• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

zeemumu

I wanted Woolie to succeed but I also didn't want him to luck out on his first shot because I wanted him to understand the magnitude of the challenge that he was up against.

3 Attempts ain't bad though. Congratulations Woolie

Fat4all

Banned
See, stuff like this (along with laughing at his own jokes too much) is why I like Matt more than Woolie in general.

His try-hard is obvious, while Matt's try-hard is effortless.

Fat4all

Banned
Hmm, I'm guessing we won't have a new full LP for a bit?

With Tony Hawk and Dark Souls running, I expect the third spot will be a few one-offs and Amazing Superfriends.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
See, stuff like this (along with laughing at his own jokes too much) is why I like Matt more than Woolie in general.

His try-hard is obvious, while Matt's try-hard is effortless.

Cheers! Matts probably my favorite right now mostly due to how... Calm? He is? Right now i have enough loud crazy people in my life, i need some calm.

Haven't posted in a while but seeing this at the garden shop, I thought it was relevant to the thread.
q8eiCMs.png

Was Parasite Eve 2 worth watching? Any embarrassing downloads exposed on stream?

Tarkus vs. Solaire, Tarkus would actually demolish Solaire to an absurd degree. It's hard to really overstate how ridiculous Tarkus's stats are compared to the other NPCs.

Fuck, Samurai Jack was great. You wouldn't know that like a decade plus passed between seasons if it wasn't for the show being in HD and the darker tone of the story.

As someone who watched it back in the day, I got some unexpected feels when I saw the Cartoon Network Studios logo in the end credits.

Fat4all

Banned
It's funny, I think if he wasn't fat-rolling he even would have avoided the butt bombs. I know he would have with the ninja flips ring; it's been a while since I did that fight without it.

I don't thing Woolie will learn the proper art of FromSoft dodging until their next souls-like game.

Unless it's another Pat only run.

tenor.gif

You wouldn't know that like a decade plus passed between seasons if it wasn't for the show being in HD and the darker tone of the story.

As someone who watched it back in the day, I got some unexpected feels when I saw the Cartoon Network Studios logo in the end credits.

Right!? I made the same comment to the mrs while we were watching it. She's so been looking forward to this. I was hesitant because you know how sequel-boots can go... But this thing is legit as fuck.

It's funny, I think if he wasn't fat-rolling he even would have avoided the butt bombs. I know he would have with the ninja flips ring; it's been a while since I did that fight without it.

I think thats the thing with Woolie; he makes wierd decisions that almost spite his skill.

Do you guys prefer watching Woolie or Pat play when it comes to Souls? Slow or huge?

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
I think thats the thing with Woolie; he makes wierd decisions that almost spite his skill.

Do you guys prefer watching Woolie or Pat play when it comes to Souls? Slow or huge?

Huge, but really its mostly because Matt is there. The Old Hunters playthrough is nothing but gold. I really hope they are all still together when BB2 eventually has to come out. God do I hope it comes out... I really hope it gets announced at E3... And then comes out this year... Please Sony I need it...

Strimei

Rewatching last year's shitstorm, on the DLC of Evil Within, I'm reminded of how some of the designs are really strong (the DLC's main enemy especially). Pity how crap the game turned out.

Top Bottom