• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
How about every time you guys get the urge to make a post about Aguirre, find an image that you find funny and post that instead.

I'll start.

tumblr_m79qm8Z3th1qf5do9o1_500.gif

Man, how bad must someone's life be for this to be the depth they have to sink to in order to get some form of attention. Think about that for a second...

anime_nerd.jpg

anime_nerd.jpg

anime_nerd.jpg

Man, how bad must someone's life be for this to be the depth they have to sink to in order to get some form of attention. Think about that for a second...

http://www.kindofcreepy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/anime_nerd.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.kindofcreepy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/anime_nerd.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.kindofcreepy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/anime_nerd.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Not sure if intentionally ironic...

Aguirre

Your 'funny pics' are jester level.

Therefore, yeah, you're a fool :)

But hey, you're getting attention here (hinting that you get little outside of your online persona) and creating a name for yourself. You also get time at pretending to be a girl, promoting that with cute girl anime picks. lol shieeeeet, you probably pick asian chicks in some belief that geeks here are down with that and will like you all the more for posting them.

But then I'm spending far to much time over thinking this and wasting it on you :)

I was thinking I'd end this with a anime gif for you but I cba. Run along and get one. I'm out of this thread. Done.

tumblr_ltuq3f3et61qktqch.gif

i am sorry you feel that way and i dont see any of you as geeks :( but i really do hope you'll come back and that i can, however small, change your opinion of me
tumblr_lzc6j6Zh4x1qktqch.gif

tumblr_m4x2uuPKZ71qkv2eso1_500.png

RevDM

Banned
No one ever guesses correctly on which one of us pulled the trigger.

He'll be back, and hopefully he will no longer use this forum as his own private "kawaii" image chat room.

I really only know you to come in and lock threads with boobs. Otherwise you have a pretty high tolerance for other shenanigans.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?

He'll be back, and hopefully he will no longer use this forum as his own private "kawaii" image chat room.
I thought Aguirre was a she or was it a he?

DukeBobby

Your 'funny pics' are jester level.

Therefore, yeah, you're a fool :)

But hey, you're getting attention here (hinting that you get little outside of your online persona) and creating a name for yourself. You also get time at pretending to be a girl, promoting that with cute girl anime picks. lol shieeeeet, you probably pick asian chicks in some belief that geeks here are down with that and will like you all the more for posting them.

But then I'm spending far to much time over thinking this and wasting it on you :)

I was thinking I'd end this with a anime gif for you but I cba. Run along and get one. I'm out of this thread. Done.

You can come back now!!

Don't come back.

Giving into whine-spam is like negotiating with terrorists. You'll lead this forum to ruin, Opiate. #ObamasAmerica

Even though he didn't bother me, he was begging to be banned. I will shed no tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom