• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Getting high

Mr.Swag

Banned
I smoked a $100 blunt last night with my brother and it was terrible. I've been spoiled by vaporizing, smoking sux.

I have spotty results with edibles too, sometimes I'll stuff myself with them and feel nothing, other times I'll have two or three bites and be unable to walk for the next six hours. I don't understand.

$100?!?!!

That's a fat one. Ridiculously fat. That's a waste of money

Izayoi

Banned

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Get a friend to be there with you. Make sure you have no obligations the next day. Watch cartoons and eat pizza. Maybe listen to music. Fin.

Ok that sounds good, do you get the munchies on acid?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ok that sounds good, do you get the munchies on acid?

I've never felt the need to eat while under the influence of LSD, but I do recommend a steady intake of alcohol while tripping. LSD is amazing on it's own but the booze helps level you out, it's a great combination. Booze and ecstasy is great too.

Corky

I've never felt the need to eat while under the influence of LSD, but I do recommend a steady intake of alcohol while tripping. LSD is amazing on it's own but the booze helps level you out, it's a great combination. Booze and ecstasy is great too.

Cool, sounds like a plan. Now I know what I'm doing for new years.

Corky

It's gonna be New Year's anyways. Make that a cheat day and double down with some chocolate lava cake, cheese sticks, and wings.

I will brother, it's going to be my first cheatday in 3 months by then.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I smoked a $100 blunt last night with my brother and it was terrible. I've been spoiled by vaporizing, smoking sux.

I have spotty results with edibles too, sometimes I'll stuff myself with them and feel nothing, other times I'll have two or three bites and be unable to walk for the next six hours. I don't understand.

A $100 dollar joint?
Was it gold plated or is weed ridiculously expensive in your part of the world.

Cuz if i tried rolling a $100 joint it would just be a waste of money.
Why didnt you guys roll like 5 solo sticks or something youll be cooked harder than from that $100 joint.

Second with edibles it always changes depending on the baker, even with the same baker results vary.
I dont think ive gotten the same high twice from edibles.

OG Kush

You don't get munchies in acid. For me atleast, it actually made me less hungry than normal. If you're blazing while on acid then other effects might occur though.

coldvein

Banned
snuggler is wrong, don't drink while you're tripping. maybe while you're coming down .. but during? just dulls the trip.

verbum

Just tried the Magic Flight Launch Box. It snuck up on me. Now I'm incapacitated. Thanks for y'all who talked about it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
We've got more weed curing in the studio right now. It smells absolutely lovely down there now. Can't wait to try some of the hazes I helped grow.

Tinabina

Just tried the Magic Flight Launch Box. It snuck up on me. Now I'm incapacitated. Thanks for y'all who talked about it.
I have that, a vapor genie and a vapor bros machine but the vapes just don't do it for me. I definitely prefer bong/bowl/blunts. It's just a different kinda high.

Marleyman

Banned
I am high every night.
after I do what the wifey needs

Speaking of that, any super good stuff in the Pittsburgh area?

zerotol

Banned
Ever made a canoe out of tinfoil? The powder shit melts at a very low temperature so you can just wave the lighter under it and get results.

Mr.Swag

Banned
I don't smoke weed in a year, but fuck it after this thread I just want to smoke a blunt.
Lmao, reminds me of when I had to take a Court Options drug and alcohol course and they made us watch an hour long video on marijuana. When we all went outside everyone said they needed to get high.

Fuck. Now I need some bud.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Coming up on a month since I last got high, the only thing I like about this is I am likely to get really high once I smoke again.

You ever smoke just to see what something tastes like high?
My first time was to see how it is to feel high. I drank a lot (I mean A LOT) and smoked cigarettes together and man that was awful. Time was SO SLOW and I went on panic attacks all night, had mood swings and crazy, CRAZY thoughts.

Later that month I smoked at home, alone, calm by myself. Didn't really get stoned, just relaxed. No drinking though.

Both two times and a few more were with me taking meds. Strange enough, If I eated the marijuana I didn't get nothing, and I did that with large amounts.

I would smoke weed everyday if I didn't take meds. That's my fear.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Yes, absolutely. Get baked, then eat different cereals. I would do this in the middle of the night. I felt like a cereal critic.

Me, my friend, and his parents actually conceived a restaurant idea one night while high, and even tested out the first recipe idea we had for it that night. Me and his stepdad are the only ones still willing to back it though.

egads

Neo Member
Is anyone from Colorado or Washington? What are you doing now that pot is legal?

Also, I'm in Boston, if anyone has a hookup, please send me a PM. It is so dry here.

zerotol

Banned
Is anyone from Colorado or Washington? What are you doing now that pot is legal?

Also, I'm in Boston, if anyone has a hookup, please send me a PM. It is so dry here.

Nothing at all. I quit doing drugs. But I'm surprised you're having a hard time finding anything in Boston.

T Dollarz

Lmao, reminds me of when I had to take a Court Options drug and alcohol course and they made us watch an hour long video on marijuana. When we all went outside everyone said they needed to get high.

Fuck. Now I need some bud.

This same exact thing happened to me lmao

ArynCrinn

Banned

I've had great results with 20mg of Ambien and lots of coffee with a bunch of different psychedelics. Heavy Ambien doses mellow me out better than any benzo while tripping. Tried four Oxy once while tripping on a ton of shrooms, couldn't walk (literally) for three hours, not recommended.

mooooose

I'm dying to smoke this weekend but I've got a done of homework and I have to go help my mom with my sister's birthday party. Fuck.

zerotol

Banned
I've had great results with 20mg of Ambien and lots of coffee with a bunch of different psychedelics. Heavy Ambien doses mellow me out better than any benzo while tripping. Tried four Oxy once while tripping on a ton of shrooms, couldn't walk (literally) for three hours, not recommended.

Haha! I once dosed 3 hits of acid then realized I had to walk home. 7 miles at two in the morning. It was completely bizarre. I had to walk through the woods, which was scary as shit. Then when I got into town, I saw people stealing pumpkins out of the Safeway parking lot and rolling them down the street. A total mindfuck.

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
You ever smoke just to see what something tastes like high?

During uni, my roommates and me would stock up on fruits, chocolate, cookies, assorted candy, fresh fruit drinks and different types of tea (Sencha, Lotus, Jasmine) and splurge the night away.

reverse-227839420.gif

HiiiLife

Of weed? First was some garbage shake that somebody in middle school gave me. Soon after that it was my friend's dads Northern Lights and U Dub buds grown in the PNW. Some of the best weed ever.

Yessir. Northern Lights was my first ever. My head was spinning from it. All my friends had already smoked so they knew the "good" stuff from the bad ones. They put me on NL. It holds a special place in my heart. Lol. Second fav would have to be Blueberry.

BPRD

Banned
I am one of those free smokers you see. havent bought the stuff in over ten years, but I will smoke it if you got it. I dont really feel it anymore though? its more of taste thing over cigarettes

all my money goes to hard drugs, $50 to get out of bed, and usually another $150 before the days over. every. single. day. i love and hate it

I am one of those free smokers you see. havent bought the stuff in over ten years, but I will smoke it if you got it. I dont really feel it anymore though? its more of taste thing over cigarettes

all my money goes to hard drugs, $50 to get out of bed, and usually another $150 before the days over. every. single. day. i love and hate it
hard drugs = cocaine?

Top Bottom