• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

lol, that smirnoff icing shit? lawd...you'd see someone get slapped by the bride at a black wedding with that foolishness.

save your memes for the reception please.

D i Z

I'm concerned. Hear me out.

Do you think if we sent Slays arthritic ass on the back of Jandro out the door right now, could they make it on time up north to give Sch1sm a care package of "fuck an Alien up real good" or would they just fall over, get sleepy and kick each other to death?

This fuckin' random white boy at my house think he can sing the Nigga in a Travis Scott song and no body will notice, OUT, gonna have to speak to my niece about that nonsense.

D i Z

This fuckin' random white boy at my house think he can sing the Nigga in a Travis Scott song and no body will notice, OUT, gonna have to speak to my niece about that nonsense.

Alla that and I can't get comfortable in the pool

snip.

Seriously though, you know how these kids are right now. This Maher era is going to be a bitch to navigate.

Faustek

Do you think if we sent Slays arthritic ass on the back of Jandro out the door right now, could they make it on time up north to give Sch1sm a care package of "fuck an Alien up real good" or would they just fall over, get sleepy and kick each other to death?

I'm putting money on them getting lost, Slay eating Jandro and then calling the police blaming it on someone else.
Did I do this right?
Evolution was just a watered down Ghostbusters with aliens. They even had Dan Akroyd in it. The saving grace was Orlando Jones just going over the top (I was going to say "showing his ass". Heh.).

I just can't stop laughing and it's a bit worrying tbh.
---
One thing about the Spotify discovery. I have gotten a ton of nice "Swedish" Reggae music I had no clue about and some old ones I had forgotten. This Caribbean flow is kinda nice but weird that Spotify is recommending Swedish artists in majority. It isn't as I listened to any Swedish artist before.

She gave out a ghetto pass? :/
Yes tbh that is one thing that I can't budge on. I don't like it when the family is using it but I won't voice my dissent when THEY do it. White folks should never use it in my vicinity.

Im not going to Canada and anyone who tries to ride me gets shot.

CBnmwQl.jpg

Im not going to Canada and anyone who tries to ride me gets shot.

Rough day today. Got a coworker to get me a ride this morning, but around11:15 he told he's at home and will talk about it later. Rode with these three other guys to our store. Didn't manage to sell anything and on the way back these dudes started hollering at random women asking them if they need a ride and shit and then they pulled up next to someone at the light and this dude was like "I know this nigga. He a punk ass bitch. Let's jump these niggas," the dudes pulled off into an empty parking lot, we followed, some dude with dreads came out and the Latino guy that was driving was like "I bet this nigga got an uzi with his bitch ass. I got my shit in the trunk." "Why in the trunk?" The other asked. "Shit, I be having my nephews in here and they be going in the glove department" We pulled up closer and they said again let's jump em and asked if I was going to get in. I was like "I ain't got no beef with him".

They were slowly driving up on him and the other guy said "nah this nigga probably ain't even got no money on him. He probably got less than us so we just drove out the lot behind him. I have to admit, my ass was scared.

Shy

Rough day today. Got a coworker to get me a ride this morning, but around11:15 he told he's at home and will talk about it later. Rode with these three other guys to our store. Didn't manage to sell anything and on the way back these dudes started hollering at random women asking them if they need a ride and shit and then they pulled up next to someone at the light and this dude was like "I know this nigga. He a punk ass bitch. Let's jump these niggas," the dudes pulled off into an empty parking lot, we followed, some dude with dreads came out and the Latino guy that was driving was like "I bet this nigga got an uzi with his bitch ass. I got my shit in the trunk." "Why in the trunk?" The other asked. "Shit, I be having my nephews in here and they be going in the glove department" We pulled up closer and they said again let's jump em and asked if I was going to get in. I was like "I ain't got no beef with him".

They were slowly driving up on him and the other guy said "nah this nigga probably ain't even got no money on him. He probably got less than us so we just drove out the lot behind him. I have to admit, my ass was scared.
Jesus. who you been hanging with.

Glad you're safe though.

Slayven

I ain't saving nobody. You get what you get

We were all still in our work clothes too. So they were about to jump somebody in slacks and tucked in shirts with our company logo.
For the safety and survival of your life, please don't go around those dudes again. Trust me, even by association it ain't a path you want to go down.

I hope not, but with if my boss assigns me with that dude on Monday?

Faustek

Btw Slayven, that run where Doctor Strange created his own kind of magic, you posted a pic, is it on Unlimited? And what was it's name? Kinda feel like reading some.

Slayven

Btw Slayven, that run where Doctor Strange created his own kind of magic, you posted a pic, is it on Unlimited? And what was it's name? Kinda feel like reading some.

Doesn't seem so, it starts with Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme (1988) #48, but doesn't really get going until #78( remember when comics could cook that long?)

how the fuck did those guys even get jobs? its like they just need a place to hang out between bullshit.
The main guy who said we should jump them is actually Senior Account Executive. We have to dress up and shit beforehand like in full professional attire, so this shit really surprised me. I thought I left seeing shit like this when we moved out the city.

Faustek

Doesn't seem so, it starts with Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme (1988) #48, but doesn't really get going until #78( remember when comics could cook that long?)

Hmm, this is fun. Comixology doesn't have it either but page 3 of google searches has it. I'm not going to read it then. Don't have time to be throwing rocks in the dark. I'll just read up on that new War Thor.

The main guy is actually Senior Account Executive. We have to dress up and shit beforehand like in full professional attire, so this shit really surprised me. I thought I left seeing shit like this when we moved out the city.

That is surprising indeed. Ms.Nipples I have no words but just hoping you stay safe.

Nipps rolling with Caine and O-Dog

There was actually a third guy too. We dropped him off before that shit happened. The third guy was the one I told y'all about who was promoting his mixtape. We dropped him off what I thought was his place, but there was some mustang with the logos off in the lot. The rapper said it's for sale, and he was going to take that shit. The other guy said do you even know that shit runs and he was like yeah, I saw him move it to the spot right where we parked which was just right next to it. After dropping him and leaving the Latino guy said, "He doesn't stay here, he stays down block" and I was like ???

Faustek

We're about to have the feds up in here. You all on your own.

IMG]https://cdn1.edgedatg.com/aws/v2/abc/Blackish/video/3476332/1906ab32157076d9a25f1d50fed52e60/579x325-Q100_1906ab32157076d9a25f1d50fed52e60.jpg[/IMG]

Please stop posting spoilers to season 3 of Black-ish.
Some of us have to wait for it to air in our region.

We were all still in our work clothes too. So they were about to jump somebody in slacks and tucked in shirts with our company logo.

I hope not, but with if my boss assigns me with that dude on Monday?

Whatever it may be I'd say I can do it alone or with a different person. I know some jobs don't give that much free will, but ain't no way you should have someone else not only jeopardize your job but your life as well.

Faustek

Damn. My bad. I'm usually better about stuff like that.

It happens. Especially when you are excited for a series and that series has a good pic/gif to reply with.
--
Funny that in this digital age these companies still do their best to make people not pay them. Heck it wasn't until last week Sony finally stopped being weird and allowed Playstation video after marketing it for 4 years with their products.
So far Playstation video Nordic has had the best picture quality when it comes to streams.

At the Edit:
I know. I haven't bothered since it didn't really show anything but seeing
Deone Cole like that :( Man I really liked him on the show.
Well probably means the brother got a better gig. All the best to him.

D i Z

It happens. Especially when you are excited for a series and that series has a good pic/gif to reply with.
--
Funny that in this digital age these companies still do their best to make people not pay them. Heck it wasn't until last week Sony finally stopped being weird and allowed Playstation video after marketing it for 4 years with their products.
So far Playstation video Nordic has had the best picture quality when it comes to streams.

At the Edit:
I know. I haven't bothered since it didn't really show anything but seeing
Deone Cole like that :( Man I really liked him on the show.
Well probably means the brother got a better gig. All the best to him.

Funny that you would say that, but I'll let that discussion ride until you get to see it first.

I'll find some new jokes.

giphy.gif

Faustek

Whoa, that's pretty garbage

The only solace is that it's better now. Usually only have to wait a month or so after the final episode of the season aired. HBO, Netflix, Amazon comes at the same time and a very rare select few series of ABC can come a day or so later....but that's only white people shows. More than one person that isn't white and it becomes to hard to sell here. I am told.

*looks at his old stash of 80s/90s movies with Chinese subtitles*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom