• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October is stacked for games, what are you buying?

Wiped89

Forza 7 and Super Mario Odyssey. That should do it!

Maybe Fifa 18 at some point too (that on PS4). Multi console baby!

Fireblend

Banned
Just Mario, and I'm hoping Stardew Valley and/or Hollow Knight release on Switch soon also. Not big on any of the other AAA releases and I gotta get through Yakuza Kiwami anyway which I've barely touched.

Goldboy

Forza, Dragon's Dogma, The Evil Within 2, South Park, Mario, and Wolfenstein. I'm going to be traveling all throughout October, so I don't know what I'll end up playing first

Hoo-doo

Banned
I'm pretty surprised at the amount of AC:Origins in here.

If there's one franchise I simply can't even muster any interest for whatsoever, it's Assassin's Creed. That series has been beating that dead horse for far too long.

But who knows, maybe this one is actually good and fresh.

g11

Definitely
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Gran Turismo Sport
Super Mario Odyssey

Maybe
Middle Earth: Shadow of War (wait for reviews)
The Evil Within 2 (wait for reviews)
South Park: The Fractured But Whole (wait for reviews)
Assassin's Creed: Origins (wait for reviews)
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (definitely getting it but maybe later)
yes that's an Oasis album title pun

AC Origins in October. Will get other games later like South Park and Wolfenstein.

Will wait for my friends' impressions on Mario first. Cappy mechanics seem too gimmicky.

Battle Chasers, Fire Emblem Warriors, Mario Odyssey, are all day one purchases. I'd also like to pick up a few others at some point like Raiden V.

Lijik

Out of the major stuff Mario Odyssey and Wolfenstein 2 are locks. Maybe Assasins Creed Origins if the pc version is still day and date (havent followed it in a while so i dont know). Evil Within 2 if i find the time to finish the first otherwise ill wait till then

I'll be getting Destiny 2 and Mario Odyssey for sure. Wolfenstein looks great too, but it's not something I need to play day one.

I'm also interested in Battle Chasers, A Hat in Time, and Fire Emblem.

Neoxon

Just Super Mario Odyssey for now. I still need to get the 2017 CPT pack for SFV & the Character Pass for MvCI, not to mention saving money for DBFZ. And don’t even get me started on Xenoblade 2 & Rocket League Switch.

I may spring for FE Warriors if I have any leftover cash.

sinonobu

Banned
City of Shadows
Destiny 2 (PC)
Fire Emblem Warriors
Super Mario Odyssey

Are my must buys. I'm debating whether I should pick up AC Origins or not.

jf DOOM

AC Origins and Wolfenstein 2. These will be my last pick ups for the year and I can take a break until Ni No Kuni 2 in January.

shwimpy

Destiny 2 PC and Mario Odyssey for sure.

Depending on reviews: Mordor, EW2, South Park, Fire Emblem Warriors, Ass Creed, and Wolfenstein.

Holy shit, what a month...

Carnby

Listed in order based on my interest, I'll be buying the following,

Evil Within 2
Wolfenstein 2
Little Nightmares: Complete Edition
WWE 2k18: Cena Nuff Edition

Velcro Fly

Katrielle and the Millionaire's Conspiracy
Mario & Luigi
Fire Emblem Warriors
Mario Odyssey

I will get Wolfenstein II eventually when I finish the first game.

kunonabi

3DS
Culdcept Revolt
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth
Lady Layton
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga - probably not day 1

PS4
The Evil Within 2 - when it gets discounted
City Shrouded in Shadow

PSTV
Bad Apple Wars

3DS continues to own my wallet.

Super Mario Odyssey and Wolfenstein 2.

Although I wish Wolfenstein would have released earlier in the month, because I'm not gonna touch it until I'm completely finished with Odyssey first.

Evil Within 2, Etrian Odyssey V and Super Mario Galaxy.

I'll be mooching off a friend's copy of Wolf 2. Wanted to get AssCreed even though I'm not usually a huge fan of those games because I love the setting so much, but it's gonna have to wait for a sale. Crazy month.

Dabi

Super Mario Odyssey, Fire Emblem Warrios and AC Origins are a lock for me.

Had I kept up with Wolfenstein and The Evil Within, those would have been day one purchases as well.

Top Bottom