• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DEVASTATION 2011 | Gaming tournament & convention | October 6-9

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Infinite Justice said:
Valle has dropped the Captain? *sadface*
He was playing with him at WNF, but Valle has been running a top tier team for a while. He sold out a whole ago, mang.

Also what is this new Viscant team?

enzo_gt said:
He was playing with him at WNF, but Valle has been running a top tier team for a while. He sold out a whole ago, mang.

Also what is this new Viscant team?

Yea i don't usually get to watch WNF since its way late and i'm normally busy to watch the archive. The one i got to watch he still had Cap so i never knew its been for a while now.

Viscant has Chris on his team now.

Anth0ny

If Valle sticks with Cap in Ultimate, he's going to be a force. Cap was WRECKING people on the UMVC3 stream earlier this week. His damage looks like it's way up.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Infinite Justice said:
Yea i don't usually get to watch WNF since its way late and i'm normally busy to watch the archeive. The one i got to watch he still had Cap so i never knew its been for a while now.

Viscant has Chris on his team now.
Who does chris replace? Phoenix? Haggar/Iron Man/Tron?

Arde5643

Anth0ny said:
If Valle sticks with Cap in Ultimate, he's going to be a force. Cap was WRECKING people on the UMVC3 stream earlier this week. His damage looks like it's way up.
Man, that OTG shield was really the only buff he needs to be a force.

Still won't be top tier, but this way he'll always be a solid choice for almost every team.

sleepykyo

Infinite Justice said:
Haggar as it was Wesker/Chris/Phoenix.

Could be another of those teams where he swaps based on the matchup?

Oh yeah, it's the middle character that gets swapped based upon the match up right?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
sleepykyo said:
Oh yeah, it's the middle character that gets swapped based upon the match up right?
Yeah he formerly used Tron, but it's either Haggar or Iron Man. Favoring Haggar because of the increased reliability.

Azure J

Get an almost OCV with a Zero that doesn't charge buster

*Marvel 3 related image*

Air dash into a Dante hyper, cuz who needs blocking?

USD

Box Arena is tearing it up, though I wonder why Shady and Viscant put themselves in the same bracket *shrug*.
GhostRidah said:
Any idea what time the money match between Jago and Viscant will happen?
That's at Season's Beatings next week.

Nyoro SF

You know people were saying that Arthur's Level 3 is the best in the game, but does this prove it once and for all?

JeTmAn81

I think Champ would've been fine if he just blocked. But he didn't realize that For The Princess keeps going, maybe even if you hit Arthur. Good stuff.

Top Bottom