• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

n64coder

A classic
PTdL7.jpg

Hilarious. Thanks for sharing it.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Aguirre
Banned
(Today, 11:12 PM)

iNNZ9UZPtDR6S.gif

In Bish We Trust.

Aweww man this is so cold.....understand that this gives Aguirre prep-time™, when he returns he is going to be the batman of this thread....we are all doomed.

No fun allowed.jpg
Nyanja is an african language....i speak it, so the first time i saw the Nyanja recaptcha I was unnecessarily flattered.

Übermatik;44142485 said:
You can tell if it's permanent or not by visiting their user page - if the avatar remains, it's not permanent.
This is false; it's just a glitch that happens. Avatars being visible or not means nothing.

CassSept

Übermatik;44142485 said:
You can tell if it's permanent or not by visiting their user page - if the avatar remains, it's not permanent.

I don't think that's actually true? AceBandage still has his avatar and his ban was permanent. I think it's just a bug that sometimes happens. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=19814

Also I didn't realize blame space was coming back

I think there is actually a different reasoning for it. Avatar policies changed a while ago, moving from outside hosts to avatars hosted on GAF servers. That's why all permabanned members from before that event don't have avatar. Permabans past that date should still retain that avatars (that's why AceBandage has it).

Also, bless the lights! I already used ignore feature but this feels much better now.

Übermatik;44142485 said:

I'm pretty sure my avatar disappeared when I was banned. :p

But RIP Aguirre, thanks to him I discovered the bbaka meme.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
What's the deal with Aguirre? He/she used a pic-hosting site that's banned at work so I hardly ever saw any of his/her pics.

One of my friends posted this on facebook. So many things about it made me laugh. People worry God won't like them because of an ulcer?

600107_10151921657595080_915827339_n.jpg

In another thread I recounted the history of Aguirre. I figured I should also submit it to you guys for peer review.
I find it interesting how much importance some of you guys attach to Aguirre's gender, despite it being pretty much irrelevant to his posts. Seems to mostly come from the anti-Aguirre crowd, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom