• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I'm very much turning around on my opinion on Pearl. Her design fine, maybe even good and there is some quality fan art of her.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
DEGn9mOWAAAlrIe

https://twitter.com/blackbookalpha/status/883172064902782977

Brilliant. Pearl works so well as Dexter.

Dice//

Banned
Me too! Shameless self-promo, but she's just so cool looking. I wanna do Pearl, take the challenge of her weird snaggle tooth

d6DclbZ.png

How great is it that Nintendo reveals two new PoC characters in a short time frame and they're both instantly huge hits with tons of fan art?

13ruce

Banned
Me too! Shameless self-promo, but she's just so cool looking. I wanna do Pearl, take the challenge of her weird snaggle tooth

d6DclbZ.png

Holy shit that looks nice!
If i were you you should post it on deviantart or something it's really good looks amazing!

I kinda wanna learn to create fan art too but i such at drawin:(

mollipen

You're subconsciously projecting mercy and pharah into that, aren't you.

The similarities were not lost on me, no. *laughs*

Eh why is this version of marina so much lighter than the game version. At least keep the tone consistent. Reminds me of some of the twintwelle stuff.

Let's also bring up that Pearl is much darker-skinned there than she is in the game, just to be consistent.

Blunoise

Technology man, if they are creating robots what makes you think they are going to stop there.
Btw I'm not talking like real life people but may some type of virtual real world. I'm not for it I'm jut stating a possiblity

Top Bottom