• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Getting high

BPRD

Banned
Heroin, but I IV meth, and cocaine regularly too(those are other free things) but all my money is in the heroin, methadone, xanax. which will explain why i cant feel pot, which sucks

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Weed isn't going to make a habitual smoker worse at his job or make more mistakes. There's actually been studies on this. Me however, I couldn't smoke weed and do anything productive for at least an hour afterward.

HiiiLife

I seriously feel like I take a 5 hour energy when I smoke. Lol. Just so uppity and asking people if I can help them out with anything.

Anaslex

Banned
I went to Amsterdam recently and was in heaven. Had dinner, went to a coffee shop to pick up a neatly rolled joint and off to Amsterdam Dance Event, where people were smoking openly. This is how the world should live.

Loved the Gashouder

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I seriously feel like I take a 5 hour energy when I smoke. Lol. Just so uppity and asking people if I can help them out with anything.

Depends on what kind of weed you smoked. Some strains I'll smoke and then it's like "must clean, must clean, must clean". Must do something using energy. I think with some strains I kind of get what it must feel like to be bi-polar and be on an upswing. That's the kind of weed I wish I had all the time, but I kinda just take what I can get.

BPRD

Banned
sometimes for a week straight i will think i am dead, no humans will look at me or talk to me. it used to freak me out, like i could be butt naked causing a scene or trying to start shit, and its like they walk right through me. once i got used to the feeling it made me feel powerful. yall ever get that feeling that you are a ghost stuck here or something?

BPRD

Banned
One time I made weed peanut butter, with that I made peanut butter cookies, stuck 2 together with more of the peanut butter. I cooked these at a real swinging party. my cookies made the party fall asleep or just on the couch and floor, a little overkill. BUT THEY TASTED GREAT!

the next day I ate three before work, and I remember being at my desk with my head down just typing and being on the phone never lifting my head off the desk for the 8 hours i remember it

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
should i smoke a mindblowing amount of weed and then watch something weird on Netflix? Yea or nay? Also, what should I watch on Netflix streaming that would be good while insanely high?

BPRD

Banned
i just watched Antichrist for the first time, i had no fucking clue what was going on. the dude got wood shoved into his wood, and the chick cut off her lady part, and uhh there was a fox, deer, and bird???

HiiiLife

should i smoke a mindblowing amount of weed and then watch something weird on Netflix? Yea or nay? Also, what should I watch on Netflix streaming that would be good while insanely high?

Speed racer while stoned has to be one of the best things I've ever done. Surround system and everything. Lol.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I just took 5 hits when I normally take 1-2. Might take another in a second. I think my race just changed to Asian or Mexican from half white/half black.

BPRD

Banned
I just took 5 hits when I normally take 1-2. Might take another in a second. I think my race just changed to Asian or Mexican from half white/half black.

another couple of hits, and you might tuck your junk in, and be a lady on the street

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
This Portland, OR weed, at least where I get it, is better than Washington weed from when I lived there. 1-2 hits and I'm usually good. After 6 hits I feel like in Mario 1 where you get the star and start blinking colors and become invincible for a short time.

HiiiLife

This Portland, OR weed, at least where I get it, is better than Washington weed from when I lived there. 1-2 hits and I'm usually good. After 6 hits I feel like in Mario 1 where you get the star and start blinking colors and become invincible for a short time.

*cue Mario song*

*cue Super Sonic song*

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Yo, why am I not playing Mario 1 with my girlfriend right now. I have Mario 1 I swear to The Ultimate Lord that I do.

Microcosmos, for sure. The latter half gets kinda into flower child craziness, but that can be hilarious if you're high enough.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I watched some show about cartoon guys living in New York city with all these monsters and mythical mutant freaks. I think it was called Ugly Americans. I watched at least 3, possibly 4 episodes at 21 minutes a piece. Actually it might have been 2. I kept thinking his girlfriend that was Satan's daughter and also his boss was really hot and crazy. I kept thinking his boss was the most powerful Michael Jordan ever. After the television show I dreamt I was a 1st temple guard priest for an Aztec King, and also his best friend.

Has anyone jacked it in and still find the effects changed them for the worse?

After quitting the booze I took smoking up for a few years, really took it well as it's more me - not particlarly sociable but like a laugh and enjoy games and movies with pals but that shit changed me. I over analysed everybody and everything they said which lead to paranoia, the world became fake, like a bad soap opera. I couldn't stand to be around certain close friends and family so I stopped seeing them.

Often thought I was cracking up and it was in my head but my smoking buddy would make eye contact when something weird was said or done, like he knew the score too. It had to stop but some of that shit never went away, I worry damage has been done.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Smokers in general are more interesting than non smokers. Some people just love to push the boundaries of reality. Then again, there's always the few that don't make it back.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Heroin, but I IV meth, and cocaine regularly too(those are other free things) but all my money is in the heroin, methadone, xanax. which will explain why i cant feel pot, which sucks

Be careful on those xanies dude. Once in awhile i'll indulge on percocets or oxys but a xanie binge will leave you not remembering shit and in trouble.

People pop xanax like theyre candy. Hell, I used to, and dont know the consequences of it.

Withdrawls are absolutely horrible as well.

hurricanehorsefhofj.gif

Kwixotik

I am one of those free smokers you see. havent bought the stuff in over ten years, but I will smoke it if you got it. I dont really feel it anymore though? its more of taste thing over cigarettes

all my money goes to hard drugs, $50 to get out of bed, and usually another $150 before the days over. every. single. day. i love and hate it

You spend $73,000 per year on drugs.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Indulging right now. God I get the best sleep ever when high, I almost can't wait.

T Dollarz

Indulging right now. God I get the best sleep ever when high, I almost can't wait.

So true. You don't even have to try to go to sleep, you lie in bed and it just happens. And the feeling the next morning upon waking up like a little left over high, just kind of a hazy feeling, is so good.

Top Bottom