• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevDM

Banned
XwuPY.jpg

Only 17 million people had to die to make that joke funny

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I've always loved baby hitler juice but will someone please do it again without half of their thumb over the lens?

Mudkips

Banned
No one ever guesses correctly on which one of us pulled the trigger.

He'll be back, and hopefully he will no longer use this forum as his own private "kawaii" image chat room.

Can you tell us the order in which the following posters will return?

Aguirre
blame space
Demi

005.gif

Aguirre BANNED?

An... and she was the last to send me a PM... I was the last contact she had with the world..

Guys, you need to know something... she... she showed me... she showed me her secret stash of animu gifs.

You can tell if it's permanent or not by visiting their user page - if the avatar remains, it's not permanent.

For example:

VQtf5.png

Also, in a rare, double whammy post:

I7MOC.jpg

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Übermatik;44142044 said:
005.gif

Aguirre BANNED?

An... and she was the last to send me a PM... I was the last contact she had with the world..

Guys, you need to know something... she... she showed me... she showed me her secret stash of animu gifs.

She was the last one to send you a PM. Doesn't me you were the last contact with her.

hdPZk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom