• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF Video and Filmmaking Thread

openrob

It's really cool looking back at all the stuff that people have created in this thread.
Wouldn't even feel comfortable linking some of my stuff at the moment because I have so far to go!

I feel my editing is coming a long way, and am looking forward to filming stuff soon.

Don't know how active the community here is for this sort of thing is anymore. Every year Telus Storyhive supports filmmakers with the opportunity to compete for 1 of 40 $10,000 short film grants. My entry this year is a Black Mirror inspired short called “Newmerico” and the little pitch video here gives you the gist of what it is about.

Voting is open for the project and the way it works is you can vote for up to five projects each day for the next 3 days. You don't have to sign up you just have to click the vote box. I'd appreciate the help!

https://www.storyhive.com/project/show/id/3503

Finished my third short and got some some BluRay copies made for some of my financial supporters. I was really impressed with how the cover and everything came out. Feeling a little teary eyed. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Also submitted to Tribeca and we'll see what happens from there since they love getting premieres.

Last edited:
Top Bottom