• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Frank Ocean - Blonde |OT| These boys do cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotrock

Banned
alternate album art from Franks tumblr

tumblr_oc8gjpg8Bw1qdrz3yo1_540.jpg

I like the original cover but I think this one is way cooler.

Really like it so far, but kinda bummed there's no grand sounding stuff like on Channel Orange. This album is really laid back so far. Will have to keep listening before I pass final judgement.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
There's no "Pyramids" on this, but this album is also on a different level. It's so layered and in depth, I'm loving it so far, but it will take me a couple weeks to really soak in the entire project. Off my first couple listens, Pink + White might be my favourite track so far.

Red_Man

Anyone figure out which song(s) Kanye had a helping hand with?

Thank god he didnt do a weeknd and peak on his first album.
More like he didn't sell out after his first album. Pretty big difference in how they go about making music.

KingKong

I liked it on first listen but I find it funny that an artist who cares enough to delay the album because the release date leaked and they want it to be a suprise would make it a 2 week apple exclusive

Red_Man

Wonder if the magazine will be made available on his website?

Kind of shitty if it's only available in 4 cities...

Red_Man

The only thing I hate here is the beginning of Nikes, no reason to botch it like that.

was p3 that bad?
P3 is one of the worst things I've heard this year. I literally can't remember a single song that wasn't one of the singles. It's good for you if you're having problems sleeping.

-GJ-

Nikes is different on the magazine version. It's longer (6:10) and features a verse by the Japanese rapper KOHH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom