• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Teaser Video for E3

Into

There is a PS2 vibe here, not just the shots but also the blue and black colors they have attached to the logo and controller.

Sony usually makes great looking consoles, the slim versions tend to usually be ugly, except the PS3 Slim which is okay but PSOne and PS2 Slim were hideous, yet the original consoles looked great and still do.

PS2 still looks like
that thing from 2001 A Space Odyssey

Yawnier

Banned
PS4 light bar/LED strip teaser?

9MqjIdw.gif

Reminds me of the PS2. I like it.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
It almost seems like they held it back purposefully so they could drop it whenever Microsoft unveil their console.

Yes. It seems like they definitely have been cooking up things and knew they had things to trickle in as far as new info. Pretty smart instead of blowing their load.

raven777

looks very promising. mat-finish parts, some of the parts shown seems cool looking. happy its not rounded design like PS3.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Plain and angular, just how I like my home theatre equipment. Just don't put a big ugly fucking blue line of light on the front please Sony.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
The other interesting thing about that curved vent thing - if it is a curved end to the box - is that that side of the machine is a different colour/material from the black side. That suggests maybe a two-tone design, that the front of the machine with the drive slot etc. might also sport that material. So sort of black and charcoal perhaps. It would be another way to separate it from the 'black box' design of PS3 if that's the case, to give it a different look.

Knoxcore

SCE's new marketing agency, BBH New York, is doing a hell of a job promoting the PS4 - in addition to gaining over 28 million views for the PS4 teaser video at Playstation Meeting 2013, the timing of this E3 teaser trailer is perfect, considering the Xbox Next reveal is tomorrow.

E3 2013 can't come sooner enough
I'm hoping they release trailers for exclusive PS4 games leading into E3. Clearly they're going to have a lot to show and not much time to show it.

It's a given Sony marketing for the PS3 has been subpar. If they want to challenge MS they will need to do better.

I only just saw the controller ad. Ripping off the apple format of ad really works. Clear, concise, focused on the honing of the controller and has me interested

Top Bottom