• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The far right is planning 9 rallies nationwide this weekend alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad they canceled Boston. I already packed a bag (included an emergency car window breaking tool to rip any worthless cunt out that tried any car shit) and took Saturday off.

New England's not perfect but at least most of our racists aren't down for this nazi shit. Hell I even saw people who post dog whistle level racist shit on FB talking about going to the counter protest excited about knocking a nazi fuck out.

Kurdel

Banned
I am trying to off work early to counter protest here in Quebec city.

La Meute, a far right snti-immigration group, is shining a Nazi bat signal over our national capital this weekend, and I intend to stand against them.

If someone can fill in my hotel clerk shift :(

Atenhaus

They're still out there. I live in Seattle but frequently travel to Richland for work and get to see them each time.

There's also that fucking billboard on I-5 near Tacoma with the Uncle Sam on it and the dumbest quotes you could possibly think of.

Dude that's down in Clark County outside of Vancouver. It's nowhere near Puget Sound.

"We look forward to the day when the human right of peaceful free speech is once again able to be practiced in America," the group added.

The irony is astounding; on the 'guest list' for the rally they had planned in Boston was this "Based Stickman" idiot; you know, a guy who was famous for going to protests with a shield and baton that he could use to beat people who disagreed with him.

These idiots genuinely thought they were going to march in liberal strongholds like Austin, Atlanta, Seattle, and DC and not face immense push-back?

I don't think they ever actually planned them. I think they wanted to be painted as victims so they pulled this "We were going to have a rally until the big bad leftie meanies scaredded us away!" bullshit. Like someone else said, that is literally a list of some of the most liberal places in the U.S. Them trying to walk through D.C. would have probably extremely poorly for them.

lyrick

Why are they going to the liberal places? Has the left ever done something similar in republican cities/places?

I could try bitching about nazis in the middle of a cornfield but all the surrounding farms and townships would be too faraway to hear me.

Why are they going to the liberal places? Has the left ever done something similar in republican cities/places?
Has any "Left" protest showed up to a town armed with weapons and protective gear, saying they want everyone dead that isn't them? Out of all the BLM protests, hundreds of anti-Trump protests, womens march on DC, Occupy Wallstreet, etc. was anyone ever killed?

That should tell you what you need to know about these people. They are terrorists that want to kill people.

A major point of these rallies is to try to stir the opposition to violence so they can claim martyrdom and 'both sides'. So liberal cities are where you want to go.

Democrats should go to rural mississippi and alabama and have protests there. Holding obama sign

Lets see how that would go and who the president would defend there

Red

What a coincidence. There are also punch a Nazi rallies going on in all these exact places at these exact same times.

Flux

Not an American, but aren't most major cities, especially the ones listed, predominantly liberal/democratic?

chadtwo

Not an American, but aren't most major cities, especially the ones listed, predominantly liberal/democratic?

Yes, although Boston is supposedly very racist (never been) and I can't speak to Mountain View or Pittsburgh (I would expect Pittsburgh is quite liberal, though). That's why it's so stupid to me that they would pick these cities.

Yes and they would get wrecked.

There a couple of cites on that list that wouldnt surprise me if there were multiple deaths.

Edit:
See below this post for an example of what I just stated.

I'm ready for them, when they do eventually come to LA. I could use a good counter protest or just protest right now. Not surprised these were cancelled

Yes, although Boston is supposedly very racist (never been) and I can't speak to Mountain View or Pittsburgh (I would expect Pittsburgh is quite liberal, though). That's why it's so stupid to me that they would pick these cities.

They're plan was to protest Google for firing that engineer who wrote the manifesto. That's the sole reason they picked these cities: Google has an office in each of them

Well ain't that something they bitched out. I think even they realize people will counter protest the shit out of them. Their safety isn't guaranteed. Also in NY most of their weapons they love to tote around is a no go.

chadtwo

They're plan was to protest Google for firing that engineer who wrote the manifesto. That's the sole reason they picked these cities: Google has an office in each of them

Ohh, I see, that makes more sense. I though they were just planning on "sticking it" to liberals by picking Democratic strongholds or something. Like, yeah, let's see how that actually turns out.

Boston racist? Trump only got 14% of the vote there

Am I missing something?

More like nein rallies.
YOOOOOOOOOO

A new Civil War is coming isn't it..
I'm down, I think. Or I'd like to imagine I would be. I was never really into politics growing up but that saying "you don't know what you've got till it's gone" has been hitting me HARD the past year watching the country I love unravel and turn to shit. I feel so angry and helpless lately. It'd be an honor to fight along side my fellow countrymen for the good of America and the safety of its people.

What a coincidence. There are also punch a Nazi rallies going on in all these exact places at these exact same times.

Hahahaha I fucking love this post. Where do we stand on the Nazi punching at this point? I remember a while ago the "so much for the tolerant left" stuff from that one dude getting socked but like what the fuck man. What the fuck are fucking Nazis doing in America (or anywhere) endangering lives and pushing their disgusting shit? Get the fuck out of my country.

Austin, NYC, LA and Seattle are going to snuff the fuck out of these rallies, lmao.

Can't wait to see what happens here, UT is back in session this week and they are very vocal and proactive about counter-protesting.

Lol. Good luck pulling that shit in New York.
Lol and in LA too
mjlol.png
.. some of these dudes gonna be sent straight to ER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom