• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The former deputy NSA director documented a call where Trump tried to persuade NSA

They are going to go down defending the he is not from the political world and he didn't know how words work in government. I heard it again this morning from some Rep. from Az.

Lenz44

Banned
I'm hoping we get live news footage of Trump driving down the highway in a getaway car chased by police cars and helicopters a la OJ Simpson.

tHDY4bxqTNYprnw2uBTKZXxweGI=.gif

Aylinato

Well, at the moment there is no evidence that he took part in any collusion or that he was aware of any collusion by people around him. Almost all of his behavior can be explained by his narcissism. Maybe evidence that proves otherwise will come out. I just don't think it is likely. However, like I said in my previous post, there is a lot of circumstantial evidence that some of the people around him may have been involved in more nefarious dealings with Russia. I am not leaving anything out, I am just speculating, as is everybody else at the moment.

But the shady business dealings don't involve sanction violations. Instead the deals may involve what appraches but may not actually be money laundering for Russian oligarchs who have fallen out of grace with Putin and are trying to get thier money out of Russia. One possible example is the famous real estate deal in Florida: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/donald-trump-2016-russian-ties-214116

At the moment there's an ongoing investigation that includes collusions, your talking point is debunked. Good day sir.

Top Bottom