• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

Man, I wasn't feeling any hype for Homecoming before. Was burned by ASM and I don't like the Raimi trilogy at all. The hype is starting to rise now though...

Slayven

websluggy.jpg

Lawd I'm not ready for this Spider-Man movie.

I drove my girl and her cousin from out of town around yesterday. While making bullshit convo we got to talking about comics and this fool starts bashing the current marvel line up and how trash marvel and espically Spider-Man have become.

Really want to let that fool out on the corner

It's 8 grillion degrees outside

Lol
Who said you could change your avatar? I do not approve!

When you bringing Ralph back

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Lawd I'm not ready for this Spider-Man movie.

I drove my girl and her cousin from out of town around yesterday. While making bullshit convo we got to talking about comics and this fool starts bashing the current marvel line up and how trash marvel and espically Spider-Man have become.

Really want to let that fool out on the corner

I can imagine it like the scene in true lies with Bill paxton and the test drive

Good afternoon all.

My alma mater hosted a young alumni event yesterday and it was great to catch up with people that I fell out of touch with despite living in the same city.

Today I had a good friend stop by and we walked through my favorite part of the city and talked about life and how we are both driven to find success in our young careers.

I definitely needed all of this since I've been burning high hours at work for 8 weeks straight.

I can imagine it like the scene in true lies with Bill paxton and the test drive

I appreciate this comment more than you know

I need to thank all you for kicking my ass in SFV. Been playing locals from my area and my Balrog so deadly. Mean while I'm basically a practice dummy for everyone here 😭

Sch1sm

I appreciate this comment more than you know

I need to thank all you for kicking my ass in SFV. Been playing locals from my area and my Balrog so deadly. Mean while I'm basically a practice dummy for everyone here 😭

When are you free this week to play, though? I'm updated. I can't this weekend, now, but let's play. At least you have a chance at beating me. 😭

LionPride

Banned
Bruh one of my friends who ain't ever had a boyfriend, she got played by this rising sophomore, said he loved her yada yada. Well THEN, she turns around and dates his older brother who is about to be a sophomore in college.

Excellent. Evil Black Girl Science come through! "Werewolf serum."

Bruh one of my friends who ain't ever had a boyfriend, she got played by this rising sophomore, said he loved her yada yada. Well THEN, she turns around and dates his older brother who is about to be a sophomore in college.

Sounds like she has a thing for rising sophomores.

Anyways...anyone talk to Killer Mike about this Bernie fraud? Because, if Bernie had put that money in a black bank...

LotusHD

Banned
Automata has some of the best writing to ever grace the medium, all the combat needed to do was be serviceable, it surpassed that, and the OST is sublime. I have no reservations about saying it's an absolute masterpiece and nothing I've experienced in the last five or six years even comes close. If I ever met Yoko Taro I'd hug the man. I want a novelization and copy of the play because I want people I know would never Video Game to experience it.

*nods approvingly

If these Spider-Man spoilers are true...

My God

Not only was I right, but the movie gon be good

Don't tempt me, it took all my energy not to read those spoilers.

Trying so hard to not read anything.

Same...

It's magnificent I tell you

Shit's golden, and the shit that Slayven read was just some small shit

If this post credits scene is true

GAHHHHH

Is it the best post credits scene yet lol?

LionPride

Banned
*nods approvingly

Don't tempt me, it took all my energy not to read those spoilers.

Same...

Is it the best post credits scene yet lol?
Nah not best post credits scene, but it's nice

Especially since they got someone playing someone and this dude is a nice actor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom