

Toriko
Da hell was that heart ripped off? It was Toriko's?

The moneky King's real face looks like something you would consider cute

Toriko 311

chapter ended on a cliff note.... I wonder whose heart that was and if that person is screwed
Edit: Actually I now know what it was.... Toriko saw the other dimensions

don't you see all the souls floating around except where Komatsu is.... there you see his heart

Kaka turned evil on that last panel

Bleach 614

this chapter also ended on a cliffhanger.... I hope Kubo just focuses on Ichigo next week

Oh wow, I didn't expect to be that high up.

So it looks like Dakku can steal Grimmace's top spot in 2-3 threads if their posting trends continue.

doki doki
I'd say kasane's performance is more impressive.

Terrifying

Never been on a wall of shame, which is good. HA HA HA HA

He who makes the walls is close enough to being on the wall.

To illustrate, here's the list with the ratio of posts/times on wall of shame included:

Oh man, we're getting all statistics here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom