• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro

ilWD8zQirMkoz.png

Looks like the chick's thumbnail is just about the same as the picture she is complaining about.

i-im not a fool :( thats mean

but its okay, i hope we can start fresh!!
tumblr_mcu131r6UE1qktqch.gif

tumblr_ma19vuCFIb1r8j9yro1_500.jpg

tumblr_ma19vuCFIb1r8j9yro2_500.jpg

love legend of the galactic heroes

Your 'funny pics' are jester level.

Therefore, yeah, you're a fool :)

But hey, you're getting attention here (hinting that you get little outside of your online persona) and creating a name for yourself. You also get time at pretending to be a girl, promoting that with cute girl anime picks. lol shieeeeet, you probably pick asian chicks in some belief that geeks here are down with that and will like you all the more for posting them.

But then I'm spending far to much time over thinking this and wasting it on you :)

I was thinking I'd end this with a anime gif for you but I cba. Run along and get one. I'm out of this thread. Done.

Avixph

But hey, you're getting attention here (hinting that you get little outside of your online persona) and creating a name for yourself. You also get time at pretending to be a girl, promoting that with cute girl anime picks. lol shieeeeet, you probably pick asian chicks in some belief that geeks here are down with that and will like you all the more for posting them.

But then I'm spending far to much time over thinking this and wasting it on you :)

I was thinking I'd end this with a anime gif for you but I cba. Run along and get one. I'm out of this thread. Done.
Aguirre you're been called out.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Damn you just made someone who no one's ever heard of or cares about leave the thread. I hope you're happy.

Posts that make you cringe |OT|

Demy

Morton_Umbrella_Girl.png

Carry on, Aguirre.

Korosenai

I'm gonna have to do the same.

I've been on this site almost two years, never ignored a single person, and generally think its stupid to do so in the first place. But he/she is just terrible. This thread is about 25% complaining (yes I know I am now), 50% discussion about Aguirre and aguirres anime gifs, and about 25% actual funny pics.

People need to stop quoting Aguirre because then those of us smart enough to have him on our ignore lists have to view his shitty pedophile anime

LeleSocho

Banned
I'm gonna have to do the same.

I've been on this site almost two years, never ignored a single person, and generally think its stupid to do so in the first place. But he/she is just terrible. This thread is about 25% complaining (yes I know I am now), 50% discussion about Aguirre and aguirres anime gifs, and about 25% actual funny pics.

I felt the same way but then i found out it's almost useless since people continue to quote him

Kinyou

I have the feeling that there's no more funny stuff left in the internet. Might as well post a classic.

twilightzonecarrb.gif

Also guys, when you want to ignore a person then how about actually ignoring said person. That means you even stop talking about that person. All those posts are far more annoying than Aguirre's actual posts.

The battle lines have been drawn. The war drums have been sounded. You will join Aguirre or you will be slaughtered by cute anime gifs. May God have mercy on your soul.

depths20XX

This might be the saddest post I've seen on this board.

I bet this guy has Tyler Durden posters on his wall.

Santiako

Thanks to this pathetic little post, I no longer have Aguirre on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom