• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The far right is planning 9 rallies nationwide this weekend alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafai1123

Banned
I wish I could make it to the ones in Berkeley/SF to counter-protest but I'm going on a business trip :( I'm sure I'll have other opportunities.

Eusis

Please don't do this, not even sarcastically. We don't want that shit catching on.
I agree. But if it catches on I kind of want it to catch on and be associated with WW2 soldiers, because it's a hell of a lot harder to attack that target without turning into monsters and highlights the sheer absurdity of what Trump said.

I hope my family and friends in ATL will be safe if they're going to protest. Especially since it'll be a given that the local KKK chapters will likely come in for that rally. They've been waiting for one since the rally at Stone Mountain last year when they got ran off, but of course the cops arrested 1 Klan member and like 8 counter-protestors.

Just everyone stay safe if this is coming to your city.

Misha

Banned

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
How do you find out when these are happening? Specifically the one in Seattle?

Edit:
Cancelled? good.

I agree. But if it catches on I kind of want it to catch on and be associated with WW2 soldiers, because it's a hell of a lot harder to attack that target without turning into monsters and highlights the sheer absurdity of what Trump said.

No, just don't fucking use it. Full stop. Every time you use it you're giving power to the other side.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
lol at "known alt-left terrorist groups"

NewFresh

lucky them. the google campus in pittsburgh is on a public property next to an important road and they would have gotten arrested if they tried it

The ire that would come down on them if they shut down Penn Ave. Plus, doing a right wing rally in the most liberal part of the city is clearly asking for trouble.

Figures they would back down.

Surfinn

I hope these rallies are as minimal as possible and that there are far more anti-protesters to drown them out.

And.. I hope no one gets hurt or killed.

EDIT: Google march has been cancelled? That's a big win already

C.Mongler

I'd love to see 10 Nazi fucks show up in DC and shit their pants when the entire population of the city shows up to shut them down. Too bad they chickened out.

Where in DC do they think they're going to do this? I may be downtown this weekend and I'd love to heckle some white trash.

Trump may live here but if you hate Jews, blacks, gay people and liberals, you're picking the wrong city to hold an angry neo-nazi march.

zethren

Banned
They're canceled, but I'd like to see them try to do this IN Atlanta. They'd be met with fists, or worse, SO FAST. And they'd have it coming to them.

shandy706

OP needs "CANCELED" in it.

They're canceled, but I'd like to see them try to do this IN Atlanta. They'd be met with fists, or worse, SO FAST. And they'd have it coming to them.

Haha, yeah...ATL would be the closest one.

If I wasn't the sole provider for my daughters, I'd like to see this trash's reaction to a southern white guy opposite them while visibly armed like them.

Armed protesters would turn out bad though probably.

Bit of an off the topic question, but I've been wondering as a european: Which city (or state?) in the us the most left leaning, open to refugees, PoC and muslims?

The most liberal states are Washington, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Minnesota, and California.

But every large city and the majority of university towns are welcoming to refugees, PoC, and Muslims. It's rural areas in every state that aren't as welcoming.

Chmpocalypse

Blizzard
Well, now I have my weekend plans - piss off racists.

A supersoaker full of rabid badger urine sounds promising now...

Edit: wow, the cowards cancelled, lol

Next time, Nazi fucks, next time.

lol @ Seattle. I remember in February/March I travelled to Eastern Washington (which is Trump country and saw many lock her up/Hillary Clinton type of signs in people's yards)

I have no idea if those types of signs are still up in people's yards but they will get smothered in Seattle(and yes I read the thread and saw that they were cancelled before posting)

JeTmAn81

lol @ Seattle. I remember in February/March I travelled to Eastern Washington (which is Drumpf country and saw many lock her up/Hillary Clinton type of signs in people's yards)

I have no idea if those types of signs are still up in people's yards but they will get smothered in Seattle(and yes I read the thread and saw that they were cancelled before posting)

May I remind you that the city of Spokane went for Hillary

Sulik2

Hate speech is unconstitutional isnt it? Why are the states allowing this?

Can ISIS have a rally too???

Its not unconstitutional. Thats the root of the problem in the USA. We are so terrified of a slippery slope that we don't reasonably limit free speech for things like hate groups.

cirrhosis

I don't believe for a second that these rallies are canceled

Counter protesters should still show up
If the DC one is still planned I'm gonna try to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom