• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DEVASTATION 2011 | Gaming tournament & convention | October 6-9

Frantic

_dementia said:
I missed FC getting exposed? Did he yell obscenities at his opponent afterward?
Nah, he looked shell shocked. It was almost like his mind broke from the loss.

I'm pretty sure he double tapped X-Factor, thus pressing a button and he got hit.

_dementia said:
I missed FC getting exposed? Did he yell obscenities at his opponent afterward?
He looked stunned.

He was down to Phx.. and the other guy Mailorder was down to Arthur

He pops Arthur armor and then pops X Factor and then lvl 3 Arthur Super and it knocks Phx into Dark Phx and IMMEDIATELY knocks him away but the Super was still going on and it still hit Champ and immediately killed his Dark Phx.

Dahbomb

Doesn't get much bigger of a blow up than the worst character in the game beating the best. The funny thing is that... this tech won't work in UMVC3 because Phoenix can air X Factor to safety.

Chris is a force in UMVC3 and so is Captain America. Viscant already prepping himself for some UMVC3 action. Chris builds a stupid amount of meter from just block damage.

You know people were saying that Arthur's Level 3 is the best in the game, but does this prove it once and for all?
This match didn't have to prove anything... it always has been the best LVL3 in the game. If Arthur has 3 meters and someone calls assist... he can do LVL3 and then XF immediately and the LVL3 will hit as if it's XFactor'd while Arthur is free to do whatever.

I have seen a recent trend in MVC3 matches... people appear to be prepping themselves for UMVC3 by using different team combinations and tech.

h3ro

_dementia said:
Doesn't bother me at all
When you suck at the game, like I do, things like color coordination and aesthetics keep you coming back :lol.

Also, stream is back up.

Frantic

Dahbomb said:
Doesn't get much bigger of a blow up than the worst character in the game beating the best. The funny thing is that... this tech won't work in UMVC3 because Phoenix can air X Factor to safety.
But Phoenix was on the ground in normal form and went Dark, then X-Factored immediately only to get blown up because I think Champ double tapped X-Factor. It'll still work in Ultimate. :p

Azure J

BY2K said:
The Department of Homeland Security just busted in and confiscated their equipment.

DHS: "Arthur actually saved the princess? Be right there, gonna confiscate the shit out that bitch and any evidence."

Dahbomb

Frantic said:
But Phoenix was on the ground in normal form and went Dark, then X-Factored immediately only to get blown up because I think Champ double tapped X-Factor. It'll still work in Ultimate. :p
I didn't see the video just the description. If that's the case then yea that's on Champ. Mashing X factor loses matches.

Xater

So I have no sound on the first stream and the second stream is apparently live but I have no sound or picture...

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
I have neither video nor audio on the main stream. just a picture as if though it was offline. problem on my end or is it borked?

fixd!

USD

It's funny, you can always tell what players/commentators don't watch other streams very often.

USD

Wow, Tom Brady is pissed because of a rule mix-up/change. Pool finals are 3-out-of-5, which means he has to finish his match, which he already thought he won.

EDIT: But Tom argues back and the match stands as is.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Where were the Justin Wongs and Combofiends and PR Balrog?

Is there another MVC3 tournament?

JeTmAn81

Stream the worst matches you've ever seen. Don't have a grand final between Viscant and Chrisis. Trollvastation 2011.

Top Bottom